ADVERTISEMENT

‘KILL LIST’ – Biden Regime Provided Taliban with Names of AMERICANS, Afghan Allies

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

How absolutely stupid and tone deaf can these ignoramuses' be? I just watched a general say they are depending on the Taliban to provide security outside the airport, now this. Wow.......

Of all people you leftist should know what can be done with a list. You are the ones that Dox anyone that disagrees with you hoping one of your more radical believers causes those doxed pain.
You seem quite emotional - meaning you aren't thinking this through. Do a bit of reading on the Taliban's contributions to securing the airport. There is nothing surprising about the cooperation with the enemy to meet a common goal of the US getting the **** out of Afghanistan.

Reactions: my_2cents
You seem quite emotional - meaning you aren't thinking this through. Do a bit of reading on the Taliban's contributions to securing the airport. There is nothing surprising about the cooperation with the enemy to meet a common goal of the US getting the **** out of Afghanistan.

Nah not like they would mock us or try and embarrass us as we get out. Nah they wouldn't do that.

I posted earlier, this is a risky strategy and would require holding the Taliban accountable for the safe passage of everyone on that list. If we don't do that, then the strategy failed. I am curious how many of the folks we evacuated were only able to do so because their exit was facilitated by the first layer of security provided by the Taliban.

Y'all are justifiably distraught but you are thinking/reacting like our old friend:
imported-photo-30052.thumb.jpeg.8e30252e88c5c7146ecaefc21768e122.jpeg

Reactions: my_2cents

Are you really this naïve?

I posted earlier, this is a risky strategy and would require holding the Taliban accountable for the safe passage of everyone on that list. If we don't do that, then the strategy failed. I am curious how many of the folks we evacuated were only able to do so because their exit was facilitated by the first layer of security provided by the Taliban.
So the Taliban has apparently earned your trust. Do you give out your bank account information to Nigerian “princes” too?

Honest question, do you think the Taliban will use the information we provided them on the Afghan people, that helped the U.S. for the last twenty years, for nefarious purposes at any point?
I doubt it. I’m sure the Biden-Harris regime gave them strict instructions to destroy all copies of the list once the US military is out.

Ridiculous to claim this was a kill list. You guys gotta be smarter than this...
I’ve never understood the logic of thinking that the Taliban or any terrorist group is going to change.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Honest question, do you think the Taliban will use the information we provided them on the Afghan people, that helped the U.S. for the last twenty years, for nefarious purposes at any point?
Honest reply: if we gave them information on everyone who worked with us then that is beyond stupid and many heads should roll over that. That is not what has been reported. What has been reported is that a specific list of those who were to be allowed through the outer security perimeter was shared. My presumption, worth next to nothing I know, is that sharing that list came with very specific warnings about what would happen should those people be harmed by the Taliban. Of course, the risk is that the list, no matter how narrowly shared, could be leaked to others. As I said, a high risk strategy.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT