ADVERTISEMENT

2pesos, your beloved pope thinks you’re incoherent.

No. I’m just pointing out that myself, a leftist pope, and a conservative Archbishop are all on the same page, and that you’re the odd one out.
I'm just amazed you are now quoting a Marxist leftist fake Catholic Pope. Especially a Pope you have claimed has betrayed God and bastardized His word. Big turn around for you.🙄

Thank you though for your concern. As the Pope also said, this is up to my conscience and not yours. Go deal with yourself and work out your own salvation and I'll do the same for myself.

I'm just amazed you are now quoting a Marxist leftist fake Catholic Pope. Especially a Pope you have claimed has betrayed God and bastardized His word. Big turn around for you.🙄

Thank you though for your concern. As the Pope also said, this is up to my conscience and not yours. Go deal with yourself and work out your own salvation and I'll do the same for myself.
Another dodge, and a straw argument. I held my position before the pope said anything. Will you change YOUR position now that the pope has spoken?

dodger

Nope. My conscience is clear on this issue.

btw, I offered no dodges or strawmen. I simply repeated your previous statements back to you.
Your so called conscious is inconsistent with both the leftist pope and the conservative bishops. NO Catholic authority agrees with your position, which is indisputably outside the teaching of the Church.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Your so called conscious is inconsistent with both the leftist pope and the conservative bishops. NO Catholic authority agrees with your position, which is indisputably outside the teaching of the Church.
Again, my conscience is clear. And there are many Catholics who agree with me on this issue.

I'm sorry all of this bothers you so much. I'm sorry you are so obsessed with condemning the faith of others you disagree with. Again, deal with your own conscience and your own salvation, and let God deal with everyone else. Let God be God.

Again, my conscience is clear. And there are many Catholics who agree with me on this issue.

I'm sorry all of this bothers you so much. I'm sorry you are so obsessed with condemning the faith of others you disagree with. Again, deal with your own conscience and your own salvation, and let God deal with everyone else. Let God be God.
Ok, so your position is not grounded in catholic teaching but rather in your own “conscience.” You’ve just proven yourself to be a very poor Catholic. And yes, I will always expose faux-Catholics like you for your hypocrisy.

Ok, so your position is not grounded in catholic teaching but rather in your own “conscience.” You’ve just proven yourself to be a very poor Catholic.
And as usual, you completely ignore Catholic teaching on conscience and many other issues you disagree with (i.e. death penalty). You even ignore what the Pope said too about conscience in the article you linked to.

Go ahead, make your excuses by saying that is diFfeRENt.🙄

And yes, I will always expose faux-Catholics like you for your hypocrisy.
You haven't exposed anything except your own judgmental spirit.

And as usual, you completely ignore Catholic teaching on conscience and many other issues you disagree with (i.e. death penalty). You even ignore what the Pope said too about conscience in the article you linked to.

Yer basically callin out the catholic church moron. You are lost my man! 😂

Dodge and dance all you want. Your position is “incoherent” and unsupported by ANY Catholic authority. Clearly, leftism means more to you than Catholicism.

You should be excluded from communion.

He’s saying that popes, cardinals and bishops from all over the spectrum are not true Catholics.
I never stated that.

In fact, this is exactly what you have said in the past on this board. Everyone who disagrees with your political ideology is not a true Catholic.

I never stated that.

In fact, this is exactly what you have said in the past on this board. Everyone who disagrees with your political ideology is not a true Catholic.
It’s exactly what you’re saying, because according to you, Catholicism is nothing more than one’s own conscience. That is not the teaching of the Church, the pope, or the bishops. The closest you come is to the nut job James Martin, and even he rejects your grounds for excusing infanticide.

It’s exactly what you’re saying, because according to you, Catholicism is nothing more than one’s own conscience. That is not the teaching of the Church, the pope, or the bishops. The closest you come is to the nut job James Martin, and even he rejects your grounds for excusing infanticide.
I think 2 pesos just had a stroke.

Lol I am glad you all are higher up then Pope.

holy shit I think the N word nails this fellow.

Reactions: Medic007
You need to direct this to @soonerinlOUisiana. He is the one who routinely attacks the Pope and dismisses much of what he does or says.

I've never attacked or questioned the Pope. I respect him and his position.
I am talking to you and reposting your post not the other dipshit you cherry picking dodger

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT