ADVERTISEMENT

What The Young Are Saying

If you are associating yourself and agreeing with a known idiot like Macklemore…it says something about yourself.
I've never heard of him before today, but I gladly associate myself with the lyrics and intent of this song. But you are missing the point. This song may become the anthem of the anti-genocide youth who are leading the anti-genocide movement which is growing faster than the war machine can put the brakes on it. You seem to be concerned with what I think, but I am just one old man with no influence on anyone. The anti-genocide youth movement is what should have your knickers twisted, and to this point your side, the pro-genocide side, is flailing around in an attempt to shut it down and failing misreably at it. It appears their main tactic is to abolish free speech, something the pro-genociders are applauding, which has the potential to backfire on you in a big way.

OQg.gif

I've never heard of him before today, but I gladly associate myself with the lyrics and intent of this song. But you are missing the point. This song may become the anthem of the anti-genocide youth who are leading the anti-genocide movement which is growing faster than the war machine can put the brakes on it. You seem to be concerned with what I think, but I am just one old man with no influence on anyone. The anti-genocide youth movement is what should have your knickers twisted, and to this point your side, the pro-genocide side, is flailing around in an attempt to shut it down and failing misreably at it. It appears their main tactic is to abolish free speech, something the pro-genociders are applauding, which has the potential to backfire on you in a big way.
Edited the sentence for you:
This song may become the anthem of the anti-Israel uneducated aimless youth that are grasping to find a belonging and need something to complain about. Who are leading the embarrassment of others in their generation and in a hate movement not growing at all.

What is funny to me is you are an old man (your words) and my daughter is literally at Columbia University right now and she finds these idiots annoying, condesending, and rude. And to quote her: “not the best examples of Columbia”.

You don’t seem to get is that you are aligning yourself with view of a far far left extreme group that is okay (and silent) with Hamas slaughtering Jews. Virtually all conservatives and most Dems support freedom, liberty, and Israel.

Supporting terrorists, even tacitly, is an odd hill to die on. Or in your case to flood this board daily with conspiracy articles.

Last edited:
This song may become the anthem of the anti-Israel uneducated aimless youth that are grasping to find a belonging and need something to complain about. Who are leading the embarrassment of others in their generation and in a hate movement not growing at all.

What is funny to me is you are an old man (your words) and my daughter is literally at Columbia University right now and she finds these idiots annoying, condesending, and rude. And to quote her: “not the best examples of Columbia”.

You don’t seem to get is that you are aligning yourself with view of a far far left extreme group that is okay (and silent) with Hamas slaughtering Jews. Virtually all conservatives and most Dems support freedom, liberty, and Israel.

Supporting terrorists, even tacitly, is an odd hill to die on. Or in your case to flood this board daily with conspiracy articles.
It would be a bad hill to die on if it was a hill on which I am standing. Fortunately for me I'm on another hill, one that decries genocide no matter which country, even one of our supposed allies, uses it. It should come as no surprise to you that I am "siding" with the far, far left on this issue. As a radical libertarian this is an issue where I would naturally be on the far, far left. From the moderate left to the far right war is assumed to be a normal and acceptable activity. I do think there are people on the far, far right that also oppose genocide. And on many issues, most issues in fact, I would be more aligned with the far, far right. I know you want to think it binary terms: left is evil, right is good, and it's hard to consider there might be a different way of looking at things. But I'm living proof that there are different ways of looking at things.

It would be a bad hill to die on if it was a hill on which I am standing. Fortunately for me I'm on another hill, one that decries genocide no matter which country…

Yet you never denounce Palestinian-terrorism that kills thousands, and has killed many more over the decades. Yasser AraDan, you truly have shyt for brains.

Yet you never denounce Palestinian-terrorism that kills thousands, and has killed many more over the decades. Yasser AraDan, you truly have shyt for brains.
I have denounced Hamas terrorism many times on this board, using language at least as harsh as you or anyone else. I would wager if we could find the number of Israelis Hamas has brutally murdered (or all of the Palestinians if you would prefer) and compared it to the number of Palestinians the IDF has murdered you’d be shocked at the discrepancy.

I have denounced Hamas terrorism many times on this board, using language at least as harsh as you or anyone else. I would wager if we could find the number of Israelis Hamas has brutally murdered (or all of the Palestinians if you would prefer) and compared it to the number of Palestinians the IDF has murdered you’d be shocked at the discrepancy.

I posted an extensive list of murderous terror attacks by Palestinians, but it was only 15% of the list of Palestinian murders against the Jews over a 22 year period. Rivals would not let me post the entire list. It was too big, so had to post a link to the entire list.

So let me get this sraight.

Condemn Palestinian terror attacks, rape, murders and abductions, but love the Palestinians.

Condemn Israeli retaliation, and hate the Jews and side with the crowd who chants “Death to Israel. Death to America”.

I think I got it. Thanks.

I posted an extensive list of murderous terror attacks by Palestinians, but it was only 15% of the list of Palestinian murders against the Jews over a 22 year period. Rivals would not let me post the entire list. It was too big, so had to post a link to the entire list.

So let me get this sraight.

Condemn Palestinian terror attacks, rape, murders and abductions, but love the Palestinians.

Condemn Israeli retaliation, and hate the Jews and side with the crowd who chants “Death to Israel. Death to America”.

I think I got it. Thanks.
You got it wrong, not surprising. You accuse me of not sufficiently condemning Hamas terrorism to your satisfaction. But tell me. How often have you condemned the IDF for its terrorism? I’d bet the number is zero because you think every murder or act of terrorism against Palestinian is justified self defense and comes only as retaliation. Have I got that right?

Dan has no clue. The taxi cabs in front of his abode should be considered a threat imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT