ADVERTISEMENT

Your Thoughts on People That Take the Last Cup of Coffee

That's the thing, I work with a bunch of ninjas and I've yet to catch anyone in the act. I swear I'm about to set up a trail cam.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Or, you could be a person who starts pots of fresh coffee for everyone and doesnt even drink the piss. Then, when you arent at work, people bitch about there not being fresh coffee.....

Our office got a commecial size Keurig hooked direclty to a water line. I love it. Best change ever made in my office.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

They are on par with and just as stealthy as those office "non-flushers".

Originally posted by MegaPoke:
Public shaming is the only way to correct this behavior.
this... I went months without saying a word...

then I got lucky and caught "the guy." I did not even give him a warning. he was sales group, I walked into sales floor, and started publicly shaming him... for days on end...

Not to hijack the thread, but the ones who pour cups before the pot is fully made and screw up the flavor are just as bad. Leads to making another pot.

Convince your boss to get a Keurig. Everyone makes their own cup and gets to choose between flavors/brands. Office moral will shoot up through the roof and everyone will be much more productive.

I bring my own coffee and just use the hot water from the brewer in my French press. Works great and I never worry about it.

Originally posted by Been Jammin:

Convince your boss to get a Keurig. Everyone makes their own cup and gets to choose between flavors/brands. Office moral will shoot up through the roof and everyone will be much more productive.
When I started working at Southwest, we only had Cain's coffee and our stock was trading below $11/share.

Now, we have two Keurig machines and the stock is over $46/share.

Those are facts. I think there may be a connection between the two. :)

Originally posted by SKC:

Originally posted by Been Jammin:

When I started working at Southwest, we only had Cain's coffee and our stock was trading below $11/share.

Now, we have two Keurig machines and the stock is over $46/share.

Those are facts. I think there may be a connection between the two. :)
I'm telling you....I am right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT