ADVERTISEMENT

“crush the coup” lol

Rdcldad

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2015
canks stinky beaver on full display

corrupt hillary now gaslighting a “coup”

when in fact she operated a real muh russia coup

just dumb and the minions hanging on every word ready to run more sham investigations to get to the “truth”

I thought you couldn’t question election integrity or you would be jailed or sued into oblivion. Oh wait that’s just one sided. Conservatives can’t question elections. This is like a serial killer with blood on his hands pointing out a Jay Walker to the cops.

and the sub source (steele) who couldn’t substantiate claims of russia collusion for a million of the fbi’s money is now railing on rino pos lindsey graham for unmasking the primary sub source

but don’t worry

according to just dumb and the minions

when you investigate them all and the truth comes out

american justice system is in good hands

not to worry the republic will be just fine

Hey democrats, send your money to crushthecoup.org!

They promise to spend a full 5 cents of every dollar on supporting candidates and will only spend 95 cents of every dollar on salaries, overhead, travel and entertainment just like The Clinton Foundation.
It isn't hard to do your homework folks before making a donation to any charity. Foundations are particularly risky IMO. I can recall someone on this board suggesting donating to a sketchy operation out of Norman (shocking I know).

So whose voice shoukd we rely on?

How fast did you get your check book out to write good old Hillary a check?

Probably not someone whose company/life is ruined by saying yes

Show me an audit of this claim by a big 4 accounting firm.

Ok, so not the CEO -- who?

(THIS is where the convo is over)

Really tell us how much you sent Hillary. We know you did why be embarrassed about it?

Tell me you’re lazy without telling me you’re lazy.

LOL Levin didn't take it that far, did he? Ya'll have no idea who could be credible, you're so hopped up on toofless propaganda that you just rip everyone and can't answer a simple question. Levin never said who's credible, so how in TF would you guys know? All you know is to bitch and criticize. There's nobody to listen to, is there? And you learned that by.... listening to morons from the right wing. They taught you how to think, so now when such an obvious, easy question is asked you just dither.

LOL Levin didn't take it that far, did he? Ya'll have no idea who could be credible, you're so hopped up on toofless propaganda that you just rip everyone and can't answer a simple question. Levin never said who's credible, so how in TF would you guys know? All you know is to bitch and criticize. There's nobody to listen to, is there? And you learned that by.... listening to morons from the right wing. They taught you how to think, so now when such an obvious, easy question is asked you just dither.
Dude calm down, the thought of the CEO admitting anything to Anderson cooper of all people or his “no” having any value just made me laugh. As squeak pointed out kpmg or any other firm would be good to have look into this and interview if Anderson cooper doesn’t want to look like a partisan moron

Dude calm down, the thought of the CEO admitting anything to Anderson cooper of all people or his “no” having any value just made me laugh. As squeak pointed out kpmg or any other firm would be good to have look into this and interview if Anderson cooper doesn’t want to look like a partisan moron
Sys is only skeptical of that for which he does not agree.

Squeak is skeptical of everything because cynicism is easily packaged and marketed, and when asked who's competent he just dithers.
Squeak just has a higher standard than accepting things at face value. If Squeak has learned anything in 20 years of auditing, it’s that nothing is 100% accurate. In this case with that CEO, I bet he 100% believes votes cannot be changed. I also bet there is someone else out there that knows with certainty that the CEO is wrong. Luckily we can discover the truth with the help of a third party expert.

Squeak just has a higher standard than accepting things at face value. If Squeak has learned anything in 20 years of auditing, it’s that nothing is 100% accurate. In this case with that CEO, I bet he 100% believes votes cannot be changed. I also bet there is someone else out there that knows with certainty that the CEO is wrong. Luckily we can discover the truth with the help of a third party expert.
george GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT