ADVERTISEMENT

A Grade for RNC Event Planner Grandson?

The truth.

muppets kermit GIF

Didn't see much pro-American tonight at the convention.

Pro-Trump stuff though? Definitely.

What?
No drag queens,
screeching Planned Parenthood dykes,
climate change vandals,
antifa,
BLM,
pro-Hamas,
race baiting shakedown artists,
no American flags on stage,
Jew hating,
grievance industry "reverends",
mask wearing,
unhinged TDS whackos,
calls for political violence,
anti-US Constitution,
social justice warriors,
Marxist communists,
loudmouthed NEA bitches,
redistribution of wealth and reparations activists,
talk of tax increases,
PETA,
NAMBLA members, etc.?

How un-American. I'm very disappointed with the GOP.

💩

Last edited:
A little surprised they were playing ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ from Journey right after Trump left the stage. I can't hear that song now without thinking of Tony Soprano taking a slug to the melon.

A little surprised they were playing ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ from Journey right after Trump left the stage. I can't hear that song now without thinking of Tony Soprano taking a slug to the melon.
Tony Soprano was not killed. The scene you referenced was a lead-in to a feature film franchise, which was upended by JG’s untimely death.

Detailed schedule for today...
5:03PM – VIDEO

6:08PM – 6:55PM – SENATE CANDIDATE HOUR

• Kari Lake (AZ)
  • Eric Hovde (WI)
  • Bernie Moreno (OH)
  • Mike Rogers (MI)
  • Dave McCormick (PA)
  • Jim Banks (IN)
  • Governor Jim Justice (WV)
  • Sam Brown (NV)
  • Tim Sheehy (MT)
  • Hung Cao (VA)
  • 6:51PM – Senator Rick Scott (FL)
7:07PM – 7:27PM – HOUSE LEADERSHIP

• Rep. Elise Stefanik (NY-21), House Republican Conference Chair
  • Rep. Tom Emmer (MN-6), House Majority Whip
  • Rep. Steve Scalise (LA-1), House Majority Leader
  • Speaker Mike Johnson
7:33PM – Vivek Ramaswamy

7:48PM – Savannah Chrisley, Reality TV Star

8:03PM – VIDEO

8:09 PM – Randy Sutton - Founder & Chairman, Board of Wounded Blue & Retired Law
Enforcement Officer

8:18 PM – Nikki Haley, Former Ambassador to the United Nations

8:24 PM – Governor Ron DeSantis (FL)

8:43 PM – Michael Coyle

8:46 PM – VIDEO

8:50 PM – Erin Koper

9:04 PM – Anne Fundner

9:07 PM – The Morin Family

9:11 PM – Madaline Brame

9:14 PM – Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders (AR)

9:20 PM – Dr. Ben Carson, 17th U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

9:33 PM – Senator Marco Rubio (FL)

9:39 PM – Lara Trump

Grandson has been in Milwaukee the last week planning the Republican Convention. What do you Cowboys and Sooners think of the general presentation? Any particullar topic matter lacking?
Presentstion is good, much better than the past. Would have been better if more speakers stuck to the theme. Point out what Republicans are going to do and stop generalizing. I get keeping it simple but most people who are paying attention don't need it simplified that much. Missed an opportunity with Teamsters president to talk to him about where Republicans and unions can come together. Would have realy solidified his members support.

Yep, I sure didn't see Tony take one to the melon nor did anyone else. Hell I didn't even see a weapon.
Yeah. All I remember was Tony with wife and kids having dinner at an Interurban (they still open?) type diner, with a bunch of guys coming and going. Could’ve been hitmen, could’ve been G-men, or could’ve just been random diner patrons.

You can't handle the truth and probably are all in on the sloped roof excuse. Homerun thus far Sunburnt. Kudos and congrats on your grandson.
After graduating TCU with a degree in Political Science grandson shocked the family. He applied for a position with the Democrat National Commitee. They weren't interested. A classmate who was going to work for the RNC told him why not apply to the RNC. Grandson applied and was hired immediately. He thought the jig was up when Trump lost but the RNC signed him to a new 2 year contract. He is an event planner and runs 2 fund raising commitees.

Grandson has since signed a new contract and has enough frequent flier miles to tour Europe should he ever get the time. Grandson loves DC. Grandson sold his Jeep and now walks or uses Uber everywhere he goes. He lives in the same building as AOC. Sometimes he walks the 2 blocks to work with AOC. She often times looks at grandson with disdain.

Yeah. All I remember was Tony with wife and kids having dinner at an Interurban (they still open?) type diner, with a bunch of guys coming and going. Could’ve been hitmen, could’ve been G-men, or could’ve just been random diner patrons.
Holsten's in Bloomfield, New Jersey. Kind of a local staple but you get a better burger and rings at Johnnie's.

Grandson has been in Milwaukee the last week planning the Republican Convention. What do you Cowboys and Sooners think of the general presentation? Any particullar topic matter lacking?
Did your grandson have anything to do with this chaos of a speech tonight?

I hope not, for his sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Did not watch 1 minute of it. Won't watch the other one either. Politics in general has gone to sh1t. I am 66 (so not young) and I think both of these twits are too old and senile. I will flip a coin in November or skip it altogether - not like my vote in Oklahoma will matter either way - adding to the GOP win or a protest vote. Supporting some form of chaos either way. I wish we had real competence to choose from - oh well.

Did not watch 1 minute of it. Won't watch the other one either. Politics in general has gone to sh1t. I am 66 (so not young) and I think both of these twits are too old and senile. I will flip a coin in November or skip it altogether - not like my vote in Oklahoma will matter either way - adding to the GOP win or a protest vote. Supporting some form of chaos either way. I wish we had real competence to choose from - oh well.

Oblivious.

Oblivious.
Not really - I have followed politics closely my whole life, but the past decade or so has been disheartening in terms of American leadership - plus, like I said Oklahoma is already decided, so more than likely mine would end up a protest vote against the normal Oklahoma position.

By Oklahoma standards I am sure I am a raving commie liberal - if I lived in Massachusetts I would be a moderate.

Tony was clearly killed. "Cut to black". 5 years between the Sopranos finale and Gandolfini's death. Don't see the connection.

@Sunburnt Indian

After watching several of the speeches, I've got to say it was a GREAT Convention. Give your grandson a slap on the back for job well done.

Here's what I loved about it:
- Emotive appeal with speakers like Peter Navarro was amazing. I brought tears to my eyes.
- The Trump boys were as always pointed and direct.
- Love the Granddaughters "meet my Grandad" speech.
- JD Vance laying out his Appalachia upbringing should give great hope for all the people's that have been proactively attacked an marginalized over the last 16 years of the "Reign of Shame and Terror" (fyi - MSFT just fired their DIE department). JD has some work to do on large audience speaking, but he's got time before he becomes 48.
- Trump - While emotive, I thought they positioned him well as the somber, deliberate, expansive Elder Statesman, the Wise Man. Even reading the Libturd opinions, they can't use the same old scripts that they used in the past.

The sea change has happened. Now it's a matter of how far out to see the undertow drags the Cluster B destroyers - and whether they can swim back to their lounge chairs.

☝🏻 Lib posing as NSG.

Uh rrrrrrrrright. Their plan was to end the franchise right then and there. Like they did with Sex and the City and Entourage, right?

So, why wait so long before he died? No spin off with AJ or anything else? I don't think David Chase had that in his plan. HBO might have, but David Chase was pretty in control of his show.

Member's Only jacket hitman from a previous season was at the bar when the Sopranos walked in. He went back to the area of the restrooms and I believe snuck up on Tony and whacked him. In fact, the name of the episode was called "Members Only", and the fade to black as death was telegraphed a few episodes earlier by Bobby Baccala when he was fishing with Tony.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT