ADVERTISEMENT

What is the most likely outcome at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago in terms of protests and rioting? Select up to 3.

What is the most likely outcome at the DNC in Chicago in terms of protests and rioting?

• Peaceful protests

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro Hamas and Pro Israel supporters engage in ugly physical fights resulting in arrests.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Pro Hamas and Pro Israel supporters fight resulting in hospitalizations and arrests.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pro Hamas and Pro Israel supporters fight with hospitalizations and arrests. Buildings are burned.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pro Hamas and Pro Israel supporters fight resulting in fires and death(s) of LE or FR's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pro Hamas and Pro Israel supporters fight resulting in fires, and death(s) of civilians, LE or FR's

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Biden will call white nationalism the greatest threat to America and condemn islamophobia

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • After the DNC, Biden's poll approval drops at least 5%

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Chicago PD refuses to risk their lives for a City and Mayor that hates them. State/Fed Problem.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • National guard closes the streets for a 1 mile sq block around the DNC to protect their elites

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
What is the most likely outcome at the Democratic National Convention in Chicago in terms of protests and rioting? Select up to 3.

Everyone old enough (and I am) remembers the rioting at the 1968 DNC in Chicago.

The carnage from 1968:

Death(s)1 civilian killed
Injuries500+ protestors
100+ other civilians
152 police officers

From what I've heard Democrats are considering having a partially remote convention to avoid the protests. Scared of their own voters. LMAO
They will tell the Prez Chicago loves him, and a month prior to the DNC they will run a full page Ad in the paper with a map of a parade route and time, and also announce thru the media the parade for the Prez and the exact parade route thru downtown Chicago with the President in an uncovered and open aired limo. And just like that supposedly a white nationalist that is a Trump campaign donor that just happened to recently visit Russia will magically eliminate the Prez, and Newsom will get the nomination.

What is old is new again. Seeing it with the hatred of Jews. Feels like we are going back in time.

Last edited:
The jews will likely stay home, not donate to the party of Antisemitism anymore (Dimtards) and watch as the pro Hamas animals destroy Chicago.
Joe will say if you don't vote for me you aint an antisemite and then will shuffle off stage mumbling something about CornPop.
Lemon Jussie will be guest speaker and tell them 3 Maga thugs dressed as Pro Hamas Supporters beat him but he gave better than he got. Kamala will cackle and the Leftards will all have an anal orgasm together, bunch of scumbags.
😁

The jews will likely stay home, not donate to the party of Antisemitism anymore (Dimtards) and watch as the pro Hamas animals destroy Chicago.
Joe will say if you don't vote for me you aint an antisemite and then will shuffle off stage mumbling something about CornPop.
Lemon Jussie will be guest speaker and tell them 3 Maga thugs dressed as Pro Hamas Supporters beat him but he gave better than he got. Kamala will cackle and the Leftards will all have an anal orgasm together, bunch of scumbags.
😁
@OKSTATE1 did miss the Jews staying home. They themselves are rarely physically confrontational, BUT there will be the usual Pro Israel idiots looking for an idiotic fight with the Pro Hamas idiots.

They will tell the Prez Chicago loves him, and a month prior to the DNC they will run a full page Ad in the paper with a map of a parade route and time, and also announce thru the media the parade for the Prez and the exact parade route thru downtown Chicago with the President in an uncovered and open aired limo. And just like that supposedly a white nationalist that is a Trump campaign donor that just happened to recently visit Russia will magically eliminate the Prez, and Newsom will get the nomination.

What is old is new again. Seeing it with the hatred of Jews. Feels like we are going back in time.

Sadly this is very likely the DNC/Deep State/Uniparty game. Same MO as Jan6, Whittmer Kidnapping, Trump/Russia, Hunter Laptop.

Speaker Johnson, Lindsey Graham, Mike Pence, and of course Demoncrats Newsom, Schumer, and Harris will be head bobbing on CNN/MSNBC microphones before Sleepy hits the ground.

I do think there is a good 100M Americans that already suspect this is coming. And no, they're not all MAGA Republicans.

@OKSTATE1 did miss the Jews staying home. They themselves are rarely physically confrontational, BUT there will be the usual Pro Israel idiots looking for an idiotic fight with the Pro Hamas idiots.
I agree that the Jewish community will not come out in near the numbers, but some will. Many will be fearful of their safety. Just like what we saw on campus, I believe you will see people come out that are not Jewish and see the Pro Hamas movement as anti-American. These will be the people that will come out in larger numbers than those who are Jewish. I could have just as easily said Pro Hamas - Pro American protesters. I also don't think the Pro Jewish/American protesters will be looking to start a fight. Those that are getting militant and trashing buildings and masking themselves to protect their identity and taking over and destroying private property is the Pro Hamas "protesters". One group wants to eliminate Jews and hates America, another loves America and does not want their civil rights violated.

Last edited:
I agree that the Jewish community will not come out in near the numbers, but some will. Many will be fearful of their safety. Just like what we saw on campus, I believe you will see people come out that are not Jewish and see the Pro Hamas movement as anti-American. These will be the people that will come out in larger numbers than those who are Jewish. I could have just as easily said Pro Hamas - Pro American protesters. I also don't think the Pro Jewish/American protesters will be looking to start a fight. Those that are getting militant and trashing buildings and masking themselves to protect their identity and taking over and destroying private property is the Pro Hamas "protesters". One group wants to eliminate Jews and hates America, another loves America and does not want their civil rights violated.
You've broken this down well.
Key point I see is we have lots of "protestors" that personally have no dog in the fight.

I would point out that many claim Israel knew about or perhaps even promoted/provoked the "massacre" in order to create just the conflagration in Western society that we are seeing. Cost them a few of their "citizens of the world" Leftist Jewish kids (dual/triple citizens), but it's stirred up the world.

It's essentially had the (claimed) intended impact of slowing/stopping the continued march of Leftist perversion (destruction of the West from within, $Billionaire Jewish money into Leftist "causes") combined with Islamic influence (campus protests, institutional reforms...) here in the West.

So here we are in our own Presidential election cycle getting dominated by Israeli and Middle Eastern BS. Meanwhile we've distracted from we ourselves burning down our own house. Kinda pathetic really.

You've broken this down well.
Key point I see is we have lots of "protestors" that personally have no dog in the fight.

I would point out that many claim Israel knew about or perhaps even promoted/provoked the "massacre" in order to create just the conflagration in Western society that we are seeing. Cost them a few of their "citizens of the world" Leftist Jewish kids (dual/triple citizens), but it's stirred up the world.

It's essentially had the (claimed) intended impact of slowing/stopping the continued march of Leftist perversion (destruction of the West from within, $Billionaire Jewish money into Leftist "causes") combined with Islamic influence (campus protests, institutional reforms...) here in the West.

So here we are in our own Presidential election cycle getting dominated by Israeli and Middle Eastern BS. Meanwhile we've distracted from we ourselves burning down our own house. Kinda pathetic really.
Oooofff.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
So what if I do?
Just curious on motivations. "Global Citizens" are in a position to play both sides against the middle. That's why it's so KuL to have multiple citizenships.

I'm an Israeli partying on a Palestinian's farm right up to when the schitzle hits the fan, then I'm an American citizen victimized by terrorists.

Or I'm a Mexican right up until the Cartel kidnaps me for encroaching on their turf, then I'm a flag waving American citizen being victimized by the bad guys.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT