ADVERTISEMENT

Who did not see this coming?

ThorOdinson13

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Apr 4, 2005
MMA lets transgender (male to female) fight against women and "she" completely dominated and hurt the actual girl pretty badly. Quote from the female.

I’ve fought a lot of women,” Brents stated. “And never felt the strength I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right.”

Do the most hardcore feminist think the average woman can compete with the average man physically?

And while we are at it. If these people can declare they are actually a different sex than what they were born as why can't that NAACP lady be black? Obviously she identifies with blacks and nature got it wrong by having her be born to white parents.

Move to politics of you think it belongs there.

No one forced her (Brents) to sign a contract to fight a transgender fighter.

Problem solved, move along.

Reactions: CowboyJD
No wood, that is a short sighted view on this issue. The way people who oppose this movement are villianized means it is only a matter of time before they start attacking female athletes. Women like Rousey who refuse to fight these transgendered fighters will be labeled as opposing the lifestyle regardless of if they actually do/don't. They will be publically belittled, shouted down, called bigots, shamed etc. Anyone, who opposes LGBT gets the same treatment and as soon as no women are willing to fight this transgendered fighter the shaming will begin.

No wood, that is a short sighted view on this issue. The way people who oppose this movement are villianized means it is only a matter of time before they start attacking female athletes. Women like Rousey who refuse to fight these transgendered fighters will be labeled as opposing the lifestyle regardless of if they actually do/don't. They will be publically belittled, shouted down, called bigots, shamed etc. Anyone, who opposes LGBT gets the same treatment and as soon as no women are willing to fight this transgendered fighter the shaming will begin.

I presume you are referring to Fallon Fox, and if so, you do know that she has been beaten by a female by birth fighter?

I don't see this as an issue. Everyone knows that Fallon Fox was born as a man. It's not like it's something that's been hidden.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1edErjyMp4

Thor there is no possible way to have a conversation with a SJW on topics like this because you're the one with the problem.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
The larger and more respectable organizations do not allow transgender fighters to fight for their promotions.

Well, here I go and I'm sure I'll pay for it. If people want to pretend to be something they are not, I have no problem with it. But let's be clear, chromosomes are chromosomes no matter what you have added, cut off, or enhanced. If Bruce Jenner wants to pretend to be a woman, go for it. Don't go into women's restrooms. Your not a woman. Don't compete on a professional level in sports as a woman, you're not a woman. Pretend all you want, and I'll even call you by your girl name but you're not playing me for money on the golf course from the women's tee's. You're NOT a woman.

And the white woman that pretends to be black? You're not a black woman! Your parents are Czech and white. That's not your natural skin tone or hair. That's not your black son. That's your adopted brother which you have custody of. You want to participate in the culture? Cool. You want to lie? I'm not down with that, you need professional help.

Just because I claim I am a dog, doesn't mean I can run around the neighborhood on all fours naked and piss on tree's. I can't hump people's legs and take a dump on the neighbor's lawn. Or can I? Maybe some people have no limits.

I'm going to go sit in my dog house and lick my manhood now.

Deepfork nailed it. chromosome testing as opposed to genitalia testing is the standard. The olympics have already adopted it and it is why I think Griner skipped the olympics.

It isn't a gender identity issue. It is a chromosome issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT