ADVERTISEMENT

4 years ago there was a term the Trumpers threw around

Can we get some better pictures of this purported ho?
158989.jpg

Falwell is a victim here. He had nothing to do with this. It was that slut wife of his. Why can't people see that he's the REAL victim here?

This whole fiasco is on the Ukrainians. They set him up.

It's not nearly as bad as honor killings, forced marriages, and stoning people to death for adultery though. Just sayin.
And watching thousands of your fellow Muslims being rounded up, put in boxcars, and shipped to concentration camps throughout China. Very reminiscent of Europe under Hitler. Of course, the Muslims were on board with Hitler's purge since the 6 million were Jews.

And watching thousands of your fellow Muslims being rounded up, put in boxcars, and shipped to concentration camps throughout China. Very reminiscent of Europe under Hitler. Of course, the Muslims were on board with Hitler's purge since the 6 million were Jews.
You seem mighty comfortable with your POTUS and his response...

Watching your wife being laid by another man and you watching is a sick perverted mind.
I think its perverted, but I think 2 guys visiting each others back door is perverted too and clearly society has deemed otherwise. So who am I to judge. I do find it interesting that an educated and well-read liberal such as yourself would choose sexual perversion as your sword of criticism for a conservative.

I think its perverted, but I think 2 guys visiting each others back door is perverted too and clearly society has deemed otherwise. So who am I to judge. I do find it interesting that an educated and well-read liberal such as yourself would choose sexual perversion as your sword of criticism for a conservative.
Ouch lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT