ADVERTISEMENT

"We're going to kill Donald Trump"

Well that's OK. The left is comparing him to Hitler, so, uh, yeah. Wouldn't you be angry if all the benefits the left has provided to you as an illegal were being threatened?

They don't need no stinking badgers!

15267-1.jpg

You would think Hillary and Bernie would make some sort of a statement to stop the violence. I hope they don't, I think this only helps Trump.

There was a time I had bought into some of the open borders stuff and had sympathy for the plight of illegals. But to burn our flag, violently disrupt the free speech of American citizens and say America was never great after they risked their lives to sneak into this country like animals to scratch out a better life, f*** them.

These protests have done a great job of turning the average American against them. I hope the plan to round every single one of them up and dump their asses on the other side of a wall happens.

There was a time I had bought into some of the open borders stuff and had sympathy for the plight of illegals. But to burn our flag, violently disrupt the free speech of American citizens and say America was never great after they risked their lives to sneak into this country like animals to scratch out a better life, f*** them.

These protests have done a great job of turning the average American against them. I hope the plan to round every single one of them up and dump their asses on the other side of a wall happens.
Yeah because every one of them agrees whole heartedly with the tiny fraction out in the streets... brilliant analysis.

Perhaps I am filling the blanks for you more than I should... you have gone from sympathetic to the plight of immigrants to wanting them all deported. I erroneously attributed this change in position to some sort of analysis... My bad.

As those hoodlums show their asses in the media, it's getting very difficult to not root for deportation. Don't like Trump? Fine. But the violence is a "bit" over the line, especially if those doing it aren't here by legal means. I'm more tolerant of illegal activity by legals.

Look at those assholes with cameras doing nothing. We need to be more progressive our culture is becoming more and more awesome all the time.

Reactions: Medic007
Assholes the lot of them. Charge them with the crime they committed.

Independent of political ideals, race, or gender - you don't treat another human in such a way...
So correct sir. I feel the exact same way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT