ADVERTISEMENT

We Can Only Hope That In 2024 Americans Will Finally Vote For …

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
A president that will finally lay NATO to rest. Trump said he wanted to, but as president he made no effort to do so. Like he is so often, on this issue he was/is all talk and no action. That leaves only one candidate to vote for if we want to see a worldwide military drawdown. If we don’t get him to run things we can be sure Ukraine is just a warmup for war with China over Taiwan. Hmm. Simultaneous war with Russia and China. What could go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
You want me (and everyone else on this board) to vote in your best interest, or in favor of the policies you favor, but you’re not willing to do so yourself. Is that not a fair assessment?
No, that is a perverted assessment.

Not seeing where I’m going wrong on this. I would imagine everyone around here except you feels the same.
I want you (and everyone else on this board) to do what you (and everyone else on this board) think is in your best interest. The fact that i don’t vote does not indicate I want to prevent you from voting if that’s what you want to do. It seems to bother you a whole lot more that I don’t vote (and am not shy in saying why) than it bothers me that you do vote. Frankly it doesn’t bother me at all.

I want you (and everyone else on this board) to do what you (and everyone else on this board) think is in your best interest. The fact that i don’t vote does not indicate I want to prevent you from voting if that’s what you want to do. It seems to bother you a whole lot more that I don’t vote (and am not shy in saying why) than it bothers me that you do vote. Frankly it doesn’t bother me at all.
Guy who doesn’t vote condescendingly tells others how they should vote, or why they voted wrongly. Normal people would rightly find that annoying. In fact, it seems like a form of “Karenism”.

Doesn't bother me at all Dan. There are many just like you. Always has been. I just take offense at those who attack my opinion. 👍

Doesn't bother me at all Dan. There are many just like you. Always has been. I just take offense at those who attack my opinion. 👍
Well brace yourself, I’ll criticize (not attack) your opinion when I think it is wrong. That’s what these discussion boards are about, isn’t it? But I will not intentionally try to insult you, and if it seems to you I’ve crossed the line just say so and I’ll scale back the rhetoric.

Well brace yourself, I’ll criticize (not attack) your opinion when I think it is wrong. That’s what these discussion boards are about, isn’t it? But I will not intentionally try to insult you, and if it seems to you I’ve crossed the line just say so and I’ll scale back the rhetoric.
Brother nothing you post bothers me. Keep it up Dan. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT