ADVERTISEMENT

Word is 200 Level is Sold Out

Are they already for sale? I went online Friday and didn’t see the option to buy them.

The website said "Almost gone" which is rather hard to believe. Anyway, I picked 10 just to test it and they were in Sec 315, Row 12. Maybe I should go ahead and buy them and sell them visiting fans at a profit.

Reactions: bwel9339 and mcpat
I think that is probably right. I seem to remember that existing Season Ticket Holders have until June to re-up. The site did allow to pick new seats but that my because I was logged in as a Seas Tick Holder

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Wrong again, I was not logged in so it seems like I could get tickets as a newb. I didn't finalize the purchase so I guess there's a chance it would have balked if I didn't log in

That is correct, season ticket holders do have the option to move around if available.

Our group has had tickets for a number of years now and it’s been a challenge as we’ve added folks and tried to consolidate. One of our buddies just tried to get in with us and was told they could get in the 200s, FWIW.

That is correct, season ticket holders do have the option to move around if available.

Our group has had tickets for a number of years now and it’s been a challenge as we’ve added folks and tried to consolidate. One of our buddies just tried to get in with us and was told they could get in the 200s, FWIW.
I talked with the ticket office this week and they told me there is no upgrades until renewals are complete. The renewal window closes June 14th. I assume the other season tickets will open up then but who knows

Reactions: bwel9339
I logged in to renew mine and to buy a couple extras. I know that some 200 levels may be available later through no-renewals but it can’t be many. Anyway, the “best available” were not only on the 300 level, they were in a corner and row 12.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAY45
201 here but looking to add and move. Already renewed my 2. Anyone know if I can add when they do the seat move option or do I have to wait until the end of renewal period?

Reactions: AtownPoke
I’m in 201 with you. The shirtless flexing boys down front is us lol
Awesome! I’ll have to say hi. I don’t make it to every dual sadly but gonna make a strong effort this year. Only made it to 4 last season. Have had these tix for about 6 years now but we’ve lived on both coasts during that time before landing back in Dallas.

Reactions: AtownPoke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT