ADVERTISEMENT

"We are not in favor of a peaceful transition of power"....

Democrats have been caught doing this how many times? Now that it's a Republican supporter you finally take issue? Do you honestly wonder why you're not taken seriously?

1. When were dems caught planting agitators so they could say that Republicans were disrupting their events? I'm not saying it hasn't happened, I'm just saying nothing leaps to mind. I googled it and got Bob Creamer.

2. Let's assume you're right. The OP called dems marxist scum for disrupting a political event,,,, at the very same time a conservative activist was caught doing the same thing... to frame liberals. I take it you think that OP is fair comment as you didn't criticize the post or allege hypocrisy. I point out how a conservative did it and I'm a hypocrite because dems do it. Would you please explain why a conservative can raise hell over political agitating, but if I do you're incredulous?

1. When were dems caught planting agitators so they could say that Republicans were disrupting their events? I'm not saying it hasn't happened, I'm just saying nothing leaps to mind. I googled it and got Bob Creamer.

2. Let's assume you're right. The OP called dems marxist scum for disrupting a political event,,,, at the very same time a conservative activist was caught doing the same thing... to frame liberals. I take it you think that OP is fair comment as you didn't criticize the post or allege hypocrisy. I point out how a conservative did it and I'm a hypocrite because dems do it. Would you please explain why a conservative can raise hell over political agitating, but if I do you're incredulous?

1. It doesn't have to have exactly the same transgression parameters to be basically the same level of something similar does it?

2. You and O'Keefe are both hypocrites IF your audio is legit. Otherwise just you. For now.

1. It doesn't have to have exactly the same transgression parameters to be basically the same level of something similar does it?

2. You and O'Keefe are both hypocrites IF your audio is legit. Otherwise just you. For now.

Exactly this ^^^ right here. The Democrats have a pretty significant history of busing in protestors for carious events.

And don't try to shift this to me being guilty of supporting fraud because a Republican did it. I'll call out Republicans and Democrats alike, no sacred cows. If O'Keefe is manufacturing agitators and protests he's a shit head.

Now you on the other hand, the Democrats are pretty much all sacred cows. When crooked actions are presented you make excuses, ignore it, try to deflect by saying "but Bush, but Republicans," etc, or call it a vast right wing conspiracy instead of just calling the person a POS.

And BTW, Hillary personally ordered the disruptions Creamer sponsored, specifically the duck. Never saw you on here displaying faux outrage then. Hillary was and is a crooked ass POS.

Exactly this ^^^ right here. The Democrats have a pretty significant history of busing in protestors for carious events.

And don't try to shift this to me being guilty of supporting fraud because a Republican did it. I'll call out Republicans and Democrats alike, no sacred cows. If O'Keefe is manufacturing agitators and protests he's a shit head.

Now you on the other hand, the Democrats are pretty much all sacred cows. When crooked actions are presented you make excuses, ignore it, try to deflect by saying "but Bush, but Republicans," etc, or call it a vast right wing conspiracy instead of just calling the person a POS.

And BTW, Hillary personally ordered the disruptions Creamer sponsored, specifically the duck. Never saw you on here displaying faux outrage then. Hillary was and is a crooked ass POS.

1. I'm not saying you're supporting fraud. The OP is about democrat fraud. Fair comment. I point out republican fraud. Jesus, the hypocrisy! I don't get the double standard and nobody has addressed it.

2. I have have been critical of HRC waaay before this last election but it bounces off you. I called her steamrolling Bernie (who I loved and am proud to say Oklahoma voted for in the primary and he'd have beat Biff) with her machine. I called her on NAFTA (a bipartisan betrayal of American working class that Ross Perot nailed and presaged Biff.) and Iraq like..... 12 times. I seem to recall an exchange with Glove before this election that she hasn't actually done anything outside of obtain office and play politics. (I remember those cognitive dissonance exchanges. He also has some mystifyingly good music tastes.) I've stated it's a historically weak ticket. She was still better than Biff. I haven't called her a bitch or $unt or made fun of her legs though, is that what makes me a supporter? In fact, only one lib (or non-conservative) on this board - cup, likes her. I don't think you can accurately say anyone else on this board is a supporter.

3. Mega, good question and I'm using the phrase "transgression parameters" (hereafter "tp's") They are different tp's. Assume you and I are running for Tulsa school board. Our supporters disrupt each other's rallies. Raising hell and inciting breach of peace -- the same stuff that has been going on in politics since at least the Roman republic. Shitty moves on everyone's part, right?

Now assume I hire people to show up and do something awful at my own rally, wearing "Mega 4 school board" shirts, and then I'm on channel 6 waving the pictures of the people I hired to wear your shirts and saying this is just another example of you supporting violence and thuggery. You didn't do that. I'm lying and pretending to be victimized by you. You usually hate it when people unjustly declare themselves a victim for personal gain at someone else's expense. It's a cardinal belief of yours from what I can tell. But you call it equal tp's now. No -- the deception and attempt to claim victimization (fraudulently) is another ethical can of worms, imo.

giphy.gif
My favorite retort of all time! Well, almost as good as blaming everything on Bush. Carry on!

I point out republican fraud. Jesus, the hypocrisy! I don't get the double standard and nobody has addressed it.

Perhaps part of the problem is your timing. How many times have you come back with Republican fraud in a thread about Democrat fraud? It comes off as excuse making and deflection.

tumblr_md2n6dLqqF1rfgfeyo1_500.gif

Surely, you can see where in coming from.

And to be fair, you have started individual threads and I've given you some likes here and there when I think your not just being inflammatory or hypocritical.

Reactions: windriverrange
I think Transgression Parameters is the name of my next band. That or a ride from Bells. Zingo, Phantasmagoria or Himalaya

I'd hit em' early and hard, right up front.

Mainliners, Whiteliners, Noliners, Tweakers, FREAK, Speed Demons, AssThrash, Snot, The Smoked Johnsons, Weasel, The Apes, Neptune's Trumpet (someone always farts into the mike during big guitar solo), Daisy Cutter No. 3, Marzipan, Zanzibarbar, The Okies, Pass The Needle...

Perhaps part of the problem is your timing. How many times have you come back with Republican fraud in a thread about Democrat fraud? It comes off as excuse making and deflection. Surely, you can see where in coming from.

Yes, I see where you're coming from. I'm going to quit doing it and not get baited into it, or at least try. Lightening should strike you between the eyes at how I've precisely mirrored the majority of conservative mantra on here, but whatever, I'm going to quit imitating conservatives and that includes saying awful shit about his whife. This adversarial dynamic started when I got jumped and insulted for having a liberal opinion, and my most unforgivable behavior is when I mirror conservative stupid tactics like defending conduct with other bad conduct. It's insane and it's 99.99% conservatives to liberals that do it on here. But you're right, I'm going to quit doing it.

The same timing objection as yours is why I entered into this thread. How can any casual observer bitch right now about liberals disrupting and heckling with this O'Keefe stuff, the calculating, chicken shit, create-a-victim-story-by-deception stunt is beyond the pale. Marxist scum, while ignoring O'keefe. I'm not supposed to point out the hypocrisy -- just let it hang in the air like a fart. Crickets from you. But I'm going to still try and stop now.

Personally I don't find heckling and disruption as that offensive -- if not done just right it usually backfires, but if it's well done... this is a raucous and country where the weak or timid don't always succeed in politics. It's the new world and speech is free. A good pol better be able to handle himself and turn a mob or he's probably not possessing great potus instincts anyhow. If a political camp wants to engage Trump in working a mob (especially one that supports him) they better pack a lunch. What good to their cause will come of that? Usually those types are kooks and the country sides with the speaker.

I wouldn't put it past trump to engineer some heckling setup so he could make his inauguration a national spectacle and he start off by kicking some heckler ass. Lewandowski probably has some homeless guy tied up in a cellar, beating his ass and keeping him awake with Trump speeches blaring, making him charge Trump on the inauguration dais with an empty .45 in his hand so Trump can beat his ass and save Baron.

Yes, I see where you're coming from. I'm going to quit doing it and not get baited into it, or at least try. Lightening should strike you between the eyes at how I've precisely mirrored the majority of conservative mantra on here, but whatever, I'm going to quit imitating conservatives and that includes saying awful shit about his whife. This adversarial dynamic started when I got jumped and insulted for having a liberal opinion, and my most unforgivable behavior is when I mirror conservative stupid tactics like defending conduct with other bad conduct. It's insane and it's 99.99% conservatives to liberals that do it on here. But you're right, I'm going to quit doing it.

The same timing objection as yours is why I entered into this thread. How can any casual observer bitch right now about liberals disrupting and heckling with this O'Keefe stuff, the calculating, chicken shit, create-a-victim-story-by-deception stunt is beyond the pale. Marxist scum, while ignoring O'keefe. I'm not supposed to point out the hypocrisy -- just let it hang in the air like a fart. Crickets from you. But I'm going to still try and stop now.

Personally I don't find heckling and disruption as that offensive -- if not done just right it usually backfires, but if it's well done... this is a raucous and country where the weak or timid don't always succeed in politics. It's the new world and speech is free. A good pol better be able to handle himself and turn a mob or he's probably not possessing great potus instincts anyhow. If a political camp wants to engage Trump in working a mob (especially one that supports him) they better pack a lunch. What good to their cause will come of that? Usually those types are kooks and the country sides with the speaker.

I wouldn't put it past trump to engineer some heckling setup so he could make his inauguration a national spectacle and he start off by kicking some heckler ass. Lewandowski probably has some homeless guy tied up in a cellar, beating his ass and keeping him awake with Trump speeches blaring, making him charge Trump on the inauguration dais with an empty .45 in his hand so Trump can beat his ass and save Baron.

Sure seems like I've seen more criticism of Republicans by the conservatives here than I have from you and Democrats.

That said: I'm open to objective criticism, perhaps my objectivity is lacking more than I perceive it to be. So I nowing that bias will always be present and believing that total objectivity is impossible, I'll work on doing better.

Reactions: shortbus
Sure seems like I've seen more criticism of Republicans by the conservatives here than I have from you and Democrats.

That said: I'm open to objective criticism, perhaps my objectivity is lacking more than I perceive it to be. So I nowing that bias will always be present and believing that total objectivity is impossible, I'll work on doing better.
I would just say the optimism around Trump is translating to a willing suspension of critical thinking. Makes me want to puke....

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
I would just say the optimism around Trump is translating to a willing suspension of critical thinking. Makes me want to puke....
That could also be said about those who supported Obama amid the many utterances he spewed. The difference is those who are optimistic about Trump will speak up if and when stuff goes awry. Whereas those who were all over Obama's nut sack throughout his reign still suspended their critical thinking even as they were getting screwed by Obama. No better evidence was the cry fest last week in Chicago among those who continue to be true believers even as he filled their ears with amazing lies of success albeit success only believable in his mind.

Haha, this is how I felt about Obama and now I feel like the doom and gloomers are also throwing rationality out the window.

I think there is some of what you said and some of it is trolling after being trolled for eight years. In both instances I think it may be just the excitement of feeling some semblance of hope after years of the opposite.

I will admit I'm hopeful for the first time in my lifetime. The progression in our society of PC culture, SJW's, education, etc. (or foreign policy) is absolutely sickening to me. I hope we see changes in direction.

Sadly I am and we are...

Smart, yes. As smart as you think you are, at least comparative to the room? No. I think we will be OK.

You missed the whole election thing?

See, this nothing burger does not advance your smart guy theory. What did the 'whole election thing' prove about Trump's delusion, for those of us who didn't catch it?

"I will be the greatest President God ever created..."

I think this counts as dillusional.

Last edited:
Best bet I ever made was Bank of America at $3.15. A thousand shares of their low point but too big to fail brings me joy. If I could ever match my dad investing in RFMD at pennies on the dollar, I'd be set.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT