ADVERTISEMENT

A Hypothetical Question For The MAGA Enthusiasts

Not at all. You obvious haven't heard Trump's comments on Iran's nuclear sites.
Yet you continue to avoid answering. But I get it. It’s a dilemma. Do you stick with the man that’s going to save the country from those evil
Democrats, or do you side with the country you like better than your own?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Yet you continue to avoid answering. But I get it. It’s a dilemma. Do you stick with the man that’s going to save the country from those evil
Democrats, or do you side with the country you like better than your own?
Stop Israeli's indiscriminate bombing? SMFH Israel isn't using B52 carpet bombing operation, they are using precision guided weapons to hit specific targets.
Your question is not based on any type of reality, based on current events. Trump supports Israel and has said they should go after and destroy Iran's nuclear sites. Your question isn't based on anything but your dreams and is not part of reality.

Stop Israeli's indiscriminate bombing? SMFH Israel isn't using B52 carpet bombing operation, they are using precision guided weapons to hit specific targets.
Your question is not based on any type of reality, based on current events. Trump supports Israel and has said they should go after and destroy Iran's nuclear sites. Your question isn't based on anything but your dreams and is not part of reality.
It’s a hypothetical, Bearcat. You do know what the word hypothetical means, do you not? Quit stalling and answer the question. Is your loyalty stronger to the man you view as godlike, or the country you view as superior to your own?

• Haha
It’s a hypothetical, Bearcat. You do know what the word hypothetical means, do you not? Quit stalling and answer the question. Is your loyalty stronger to the man you view as godlike, or the country you view as superior to your own?
If a person disagree with a President on something they are going against the country? Damn you must hate yourself.

If a person disagree with a President on something they are going against the country? Damn you must hate yourself.
A typical cowardly avoidance from you. But you seem to be saying you pick Israel over America. Grow a pair and say so. If it will help you to man up put on your hunting gear and make a definitive statement. Your hunting costume always makes you feel manly, doesn’t it?

• Haha
A typical cowardly avoidance from you. But you seem to be saying you pick Israel over America. Grow a pair and say so. If it will help you to man up put on your hunting gear and make a definitive statement. Your hunting costume always makes you feel manly, doesn’t it?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Dan is triggered because nobody is answering his moronic question! Look at the hissy fit with personal insults and all! It's the only reason I just can't put him on ignore.

@Ponca Dan, you sure bailed out of your Jew conspiracy thread from yesterday. Did you figure out how foolish you looked or did you bitch out from that thread once you got owned like usual?

mister-rogers-finger.gif

Reactions: Ostatedchi

That's what it is, you hate yourself because you disagree with a President and in your mind that means you are going against the country. You poor man, that's not how it works. For at least a while longer we still have freedom in this country and are free to disagree with a President.

That's what it is, you hate yourself because you disagree with a President and in your mind that means you are going against the country. You poor man, that's not how it works. For at least a while longer we still have freedom in this country and are free to disagree with a President.
Such a coward you are. You can’t say it. You choose Israel over Trump. You choose foreign warmongers over the only man who can save our country from the Democrats. American can fall, but by God it should supply Israel with all the munitions it needs to keep killing.

Such a coward you are. You can’t say it. You choose Israel over Trump. You choose foreign warmongers over the only man who can save our country from the Democrats. American can fall, but by God it should supply Israel with all the munitions it needs to keep killing.
Is it frustrating you no one is playing your silly gotcha game? No matter the President, the US will continue to support Israel against a common enemy.

I find it very telling you are outraged with the US providing munitions to Israel but you've said absolutely nothing about Iran providing munitions and support they used to start the war. Why is that Dan? If Iran's proxies hadn't started a war there would be no war but for some reason you blame Israel. SMFH.

Is it frustrating you no one is playing your silly gotcha game? No matter the President, the US will continue to support Israel against a common enemy.

I find it very telling you are outraged with the US providing munitions to Israel but you've said absolutely nothing about Iran providing munitions and support they used to start the war. Why is that Dan? If Iran's proxies hadn't started a war there would be no war but for some reason you blame Israel. SMFH.
Just say it, Bearcat: Israel is more important to you than saving America from the Democrats. Think how much better you’ll feel about yourself if you man up and say how you really feel instead of twisting yourself like a pretzel so you won’t offend your MAGA buddies.

Just say it, Bearcat: Israel is more important to you than saving America from the Democrats. Think how much better you’ll feel about yourself if you man up and say how you really feel instead of twisting yourself like a pretzel so you won’t offend your MAGA buddies.
From the river to the sea, right Dan?

I learned a couple years ago at an air show the oceans of JP-4 jet fuel I used to put on B-52s is gone. The B-52 now has bigger engines and burns diesel. Water assisted take off is long gone.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
From the river to the sea, right Dan?
I can picture you, Bearcat, squirming with sweat dripping down your brow you want do badly to admit that the fate of Israel is more important to you than the fate of America. Just say it! Get it out there! As @davidallen, may he rest in peace, used to say to people he was ridiculing: “You can do it!”

I can picture you, Bearcat, squirming with sweat dripping down your brow you want do badly to admit that the fate of Israel is more important to you than the fate of America. Just say it! Get it out there! As @davidallen, may he rest in peace, used to say to people he was ridiculing: “You can do it!”
Not sweating yet but I fear my stomach may start to hurt from laughing at your flailing.

Not sweating yet but I fear my stomach may start to hurt from laughing at your flailing.
Yes, I bet you do get stomach ulcers pretending I’m the one flailing. So far you’ve come up with a small handful of deflections. Eventually you’ll run out, and then you’ll either fess up or abandon the thread. My bet is you’ll abandon the thread. You’d rather run away than admit you’re more loyal to a foreign country than your own.

Yes, I bet you do get stomach ulcers pretending I’m the one flailing. So far you’ve come up with a small handful of deflections. Eventually you’ll run out, and then you’ll either fess up or abandon the thread. My bet is you’ll abandon the thread. You’d rather run away than admit you’re more loyal to a foreign country than your own.

Well I do have an appointment here in a few minutes. My grandson is getting baptized this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT