ADVERTISEMENT

wireless free earbuds?

okstate_1

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
anyone have some or have advice on which ones are good?

Thanks!

I have Beats Powerbeats 3 and really like them. My wife has the Bose Soundsports. Both have the wire that connects to each other, but not to a player. I like the fit and sound of the Beats better than the Bose. IMO the Bose probably have a clearer sound, but the Beats have more bass and power so depending on your taste and usage the Bose may be better. I use mine for exercising. I haven't tried the Air Pods but would like to.

If you have iPhone or any apple stuff the AirPods are a must. Love them

IMO the best ones are the ones that best fit your ears. Ear pods don't fit my ear well, but the samsung ones fit better but not perfect. I mainly use over the ear , but go with my samsung ones when I'm mowing .

I got the JLab JBuds Air and they are fantastic, especially since they were only $50 at Walmart or Best Buy.

The prices on some of these are crazy
Ya I don’t know why AirPods are so much money seems crazy to me. I guess the battery? I just got tired of putting ear buds back in every time I swung the weed eater or turned on the mower.

Ya I don’t know why AirPods are so much money seems crazy to me. I guess the battery? I just got tired of putting ear buds back in every time I swung the weed eater or turned on the mower.

Did you really just say you dont know why an apple product costs co much??? LOL

Reactions: Adman513
The Beats X came with several different sizes of tips. I had to change what they came with but they fit so well they are nearly noise cancelling. I wear on planes, mowing etc and they sound great. I can’t wear the air pods at all or the stock earphones that come with a apple products.

AirPods is pretty much in line with the other name brand wireless earpods

Did you really just say you dont know why an apple product costs co much??? LOL
Ya I should have said its name brand only probably. There just doesn't seem like much to blue tooth head phones as far as technology and man they hike the price up big time.

Reactions: OSUIvan
Another brand that doesn't get much love, but makes some really great products is Anker. I tested a set of their Soundcore wireless earbuds and they are fantastic. Relatively cheap too (50-100 usually).

For anyone considering air pods, be sure you find out how well they fit your ear shape before you blow that money.

Stock Apple wired ear buds hurt my ears. Not inside my ear, but the physical shape of the ear bud becomes painful after about 45 minutes. The air pods have a similar issue, and won’t stay in place. Not cool to randomly drop something so small and expensive.

I have some beatsX ear buds I got on sale at Target. The audio for phone calls sucks. Music is fine, but over half of my use of wireless buds is for conference calls. If they don’t perform on phone calls they get dumped.

I have had great luck with the LG Tone series. I have the model HBS-912. The buds that come with it aren’t great IMO. I use Sony buds and they are much more comfortable for me.

The Beats X came with several different sizes of tips. I had to change what they came with but they fit so well they are nearly noise cancelling. I wear on planes, mowing etc and they sound great. I can’t wear the air pods at all or the stock earphones that come with a apple products.

I don't have the X version but the fit is maybe the biggest reason I prefer the Beats to the other brands I've tried. The adjustable hook over the ear and the multiple sizes of tips that come with them make it almost impossible to not get a good fit. I've never had them fall out.

I have the Bose (in Orange, thank you wife!). They’re outstanding.

Also, I LOVE the case that serves as a portable charger.

Reactions: EvilPOKES
Just bought some tozo t-10 for 39 bucks, because my brother recommended. I have to say that I’m thoroughly impressed so far. I think a set of ear buds would have to pleasure me in obscene ways for me to pay 5-8 times more.

Reactions: EvilPOKES
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT