ADVERTISEMENT

Election Interference/Weaponized Indictment Garners $4 Million for Trump Campaign in First 24 Hours

Good point. They certainly weaponized the federal government against his campaign and then some. I would've been beyond pissed and said worse than than that. But if you're going to indict a former president, you might want to have more than just accounting error entries.
They obviously have more than just that. Is that what today's spin is? Paying off whores are just accounting errrors?

Reactions: davidallen
Good point. They certainly weaponized the federal government against his campaign and then some. I would've been beyond pissed and said worse than than that. But if you're going to indict a former president, you might want to have more than just accounting error entries.
You know the most unsettling thing about it all, Frank?

Trump never got what he wanted. He never got one. single. opponent charged. ANd now he has criminal charges up to his chin.

The reason isn't some grand conspiracy, either. It's because he's a criminal. Occam's razor.

You know the most unsettling thing about it all, Frank?

Trump never got what he wanted. He never got one. single. opponent charged. ANd now he has criminal charges up to his chin.

The reason isn't some grand conspiracy, either. It's because he's a criminal. Occam's razor.
B4T0AWGCUAAxBsN.jpg

They obviously have more than just that. Is that what today's spin is? Paying off whores are just accounting errrors?
You mean like paying the Stripper before he announced to run for office, so that after he runs for office Twinkies can say that the payments were for when he was running for office?

Or maybe it's the lack of retainer agreement, because you can't be a lawyer for someone without it, or you can but Twinkies says you can't.

You mean like paying the Stripper before he announced to run for office, so that after he runs for office Twinkies can say that the payments were for when he was running for office?

Or maybe it's the lack of retainer agreement, because you can't be a lawyer for someone without it, or you can but Twinkies says you can't.
I don't know who or what twinkies has to do with this, but it's gonna be a long haul for you, my friend. There's Georgia and the confidential documents still out there. This NY deal isn't much, imo, the others have more hair.

My suggestion is quit putting your faith and energy into charismatic leaders and start putting your faith and energy into ideas and policies.

I don't know who or what twinkies has to do with this, but it's gonna be a long haul for you, my friend. There's Georgia and the confidential documents still out there. This NY deal isn't much, imo, the others have more hair.

My suggestion is quit putting your faith and energy into charismatic leaders and start putting your faith and energy into ideas and policies.
Got it, your already moving on from this case because you know it's lost.

The thing is, I like to think, and I know that goes contrary how you operate so I'll just wait and take a look at what Georgia comes up with. If's its valid I'll say so, but if it's not I'll also say so.

This thread deserves a Twinkies meme. Involving Alvin's bloated mug. There's a good one out there I'm sure.

Last edited:
Prove it, the DA can't.

So Trump uses his own funds to pay his lawyer, marks those payments as law expense. He gets charged with fraud because he didn't mark it as campaign funds, which if he did would have been fraud. Your close to the truth in your final assessment, but you haven't fully gotten there yet. At this point I have you having a reasonable doubt, keep going you will realize how stupid this case is.
In your opinion were the payments to Clifford a legitimate business expense?

Reactions: Syskatine
If Trump paid for it personally I don't think we would be having this discussion. That he used business income and sought to treat this as a business expense is why we are here.
Why would he not treat this as a business expense. Edwards was charged because he used campaign funds. How do you propose he pay for it then? At the time he wasn't running for President, his business has an image to uphold, and Stormy threatened his business. Business expense. Remember Edwards paid for his NDR with campaign funds and got in trouble for that.

Why would he not treat this as a business expense. Edwards was charged because he used campaign funds. How do you propose he pay for it then? At the time he wasn't running for President, his business has an image to uphold, and Stormy threatened his business. Business expense. Remember Edwards paid for his NDR with campaign funds and got in trouble for that.
He absolutely was running when the payoff was made. You seem real confident while not knowing basic facts. Would you be surprised by evidence of Trump asking "can we delay this until after the election?"

He absolutely was running when the payoff was made. You seem real confident while not knowing basic facts. Would you be surprised by evidence of Trump asking "can we delay this until after the election?"
You claim I dont know basic facts and thats all I have given you in this thread is facts. Twinkies seems to be the one lacking any kind of fact that would implicate Trump. Where is the conspiracy? Not a surprised by that either being that dems like to accuse you of what they are doing. Let me remind you that its not up to Trump to prove his innocence, Twinkies has to prove quilt. So technically I don't have to show you shit for facts.

Surprised? Not surprised by anything Trump says anymore. Coarse I have also learned that one liners about Trump are typically taken completely out of context so the statement in and of itself is completely worthless. Try again.

You claim I dont know basic facts and thats all I have given you in this thread is facts. Twinkies seems to be the one lacking any kind of fact that would implicate Trump. Where is the conspiracy? Not a surprised by that either being that dems like to accuse you of what they are doing. Let me remind you that its not up to Trump to prove his innocence, Twinkies has to prove quilt. So technically I don't have to show you shit for facts.

Surprised? Not surprised by anything Trump says anymore. Coarse I have also learned that one liners about Trump are typically taken completely out of context so the statement in and of itself is completely worthless. Try again.

giphy.gif

11. Do you believe a leader should be allowed to ignore the law?

Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha Trump wanted everyone prosecuted, arrested, etc. White Water, 7 different Benghazi investigations, lol. The current Gym Jordan circus. What a snowflake. Isn't karma a bitch?

Lock him up! Lock him up! Karma's a bitch! Karma's a bitch!
I don’t believe you. No one is that stupid.

When Andy McCabe thinks your case sucks, your case probably sucks.

Was Trump running when the payoff occurred?

Reactions: Syskatine
I never really appreciated how pissed off Democrat voters were that Republicans at Trump's rallies chanted lock her up and that she lost to him. All these years later that are hoping to get their revenge with some BS accounting thing. LMAO. Never mind Hillary broke the law, got kid glove treatment from the FBI and was never charge with anything.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I have no doubt if the case goes to to court in front of a jury they find Trump guilty. Not because he's guilty of anything, because leftist hate Trump and want to see him in jail.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Trump campaign has now received over $12 million since Soros unleashed his lapdog judge to "get" Trump.

Dude flies around on a jumbo jet and lives in a resort and brags that he's a billionaire and the cult sends him money. I'll never understand it. I guess I do, it's the same demographic that send money to Oral Roberts and Benny Hinn.

Dude flies around on a jumbo jet and lives in a resort and brags that he's a billionaire and the cult sends him money. I'll never understand it. I guess I do, it's the same demographic that send money to Oral Roberts and Benny Hinn.
Unfortunately Trump doesn't have billionaires buying influence funding everything like Democrats do.

Read his post real closely and then your question.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I swear to god, it's like debating cattle.
Why thank you for your input, but if you had been part of the discussion you would have seen I was talking Trump and he came back with Republicans. While I know you have a hard time understanding this, Trump and Republicans are not the same.

Why thank you for your input, but if you had been part of the discussion you would have seen I was talking Trump and he came back with Republicans. While I know you have a hard time understanding this, Trump and Republicans are not the same.
If yore point is Trump is much more reliant on <checks notes>the rubes</checks notes> then I would have to concur. The larger point is the GOP and to a lesser degree, Trump has the billionaire mostly sewn up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT