ADVERTISEMENT

Ways the media is manipulating the narrative

Marocain Poke

All-American
Sep 1, 2020
Tangier, Morocco
Interesting the way big Dem media is wordsmithing the news these days to elevate the fear in the populace which they hope leads to more government and globalist control:

1. Have replaced the term "Gang related shooting" with "Mass shooting" to make real mass shootings seem more common than they actually are.
2. When doing reporting on a heat wave in the U.S. or elsewhere, for more maximum fear effect they are quoting temperatures by the "heat index" values rather than true air temp, which is often actually 15 degrees cooler than the "heat index". i.e. spreading climate fear.

Wake up rubes! Any more examples from you guys?

What about the media hysteria over the hurricane hitting California. Common sense will tell you that the waters around California are too cold to support a hurricane. The media had people running for their lives over a rainstorm.

Interesting the way big Dem media is wordsmithing the news these days to elevate the fear in the populace which they hope leads to more government and globalist control:

1. Have replaced the term "Gang related shooting" with "Mass shooting" to make real mass shootings seem more common than they actually are.
2. When doing reporting on a heat wave in the U.S. or elsewhere, for more maximum fear effect they are quoting temperatures by the "heat index" values rather than true air temp, which is often actually 15 degrees cooler than the "heat index". i.e. spreading climate fear.

Wake up rubes! Any more examples from you guys?
My parents just celebrated their 50th. I looked up some events that occurred on the day they got married, pop culture stuff, and weather. I got a laugh when I saw that it was cooler this august than 50 years ago.

My parents just celebrated their 50th. I looked up some events that occurred on the day they got married, pop culture stuff, and weather. I got a laugh when I saw that it was cooler this august than 50 years ago.

50 years ago people were healthier, more acquainted with manual labor, and used to being outside more often, even in hot weather.

The sedentary urban cave dwelling culture we have created is ripe to tremble in fear of a heat wave.

no kidding, topography changed a lot too, My dad always talked about walking up hill both ways. :)
I'm reminded of the Great Salt Flats in Utah. Driving the first half in either direction I always felt I was going slightly up hill. The second half gave me the sense of driving down hill. On cruise control my rental's speed never varied one bit.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT