• Ponca Dan

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Cornhole

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Breastman

2nd Team
Feb 4, 2003
What an incredibly thrilling competition we have on the Ostate political board.

PoncaDan finished yesterday's game with SIX new thread topics before adding yet another thread on immigration at 6:40 this morning. Superb effort there. Well done.

But not to be outdone, Corndog has charged back with FIVE - count them - FIVE new thread topics just this morning. And he's keeping them at the top with his own responses. Rarely do you see this level of dedication.

GO CORNHOLE.

Cornhole will win due to the sheer consistency. Dan is impressive, don't get me wrong, but Cornholio brings the day in, day out, no breaks, holidays-too, wackjobbery more consistently.

PoncaDan finished yesterday's game with SIX new thread topics before adding yet another thread on immigration at 6:40 this morning. Superb effort there. Well done.

But not to be outdone, Corndog has charged back with FIVE - count them - FIVE new thread topics just this morning. And he's keeping them at the top with his own responses. Rarely do you see this level of dedication.

☝️☝️☝️
Tells people on the Board to get off the computer, to get out and do something fun yet OP is on here so much he has time to count and keep up with how many threads people start. 🤣🤣 Oh the humanity!

Jealous you have nothing to add🤔

Look at this little bitch.......trying to call out other posters.

WE NEED TO KILL TWO COPS FOR EVERY ONE THEY KILL. You are the worst

thank god you are here to be less annoying with threads like these instead of spending the 1-2 seconds it takes to ignore them.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Keep voting, Cowboy fans. Personally I can't pick a favorite but I'm eager to see who will win this tallest midget contest.

And you started a thread to discuss people starting threads. That’s in the same league of dumbshittery as scheduling a meeting to discuss scheduling a meeting. SMH.

This is fun with poketologist lobbing them the balcony like Statler and Waldorf.

It's even better with lack of self awareness and humor on this board.

Reactions: davidallen
I honestly don’t get the Ponca Dan hate. He seems super mild to me but damn that dude gets under some of y’all’s skin. I need to update corndog on the chicken coop though.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT