ADVERTISEMENT

Who is behind it and providing the money?

We know there are professional agitators who are radicalizing these protests for their own benefit. Some of these agitators are coming in from different states, crossing state lines to escalate these protest into lawlessness. We also know these agitators are being paid and receive funding from the likes of Soros, the Rockefeller Foundation and their subsidiaries. Would seem to me that would be illegal and could be seen as a RICO violation. Who knows I'm not a legal scholar.

We know there are professional agitators who are radicalizing these protests for their own benefit. Some of these agitators are coming in from different states, crossing state lines to escalate these protest into lawlessness. We also know these agitators are being paid and receive funding from the likes of Soros, the Rockefeller Foundation and their subsidiaries. Would seem to me that would be illegal and could be seen as a RICO violation. Who knows I'm not a legal scholar.
Crossing state lines makes it a federal crime if they broke any laws. You will have a hard time finding a law that they have broken. They were inciting a Riot if there was a riot. They will call it a protest. Even if it gets to a riot, proving they intentionally incited it could be a bridge too far. It's part of the problem with Trump. How do you prove he intentionally started a riot? If they assaulted a police officer then you could probably get them on that, but that will most likely be a state law, and get turned into a misdemeanor.

The big cheese would be Soros, but to get him you are going to have to get the little guys first. A case that calls what they are doing as inciting a riot. You should be able to follow the money to Soros, but putting a case like that together will take over a year, and you would have at least high-level state support. Soros has bought all the DA's involved in these cases. Even if you were able to prove crimes the DA's will not prosecute. I feel for the police who have to conduct these investigations to get nothing for their efforts at the end of the day. It's why many will not even try.

Soros knows what he is doing, he knows how to do it, and has the money to back what he desires. I'm afraid that he will never pay for his crimes, but he will pay for his sins. Soros will be standing with Hitler to get his Pineapple daily. I know this to be disappointing, but Soros will never see the inside of a jail cell. If you want justice today, you will have to get it by politically using it against him and getting Trump into office. Politics is your only recourse.

Crossing state lines makes it a federal crime if they broke any laws. You will have a hard time finding a law that they have broken. They were inciting a Riot if there was a riot. They will call it a protest. Even if it gets to a riot, proving they intentionally incited it could be a bridge too far. It's part of the problem with Trump. How do you prove he intentionally started a riot? If they assaulted a police officer then you could probably get them on that, but that will most likely be a state law, and get turned into a misdemeanor.

The big cheese would be Soros, but to get him you are going to have to get the little guys first. A case that calls what they are doing as inciting a riot. You should be able to follow the money to Soros, but putting a case like that together will take over a year, and you would have at least high-level state support. Soros has bought all the DA's involved in these cases. Even if you were able to prove crimes the DA's will not prosecute. I feel for the police who have to conduct these investigations to get nothing for their efforts at the end of the day. It's why many will not even try.

Soros knows what he is doing, he knows how to do it, and has the money to back what he desires. I'm afraid that he will never pay for his crimes, but he will pay for his sins. Soros will be standing with Hitler to get his Pineapple daily. I know this to be disappointing, but Soros will never see the inside of a jail cell. If you want justice today, you will have to get it by politically using it against him and getting Trump into office. Politics is your only recourse.
Seal Team 6 can solve the Soros problem. LMAO

What is the result Soros wants? Because this does not help Democrats at all.

Bill O'Reilly mentioned a few groups on TV the other night that are behind this. I just find the video of who he mentioned.
Soros has wanted to destroy the USA for years. It's how he has made money in the past, by destroying countries, and profiting off of it. He destablizes, and profits off the stocks involved, forcing certain stocks to go low so he can buy and other stocks to go high so he can sell. He has been good at knowing which is which, and putting his money in the right places.

Soros has wanted to destroy the USA for years. It's how he has made money in the past, by destroying countries, and profiting off of it. He destablizes, and profits off the stocks involved, forcing certain stocks to go low so he can buy and other stocks to go high so he can sell. He has been good at knowing which is which, and putting his money in the right places.

Sounds like a number of conservative donors one could easily name. Nothing special here.

carry on

Sounds like a number of conservative donors one could easily name. Nothing special here.

carry on
It's so easy that you can't name them, or more likely, won't name them because their motivations are utterly nothing like Soros's and you'd be laughed outta here for the 1000th time.

I'd be pretty interested in a Clinton explanation of why he sides with the causes of chaos, sadness, and destruction. If not too revealing of course.

It's so easy that you can't name them, or more likely, won't name them because their motivations are utterly nothing like Soros's and you'd be laughed outta here for the 1000th time.

I'd be pretty interested in a Clinton explanation of why he sides with the causes of chaos, sadness, and destruction. If not too revealing of course.
Will we ever see an Epstein biopic? Madoff, Stanford? 🤣

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I wonder who has dropped more money on manipulating the Israel/Palestine issue, all the groups that have your sphincters drawn up tight or AIPAC and ADL? Anybody know?

Mapping and tracing digital communications (cell, location, social media) is trivial for the NSA/FBI/DOJ.

They want the Leftist violence in order to expand government scope, control, power.

The Swamp/Deep State abhors the non-Authoritarian Right (MAGA, et al) since they represent the only threat to the continued expansion of Deep State Authoritarian expansion. Hence the NSA, FBI, DOJ, and CIA just happened to utilize all their tools on Jan 6th.

GMvgMw1XAAAMo-x

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT