ADVERTISEMENT

A 1st and Goal away from being 10-0

KStateBateJR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 18, 2003
I watched that WVU - O-State game a few weeks back. You guys had the game won. You were inside the 5, first and goal, and would have iced the game. Couldn't get in. If you did, 10-0 and likely inside Baylor and Ohio State as the #3 due to SOS. Would be nice to have two Big 12 teams in the NC hunt instead of relying on Baylor, without Tevin Reese, to make it there for the Big 12. But, gotta admit, you guys have had a great season considering the QB situation.

Originally posted by KStateBateJR:
I watched that WVU - O-State game a few weeks back. You guys had the game won. You were inside the 5, first and goal, and would have iced the game. Couldn't get in. If you did, 10-0 and likely inside Baylor and Ohio State as the #3 due to SOS. Would be nice to have two Big 12 teams in the NC hunt instead of relying on Baylor, without Tevin Reese, to make it there for the Big 12. But, gotta admit, you guys have had a great season considering the QB situation.
I know how you feel there KStateBateJr. I mean, just last year the Big 12 was depending on KState to represent in the NC hunt, and some scrub team from Waco upset your apple cart. Oh, yeah, that was the Baylor Bears.

Nevermind!!!

I really thought that we would win 8 or maybe 9 during the regular season. I suppose that that could still end up being the case, but a lot of pretty good opportunities are still available even with the poor performance in WV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT