ADVERTISEMENT

2 week Flight ban in to Grand Bahamas

purkey

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
due to an increase in covid cases. Pretty sure this is airlines also. No boats either. You've got until 7 pm tomorrow to get out.

they had one that started July 22 which allowed private planes and boats but this new one starts at 7 pm July 23rd. They say : "During this time, all non-emergency or essential international flights to and from the island will be prohibited." They are calling it a lockdown.

they had one that started July 22 which allowed private planes and boats but this new one starts at 7 pm July 23rd. They say : "During this time, all non-emergency or essential international flights to and from the island will be prohibited." They are calling it a lockdown.

I just want to go to Greece......have been keeping track of this for that reason and because am furloughed. Hard to be in International Sales and not be able to leave the states.

the only reason I have any of this info is I get an email weekly about ops in other countries. I got one specifically about this flight ban in Grand Bahama. Surprising how many countries are still banning travel or at least limiting it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT