ADVERTISEMENT

You’re playing golf with The President...

shortbus

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2001
Edmond, OK
www.rankallstars.com
Reading Squeak and Knoblock’s banter got me thinking about this.

Regardless who it is, you’re golfing with the leader of the free world. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, Harris, whoever’s president...

He’s got a 2.5-3 footer. You know he wants to pick it up.

Are you giving it to him or making him putt it?

I’m making him putt it every F’n time.

I like this question.

You shit talk him/her and make them putt.

We ain’t friends.

Show me what you got Mr./Ms. President.

That’s assuming I don’t want something from him or her. If I do, they’re picking up on the edge of the green every time. ;)

I like this question.

You shit talk him/her and make them putt.

We ain’t friends.

Show me what you got Mr./Ms. President.

That’s assuming I don’t want something from him or her. If I do, they’re picking up on the edge of the green every time. ;)

Yeah, I mean asking for a Presidential pardon requires some finesse.

Regardless who it is, you’re golfing with the leader of the free world. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, Harris, whoever’s president...

Every mother f'n time. He gets ridiculed if he picks it up. No shits given if the SS runs me off the course.

Give it to them every time out of respect. Likely not going to affect a big bet and it is not probably in a serious tournament nor could play a psych play in the game or match.

Seen some pretty good golfers I have played with give themselves those putts to keep their handicap's low and some sandbaggers that mark them down as a them a miss on purpose.

@squeak, @CowboyUp, @N. Pappagiorgio, @southernpoke, and others even @OrangeRoberto probably have some good comments on this if they care to share.

Whoops did not dee Squeak's post. Would have asked Clinton if Monica would have given him that. 2 1/2 inches maybe.

Last edited:
Give it to them every time out of respect. Likely not going to affect a big bet and it is not probably in a serious tournament nor could play a psych play in the game or match.

Seen some pretty good golfers I have played with give themselves those putts to keep their handicap's low and some sandbaggers that mark them down as a them a miss on purpose.

@squeak, @CowboyUp, @N. Pappagiorgio, @southernpoke, and others even @OrangeRoberto probably have some good comments on this if they care to share.

Whoops did not dee Squeak's post. Would have asked Clinton if Monica would have given him that. 2 1/2 inches maybe.
If it doesn’t matter it’s good.

Lol

Like knoblock—all “good”

Good...good....good...good....good....good...pick it up Mr. President, you’re good...etc etc....

UNTIL—17th tee...”Press” all the bets you’re down...17 & 18 putt ‘em out...

Trip to the woodshed...

I saw this happen at Hills of Lakeway in a $10,000 exhibition charity match between Nicklaus, Crenshaw & Kite back in the 80s.....long story short, Jack starts bogey, bogey, on third hole Jack leaves 3footer for par, fumbles for a coin, asks Ben and Tom: “Is that good?” Ben gets lockjaw, finally says “It ain’t bad...” Kite says, “Texas rules today...putt em out..”

ooooooooooo....it was 103 degrees (Golden Bear had just flown in from Ohio) and I swear you could see hackles on his neck stand up ...

Bear plays the next 9 holes in 8-under par with 2 eagles, bogeys the last, beats Kite by 6, Ben by 7

Last edited:
He might go to his bag, pull out a cigar, sniff it real good, laugh and say: Want to sniff this? It has been in the best human humidifier on earth. He strikes me as a guy proud of his conquests, guy has an open marriage, it is obvious.

What if you say yes I do want to sniff it, he hands it to you and you take a big sniff and he says I lied, its been in Cank?

tenor.gif

Reactions: shortbus
Lol

Like knoblock—all “good”

Good...good....good...good....good....good...pick it up Mr. President, you’re good...etc etc....

UNTIL—17th tee...”Press” all the bets you’re down...17 & 18 putt ‘em out...

Trip to the woodshed...

I saw this happen at Hills of Lakeway in a $10,000 exhibition charity match between Nicklaus, Crenshaw & Kite back in the 80s.....long story short, Jack starts bogey, bogey, on third hole Jack leaves 3footer for par, fumbles for a coin, asks Ben and Tom: “Is that good?” Ben gets lockjaw, finally says “It ain’t bad...” Kite says, “Texas rules today...putt em out..”

ooooooooooo....it was 103 degrees (Golden Bear had just flown in from Ohio) and I swear you could see hackles on his neck stand up ...

Bear plays the next 9 holes in 8-under par with 2 eagles, bogeys the last, beats Kite by 6, Ben by 7
Could someone translate this to English, please?

Reactions: iasooner1
I don’t golf a lot, but I was thinking about this thread during my morning swim for some reason. I if I can’t “rake” the ball to the cup with a normal putting stroke, then I don’t think it’s a gimme. Generally, no further from the cup than the length of the score card.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT