ADVERTISEMENT

Why does PoncaDan hate Jews?

That’s a lie.
This board contains 7 months of my comments regarding Israel/Hamas/Gaza/Oct 7. Please peruse them and find where I have placed 100% of blame on Israel for Oct. 7. If you can't I would ask that you make a public apology to me.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
***displays an avatar of a man wearing the same hat as those toting tiki torches and screaming “Jews will not replace us!”, also displays consistent islamaphobia along with countless others on the board, reeeeeeeeeees RaCiSt BigOt***

carry on

I just love your hard hitting analysis. Matching hats.

I believe it was Dave Chappelle who said: “No, you’re not a whore…..but you are wearing a whore’s uniform.”

carry on
What’s wrong with wanting America to be great? Don’t you want America to be great? Or do you perhaps want America to suck? So that everyone else can be as miserable as you.

Flounder on, carrion.

That's actually a pretty fitting saying in this case, toon. So you're saying that Dan isn't antisemitic, he just acts like he is? Can you expound on your astute observation?

Having a healthy hate for Bibi Netanyahu and his ilk doesn’t make someone antisemitic. So as I can admit wearing a MAGA hat doesn’t make one a racist, can you admit the other side of the coin here???

carry on

This board contains 7 months of my comments regarding Israel/Hamas/Gaza/Oct 7. Please peruse them and find where I have placed 100% of blame on Israel for Oct. 7. If you can't I would ask that you make a public apology to me.
You don't blame them 100%, but you do blame them. You've stated that they could have built a better wall. You've stated they could have played more defense. And you have blamed them 100% for everything that's happened since Oct. 7, as if October 7th had no bearing to what's come next.

#facts

You don't blame them 100%, but you do blame them. You've stated that they could have built a better wall. You've stated they could have played more defense. And you have blamed them 100% for everything that's happened since Oct. 7, as if October 7th had no bearing to what's come next.

#facts
Don't forget his crazy assed conspiracy that the Israeli government allowed it to happen.

Don't forget his crazy assed conspiracy that the Israeli government allowed it to happen.

Didn’t Israel’s chief of intelligence resign over these failures? I believe he did, yes…

Do I buy the conspiracy theory they allowed it to happen? Nope. Do I buy that Israel aren’t the superior military strategists they’re often portrayed as? Absolutely.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I must confess. I have a severe phobia of beheadings, suicide bombings, planes flying into office buildings, carbombings, and the like.

Busker on, carrion.
In addition I have a phobia of gays being thrown off rooftops. I may not agree with their lifestyle and I'm adamantly against their lifestyle being taught and idolized in our education system but I don't want gays harmed.

In addition I have a phobia of gays being thrown off rooftops. I may not agree with their lifestyle and I'm adamantly against their lifestyle being taught and idolized in our education system but I don't want gays harmed.

Sounds like America all over the place.

Shit….we aren’t great?!?!

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Sounds like America all over the place.

Shit….we aren’t great?!?!

carry on
IMOk.gif

Having a healthy hate for Bibi Netanyahu and his ilk doesn’t make someone antisemitic. So as I can admit wearing a MAGA hat doesn’t make one a racist, can you admit the other side of the coin here???

carry on

What the hell is this gibberish? Have ever read the definition of antisemitism?

What's with you and hats today?

Last edited:

carry on
Wait a minute. Guys this is progress. Next thing you know he will stop saying racist all together. We should pause and give him a clap.
Celebrate Way To Go GIF by DraftKings

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT