ADVERTISEMENT

2 hours into the release...

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001
What we have so far:

So far all CNN has found was that Trump thought he'd be ****ed by the appointment of a special counsel who would hinder his presidency for 'years and years'.

Trump requested actions that could have amounted to obstruction but those actions were not acted upon by his subbordinates (and thus obstruction didn't occur).

Mueller couldn't prove that Sessions committed perjury due to ambiguous phrasing of questions.

Mueller couldn't prove campaign violations following the Russia Trump Tower meeting.

Anything legal I've missed?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
So the Emperor still has clothes on even after typing out what you did? Keep reading, actually read the whole thing. I’m just getting started on it and I’m a speed reader.

Last edited:
What we have so far:

So far all CNN has found was that Trump thought he'd be ****ed by the appointment of a special counsel who would hinder his presidency for 'years and years'.

Trump requested actions that could have amounted to obstruction but those actions were not acted upon by his subbordinates (and thus obstruction didn't occur).

Mueller couldn't prove that Sessions committed perjury due to ambiguous phrasing of questions.

Mueller couldn't prove campaign violations following the Russia Trump Tower meeting.

Anything legal I've missed?
The bottom line is the conclusions contained in the Mueller Report. There was no Trump/Russian collusion and the Mueller Gang was unable to establish any obstruction of justice, ergo, it did not occur.

So the Emperor still has clothes in even after typing out what you did? Keep reading, actually read the whole thing. I’m just getting started on it and I’m a speed reader.

I'll read it but probably later. But right now I'm checking those sources that generally push against Trump and the GOP (such as CNN) for details and thus far, what I published above is it.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Need to get the IG report out fast.
161287e215d0839f75f32d69625cd102.gif

Eh, too many arm chair lawyers trying to complicate a simple axiom.
Trump isn't guilty of squat!
So, try as you will to channel your best Sheppy Smith.
I'm not falling for the rampant gaslighting.
Anyone ever have quiche for breakfast?

Reactions: iasooner1
I'm sure he's on page 3 right now. Give him his space. He and syskateen are going to deliver what Mueller and the gang of angry Democrats couldn't. The #resistance will not be disappointed.
By reading the report, @Pokeabear means he is waiting for his updated firmware so he knows how he should react.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT