ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestle offs/Ranking matches?

Fantastic point. Brilliant analysis! Nothing more can be said :)
I've updated my post, cleary I did not make a very good point .
;)

But seriously weren't they supposed to be today or did I miss understand? Sounded like media might be able to attend, or maybe its next week?

• Haha
Reactions: JAY45
I've updated my post, cleary I did not make a very good point .
;)

But seriously weren't they supposed to be today or did I miss understand? Sounded like media might be able to attend, or maybe its next week?
Haha just giving you grief. I’d be ok with some secrecy especially with the generous redshirt match rules. Why give our opponents more opportunity to scout our starters if we don’t have to?

Haha just giving you grief. I’d be ok with some secrecy especially with the generous redshirt match rules. Why give our opponents more opportunity to scout our starters if we don’t have to?
I dont think reporting scores will give any scouting advantage. Was thinking about going to the Lehigh meet but want to know we have 10 wrestlers first.

If anyone is interested in watching some actual wrestling, here are the OhioSt wrestle-offs. The Kharchla loss mentioned above is here. Bouzakis & Feldman didn't wrestle in the finals and appear to be redshirting. Mendez is supposedly going at 133 for them.

Not the OSU I was asking about. :(
Posted in the Intermat thread the day before you started this thread. John did the same thing last year -- he held wrestle-offs the 1st weekend in November, which was the weekend prior to the Stanford dual.

Are the ranking matches this weekend or next weekend? There are a couple of references in this thread to "this weekend", but I think John said "next Saturday" at media day. Anyone know for sure?

Hepner stalled after Karchla was in on three great shots. Karchla got a point for stalling, Hepner escaped and rode out the third period. Hepner is good with the legs and Karchla suffers with the escape.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT