ADVERTISEMENT

"What about the Russia Hoax?"

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Scarborough is on, discussing his family and friends in Florida that he tries to talk to about vaccines. First it was abortion, they were against using dead babies. No, he explains this all comes from a line of cells from the 60's, same as ibuprofen and lots of other drugs.

Then they come up with something started in China as a bioweapon, or Fauci helped create it, or its experimental. Then it's not FDA approved, while they're taking Ivermectin and hoping for the monoclonal antibody if they get sick. The "wack-a-mole" from their disinformation is wild, they're not consistent, but it's always some conservative website or social media. You look and it's click bait or "send me money to fight the libs or pay our legal bills."

The last step? When the facts have been raised and there's no way out? "What about the russia hoax?" So he sends them a link to the Mueller Report and that's it.

LMFAO you guys got that from conservative social media!!!! I've wondered where such a stupid, misinformed lie comes from, like the Mueller Report doesn't exist. It's pure GIGO!

Scarborough! LOL.

Wow Sys. What a powerful, hard hitting, convincing post. LOL.
🤡

I see you're tooting the white stuff early today. The next four hours will be fun to witness... until you go silent and crash in bed.

Last edited:
Scarborough! LOL.

Wow Sys. What a powerful, hard hitting, convincing post. LOL.
🤡

I see you're tooting the white stuff early today. The next four hours will be fun to witness... until you go silent and crash in bed.

It's crazy how the same non sequitur comes from conservatives everywhere -- like there's a massive disinformation hive that prevents you guys from acknowledging the Mueller report. Same exact illogical talking point, verbage, everything, lol. The RUssian hoax, like the Mueller report is... like, what, Scarborough? If you don't like the messenger then the message doesn't count, I guess.

You'd think after your election fraud campaign for months and months and the doubling down, and how that's blown up, you'd be open to reconsidering your information sources. You're not though, are you?

Scarborough is on, discussing his family and friends in Florida that he tries to talk to about vaccines. First it was abortion, they were against using dead babies. No, he explains this all comes from a line of cells from the 60's, same as ibuprofen and lots of other drugs.

Then they come up with something started in China as a bioweapon, or Fauci helped create it, or its experimental. Then it's not FDA approved, while they're taking Ivermectin and hoping for the monoclonal antibody if they get sick. The "wack-a-mole" from their disinformation is wild, they're not consistent, but it's always some conservative website or social media. You look and it's click bait or "send me money to fight the libs or pay our legal bills."

The last step? When the facts have been raised and there's no way out? "What about the russia hoax?" So he sends them a link to the Mueller Report and that's it.

LMFAO you guys got that from conservative social media!!!! I've wondered where such a stupid, misinformed lie comes from, like the Mueller Report doesn't exist. It's pure GIGO!
Hey methed up dickbreath, your Russia Russia Russia narrative has already been blown to pieces. Are Rachel, Joy, and Joy not sharing that info with you?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.OSU

This obsession with the unjabbed (it’s not a vaccine) isn’t healthy, and you’ve been jabbed so why do you care?

Reactions: Medic007
Hey methed up dickbreath, your Russia Russia Russia narrative has already been blown to pieces. Are Rachel, Joy, and Joy not sharing that info with you?

I never thought his lunacy was drug induced, but in your expert opinion is that possibly what we are dealing with?

Healthcare is a civil right…unless you don’t get the covid shot. - The Democratic Party.

First it was abortion, they were against using dead babies. No, he explains this all comes from a line of cells from the 60's, same as ibuprofen and lots of other drugs.
Sounds like you and Scarborough are probably opposed to slavery reparations.

Sounds like you and Scarborough are probably opposed to slavery reparations.
Yeah, Joe and I agree on lots of things.

This obsession with the unjabbed (it’s not a vaccine) isn’t healthy, and you’ve been jabbed so why do you care?

Obsession now.
Healthcare is a civil right…unless you don’t get the covid shot. - The Democratic Party.

Dude you're reeeeeally trying hard, aren't you?

The gaslighting and anti-facts are even raising eyebrows among died in the wool conservatives. But you keep defending it, I guess. Right? Team MAGA?

Yeah, Joe and I agree on lots of things.

Obsession now.

Dude you're reeeeeally trying hard, aren't you?

The gaslighting and anti-facts are even raising eyebrows among died in the wool conservatives. But you keep defending it, I guess. Right? Team MAGA?
So you agree that your child’s healthcare is not my responsibility, cool. And what people choose to do or not do to their body is not their choice, got it.

I always defend free will, commie.

So you agree that your child’s healthcare is not my responsibility, cool. And what people choose to do or not do to their body is not their choice, got it.

I always defend free will, commie.
Really? What have you defended that wasn't yours, that put your person or purse in peril?

Really? What have you defended that wasn't yours, that put your person or purse in peril?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Says the guy that bitched the hell out and scrubbed his Rivals account after mouthing off on the board. LMFAO!!!

3SWj.gif

Admittedly I'm seldom on this board anymore, but what is this?

I checked the timestamp to make sure this wasn't some bump from like 2 or 3 years ago. Nope.

Tell me, Sys, how are you?

Admittedly I'm seldom on this board anymore, but what is this?

I checked the timestamp to make sure this wasn't some bump from like 2 or 3 years ago. Nope.

Tell me, Sys, how are you?

Brad, it's good to hear from you. I've missed you on here.

I'm well. Brought covid home and got e1 sick for a while, so I'm the asshole right now. I've had some good fortune that's enabled me to slow down and raise kids without the constant white knuckle litigator's lifestyle.

It is kind of a time capsule, isn't it? I haven't watched Scarborough for years but was up and turned him on and was floored by what he was saying. He wasn't my fave because he was so pro-Trump early on before Trump turned on HIM, but he made some points this a.m. that sounded exactly like he was reading this board.

More importantly, how are you? Are you still in Edmond with the hot wife? Has she come to her senses yet?

So your primary exposure to Republican positions is only through second or third hand reiteration by Democrat voting water-bearers? And yet you accuse us of talking points? LOL

• Haha
Brad, it's good to hear from you. I've missed you on here.

I'm well. Brought covid home and got e1 sick for a while, so I'm the asshole right now. I've had some good fortune that's enabled me to slow down and raise kids without the constant white knuckle litigator's lifestyle.

It is kind of a time capsule, isn't it? I haven't watched Scarborough for years but was up and turned him on and was floored by what he was saying. He wasn't my fave because he was so pro-Trump early on before Trump turned on HIM, but he made some points this a.m. that sounded exactly like he was reading this board.

More importantly, how are you? Are you still in Edmond with the hot wife? Has she come to her senses yet?

Eh, they'll get over it AND be stronger for it. As the idiot brother version of prior Covid variants, Omicron is doing what humans simply can't do and is the key to normalcy. It was gonna happen (to your family) at some point, so if I were you I'd give them a polite "you're welcome" through a knowing grin.

Congrats on your good fortune. I'd assume a by-product of consistent, focused effort? If so, definitely congratulations. It pays off.

My wife is about to bring @CBradSmithJr into the world on the 31st, so I'm am grand.

Notice how none of these right-wingers engaged you on the point you and Scarborough were making.

What a shock.

Eh, they'll get over it AND be stronger for it. As the idiot brother version of prior Covid variants, Omicron is doing what humans simply can't do and is the key to normalcy. It was gonna happen (to your family) at some point, so if I were you I'd give them a polite "you're welcome" through a knowing grin.

Congrats on your good fortune. I'd assume a by-product of consistent, focused effort? If so, definitely congratulations. It pays off.

My wife is about to bring @CBradSmithJr into the world on the 31st, so I'm am grand.
Big congrats Brad!!!

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Big congrats Brad!!!
I hope the little guy is ambidextrous. He'd be a minority, along with me. If Little Brad hasn't figured out which hand to eat with by age 3, he'll never figure it out.

Handedness is not genetic. The Great Father decides which side of the body the brain favors.

Brad, keep us up to date on how the little one starts out. Congrats!!!

272308183_160036076358434_4654051256770710001_n.jpg

This coming from a poster who is worried we are going to war with Russia!!

🤣🤣🤣
This coming from a poster who is worried we are going to war with Russia!!

🤣🤣🤣
Where did I say I was worried about war with Russia? In another thread tonight, I explained why a war with Russia would happen if it did. Never said I was worried about that or anything else.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Where did I say I was worried about war with Russia? In another thread tonight, I explained why a war with Russia would happen if it did. Never said I was worried about that or anything else.

He likes to play his word game where he inserts what he wanted you to say. He thinks he wins when he does that. Shhh don't tell him its something that children do. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT