ADVERTISEMENT

Your life would’ve been much better under Trump

ccp/dnc show trial purveyors who won’t release public cctv footage of the capital on 1/6

will raid the home of men in the early morning and parade them in their shorts

we all can see where this is going and it’s sad

honestly save the mansplaining

if you don’t know who robbie mook is then you really are too piss ignorant to have an informed opinion about anyones bias

so that makes your bias and anyone else’s you don’t know anything about
I know who Robbie Mook is you mope.

And your posts reek of hero worship and cult of personality.

You’re the MAGA C-Up.

It is what it is.

I'll make some room if you plan to stay a while. It's really empty in here, won't be much of an inconvenience.

Nah.

Just here to remind myself what a shit house this board is, engage in a little shithousery myself, rile up the mopes, get my JV/SP props, get bored, and dip out for another 3-4 months leaving them wanting more.

It’s the circle of life.

Nah.

Just here to remind myself what a shit house this board is, engage in a little shithousery myself, rile up the mopes, get my JV/SP props, get bored, and dip out for another 3-4 months leaving them wanting more.

It’s the circle of life.
Aren’t you a black belt 🥋 n something or am I thinking of someone else Jack ran with?

d026fa024206170b.jpeg

Nah.

It’s the circle of life.

the DOJ is hiring

you would fit right in

Reactions: okcpokefan12
laying 1/10 these folks don’t get investigated

this began with ccp/dnc lawfare
question is where does it end?

Reactions: Corndog2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT