ADVERTISEMENT

Zelensky and Biden ....

Big guy's gotta get his you know. For the sake of his only surviving crackhead son. 🤣

What a piece of shit.

When world dominance and genocide is the globalists Goal (Soros. Biden shadow govt, 3 letter agencies, NWO, Clinturds , Gates foundation et al) then they want as many wars as possible to weaken every country they don't own And some they do. They do not own Russia but they own Ukraine..... zelensky And Soros Want to off as many Ukrainians they can. They own the US, UK, (Brazil in question) they own Canada, they own Australia- it's a shame we didn't fight them when they were overthrowing our one leader who was Fending them off- whooda thunk the US would get taken over from within? We all thought it could never happen

When world dominance and genocide is the globalists Goal (Soros. Biden shadow govt, 3 letter agencies, NWO, Clinturds , Gates foundation et al) then they want as many wars as possible to weaken every country they don't own And some they do. They do not own Russia but they own Ukraine..... zelensky And Soros Want to off as many Ukrainians they can. They own the US, UK, (Brazil in question) they own Canada, they own Australia- it's a shame we didn't fight them when they were overthrowing our one leader who was Fending them off- whooda thunk the US would get taken over from within? We all thought it could never happen
Global cabal et al I would like to include Rockefeller's and maybe biggest power player- the central banks- mainly the Rothschilds

When I said Biden and Zelensky I meant their regimes- the USA and Ukraine are headed up by Soros, Obama et al and we are peasants of a regime that is destroying the countries and the sheep say NOTHING

Totally unreal watching genocide and thrift and the people just bend over

Fix 20 and castrate dc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT