ADVERTISEMENT

Youngkin to Snub Trump’s Tele-Rally

Dumb-ass OP blindly copied the headline from the equally dumb-assified blog entry without putting any thought into his post. The day before the election, Youngkin doesn't need to be attending a tele-rally. He needs to be attending real rallies in person with real Virginia voters. Only a complete moron (which you have proven yourself to be) would view this as a snub.

The day before the election, Youngkin doesn't need to be attending a tele-rally with Trump.
FTFY.

So far, Youngkin has ran a smart campaign, which includes distancing himself from Trump. Appearing with Trump the day before the election would not be a good political move for him in VA.

FTFY.

So far, Youngkin has ran a smart campaign, which includes distancing himself from Trump. Appearing with Trump the day before the election would not be a good political move for him in VA.
Attending a tele-rally instead of criss-crossing the state at real rallies would not be a good campaign strategy. Try using a modicum of head-work for once, lamebrain.

Attending a tele-rally instead of criss-crossing the state at real rallies would not be a good campaign strategy. Try using a modicum of head-work for once, lamebrain.
lol, your devotion to Trump is hilarious. You have to disagree and argue with anything that paints Trump in a bad light.

Such a good little Trump cultist you are.

So when the McCaulife cabal says that a vote for Youngkin is a vote for Trump, they're flat out lying?
Who the heck is McCaulife?😆😆

Guess you mean McAuliffe. And no, McAuliffe is technically right. And that is one of the strategies his campaign has taken, to try to connect Youngkin to Trump. Youngkin, on the other hand, has tried to distance himself from Trump.

And btw, I'm not running away from the topic of this thread. Both acts by Youngkin prove that he doesn't want to be seen as a "Trump candidate."

btw, it will be interesting to see if Youngkin can withstand the pressure to make some type of appearance at the tele-rally now that this is being reported.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Who the heck is McCaulife?😆😆

Guess you mean McAuliffe. And no, McAuliffe is technically right. And that is one of the strategies his campaign has taken, to try to connect Youngkin to Trump. Youngkin, on the other hand, has tried to distance himself from Trump.

And btw, I'm not running away from the topic of this thread. Both acts by Youngkin prove that he doesn't want to be seen as a "Trump candidate."
Either Youngkin is “Trump’s boy”, or Youngkin has been distancing himself from Trump. You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. This is why people throw pennies at you.

Either Youngkin is “Trump’s boy”, or Youngkin has been distancing himself from Trump. You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. This is why people throw pennies at you.
:rolleyes:

I am discussing the political strategies of each campaign. Youngkin has distanced himself publicly from Trump and McAuliffe has tried to connect Youngkin to Trump. This wouldn't be hard for you to understand if you were not in full Trump defense mode right now.

• Haha
:rolleyes:

I am discussing the political strategies of each campaign. Youngkin has distanced himself publicly from Trump and McAuliffe has tried to connect Youngkin to Trump. This wouldn't be hard for you to understand if you were not in full Trump defense mode right now.
No, you’re engaging in doublespeak, and leftist idiocy. Maybe you should turn off the computer and try to finally figure out if you’re a man, woman, or one free other 24 freakish genders. Politics is not your thing.

No, you’re engaging in doublespeak, and leftist idiocy.
No, I'm not. I am simply referencing competing political strategies. You are the one struggling with politics tonight (as usual) because you ALWAYS have to defend your dear leader.

No, I'm not. I am simply referencing competing political strategies. You are the one struggling with politics tonight (as usual) because you ALWAYS have to defend your dear leader.
I don’t have to defend anybody. All I do is point out your stupidity and lack of thought. As do most of the other posters on this board, including at least one anti-Trumper.

I don’t have to defend anybody.
Then why do you defend Trump all the time?

Anyone with half a brain who has paid any attention to the VA Governor's race knows what each campaign is attempting to do as it relates to Trump (and Biden as well). It is rather common political knowledge. Yet you flip a lid when one suggests it is a good political strategy for Youngkin to not participate in Trump's tele-rally. 😆😆

All I do is point out your stupidity and lack of thought. As do most of the other posters on this board, including at least one anti-Trumper.
Nice argumentum ad populum.

Anyone with half a brain who has paid any attention to the VA Governor's race knows what each campaign is attempting to do as it relates to Trump (and Biden as well). It is rather common political knowledge. Yet you flip a lid when one suggests it is a good political strategy for Youngkin to not participate in Trump's tele-rally. 😆😆

As I said, all I do is point out your stupidity, and your attacks on Trump are invariably stupid. In fact, your posts are invariably stupid.

Reactions: Bitter Creek

McCauliffe is known to be a very close associate of Hillary Clinton. Now he’s in a tight race for governor in a blue state, has shot himself in the foot a time or two and has had to call in heavy hitters to try and bail him out. Why do you suppose he hasn’t called upon Hillary to be by his side at as many rallies as possible?

Reactions: Bitter Creek
McCauliffe is known to be a very close associate of Hillary Clinton.
He is a close associate of the Clintons, both Bill and Hillary.

Now he’s in a tight race for governor in a blue state, has shot himself in the foot a time or two and has had to call in heavy hitters to try and bail him out.
I agree. I don't think he has ran a strong campaign. The Lincoln Project also didn't do him any favors with their recent stunt.

He also isn't running in the best political environment for a Democrat at the moment either. Just as was the case in 2009 and 2001, 2017 (for the Republican in the last two instances) in VA.

Why do you suppose he hasn’t called upon Hillary to be by his side at as many rallies as possible?
I don't know, Hillary won VA. I would guess it is because he thinks he had enough heavy hitters in Biden, Obama, and Harris.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Your self loathing is obvious. No explanation is necessary.

I don't think SIL suffers from "Self Loathing White Guilt" like a lot of people in the All White Portland Burbs do. Its a shitty way to go through life hating your own skin color and faux privledge. 🤣🤣

lol, your devotion to Trump is hilarious. You have to disagree and argue with anything that paints Trump in a bad light.

Such a good little Trump cultist you are.

whoever started the conversation seems to be the devotee

@my_2cents Yo! Cvntwaffle! According to McAwful, Trump and Youngkin actually appeared together last night, so either he's lying, or you are, which begs the question, "What else are you dipshits lying about?"

@my_2cents Yo! Cvntwaffle! According to McAwful, Trump and Youngkin actually appeared together last night, so either he's lying, or you are, which begs the question, "What else are you dipshits lying about?"

Clearly, McAuliffe misspoke. From all reports, Youngkin didn't attend Trump's although Trump was campaigning for Youngkin.

Just more of what I told you is was going on though with their strategies. Youngkin distancing himself from Trump and McAuliffe trying to connect Youngkin to Trump.

• Haha
Clearly, McAuliffe misspoke. From all reports, Youngkin didn't attend Trump's although Trump was campaigning for Youngkin.

Just more of what I told you is was going on though with their strategies. Youngkin distancing himself from Trump and McAuliffe trying to connect Youngkin to Trump.
Mispoke? He fvcking lied through his teeth, you fvcking twit. Good grief you are so full of fecal matter.

Not at all.

The strategies for both campaigns have been clear. Not my fault you don't understand political strategy and always go into defense mode when you think your dear leader is being slighted.
According to McAwful, Youngkin did not snub Trump, to the contrary, they're best buddies, so apparently he thinks you're full of shit. I can certainly agree with him on that latter point.

According to McAwful, Youngkin did not snub Trump, to the contrary, they're best buddies, so apparently he thinks you're full of shit.
🤣🤣

What part of "McAuliffe's campaign strategy was to connect Youngkin to Trump" do you not understand? Of course McAuliffe wanted voters to think they were best buds, you nitwit!

Thanks again for agreeing with me.🤣🤣

Youngkin walked the line - a nod and a wink in the rural counties, then put as much distance as possible between himself and Trump in the metro areas. It appears to have worked.

The real surprise here is Trump actually took it. His reaction tonight/tomorrow will either make it much easier or much harder for others to follow Youngkins lead in the GOP.

Reactions: my_2cents
Youngkin walked the line - a nod and a wink in the rural counties, then put as much distance as possible between himself and Trump in the metro areas. It appears to have worked.
Exactly. It was a well-played strategy.

They also did a better job of energizing their base (culture war, hate Biden, etc.) than Democrats did it appears. Of course, given this is the first year of a new presidential administration, Republicans were always going to be energized (as is historically the case for the party out of power in VA's governor races).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT