ADVERTISEMENT

‘KILL LIST’ – Biden Regime Provided Taliban with Names of AMERICANS, Afghan Allies

For anyone else keeping score at home, that’s now Politico, Reuters and The Hill that have become “right wing spin” in the last month 🤣
So let me get this straight -

Politco: an anonymous source said: "kill list".
Me: That's a bullshit characterization. Likely a short list where US wants help getting people through.
Also Politico: NSC confirmed “In limited cases we have shared information with the Taliban that has successfully facilitated evacuations from Kabul.”
Launch: David says Politco is "right-wing spin".

Last edited:
So let me get this straight -

Politco" an anonymous source said: "kill list".
Me: That's a bullshit characterization. Likely a short list where US wants help getting people through.
Also Politico: NSC confirmed: “In limited cases we have shared information with the Taliban that has successfully facilitated evacuations from Kabul.”
Launch: David says Politco is "right-wing spin".
Bless your heart. The point is that yourself and your colleagues now find yourselves at odds with your own media outlets. And yet it just leads to more deflection and attacking of the source in order to die on each and every single hill no matter how absurd the cause.

But yore smart enough to realize that on your own. 🤣

I will stipulate it was one of your colleagues that used the words “right wing spin”.

Bless your heart. The point is that yourself and your colleagues now find yourselves at odds with your own media outlets. And yet it just leads to more deflection and attacking of the source in order to die on each and every single hill no matter how absurd the cause.

But yore smart enough to realize that on your own. 🤣

I will stipulate it was one of your colleagues that used the words “right wing spin”.
Please do point out what I have wrong in this instance.... Happy to get yore insights.

It might be time to explain that I won't always be here to answer your questions. There will be times little man where you might need to go forward without my guidance and wisdom. Do your best when that happens.
You had posted on the board multiple times between my posts.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
So no answer then?
Bless your heart. You have an answer in this thread already. You also have your little internet machine to find more answers if you were legitimately asking the question. I found 4 in short order.

Get after it

Seriously? Politico quoting an unnamed source is the same as Politico characterizing the event the same way? Bless your heart.
They reported on the characterization. And Newsweek reported on the characterization and others reported the characterization. And yet you come flying in with blind loyalty as always.

Oh hey! I get it now. You’re suggesting that the only way it’s not a “bullshit characterization” is if Politico states “This is a kill list and can’t be characterized as anything else”. 🤣 😂 😅 😅 😂 😅 🤣 😂 🤣 😅

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Gotta love it

laughing-laugh.gif

They reported on the characterization. And Newsweek reported on the characterization and others reported the characterization. And yet you come flying in with blind loyalty as always.

Oh hey! I get it now. You’re suggesting that the only way it’s not a “bullshit characterization” is if Politico states “This is a kill list and can’t be characterized as anything else”. 🤣 😂 😅 😅 😂 😅 🤣 😂 🤣 😅
#fishinabarrel

You should go with that. Maybe you should join 67 in the QOP Dept of Propoganda - you'd make a great team.

Asks how one goes "quite" because of a typo by another poster that meant to say quiet then Mr. Spelling Police spells Propaganda wrong. 🤣🤣
2 Pesos why didn't you laugh at Dave's **** up like you did when he called out "quite?"
(67)+100
(Spelling Police Dave) -100 as usual.
(2 Pesos) -40 for ignoring Dave's **** up.

Odds he edits his post after this 95.9% but he usually leaves his biggest blunders up so who knows.

No need for Medic and I to be a team you are like a ping pong ball between our paddles already. 🤣🤣🤣 Medic is me about 15 yrs ago, I have mellowed a lot since then. Trust me you don't want me 15 yrs ago and Medic at the same time. Oh the humanity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT