ADVERTISEMENT

2 Cents You Care To Defend The Judge Here

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I know nothing about this case but a judge speaking to a sworn in witness with the prosecutor present and not the defense attorney would seem to be something highly irregular and grounds for the Judge to be censored if not removed from the bench.

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner2000
They can have the meeting if the witness is being threatened, attempted to pay off or blackmailed by the defense.

I know nothing about this case but a judge speaking to a sworn in witness with the prosecutor present and not the defense attorney would seem to be something highly irregular and grounds for the Judge to be censored if not removed from the bench.
I am not following this case so I don't know all the facts of what occurred. And I definitely am not going to form an opinion based off an X post.

I did review some other news sources on this matter though. Based on the limited information I obtained in them, in response to your question, my answer would be it depends. It depends on if the defense attorney is telling the truth, why the judge had such a conversation, and other factors. We just don't have enough information (evidence and/or facts) to make such a determination at this time.

I have full confidence though that it will all be sorted out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT