ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube TV announces that after 2/29 it will not include Sinclair Broadcast Group stations (FOX Reg

OSUIvan

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2002
Owasso
Dish/Sling has walked away from Sinclair and now YouTube TV has as well. Sound like Sinclair is wanting A LOT for these regional sports networks and it's not worth it for these services. Right now Hulu Live and ATT still have them, but Hulu Live is in the same spot YTTV is , in that the live service is doing ok but not great and when their contract is up you could see them walk away as well.

Very bad day for sports fans that use YTTV.

Most times I feel like an idiot for not cutting the chord. This is not one of them.

This doesn't really effect me as I don't watch a lot of thunder or baseball games on fox sports SW/OK, and I can't remember the last time a OSU football game was on FS SW/OK.

Remember this is NOT Fox Sports 1.

This doesn't really effect me as I don't watch a lot of thunder or baseball games on fox sports SW/OK, and I can't remember the last time a OSU football game was on FS SW/OK.

Remember this is NOT Fox Sports 1.

Sure, but I watch a lot of Thunder games. Having a couple of days notice to figure out how to stream the games would suck.

Reactions: OSUIvan
Still have Fox Kansas City this morning. Must be cutting later.

They reached a short term deal. I'm actually surprised, I figured YT would walk away.

Yea, looks like they actually made a deal to drop SOME channels though, biggest ones are YES and FS West. I bet those were the networks that they wanted a lot of money for, but I am really surprised that they wold YTTV some but not all channels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT