ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Dumbya's apostles slap a hornet's nest

anon_xl72qcu5isp39

Heisman Candidate
Sep 7, 2008
is priceless. I've seen them lampooned by every serious journalist for second guessing anyone on Iraq, even including Megyn Kelly rip Cheney. I mean..... welcome back to the bubble! They're the gift that just keeps giving for the dems!

Dumbya's admin seen as more competent than Obama. 41 approval rating! Hahahahahahahahahahahah! Too funny.

Arguing about who is worse between Obama and Bush is like arguing about which fat girl looks better. Both are incompetent morons who were both completely unfit to be president. Sixteen years of sh*tty leadership, just unbelievable.

Originally posted by BIGOSUFAN:
Arguing about who is worse between Obama and Bush is like arguing about which fat girl looks better. Both are incompetent morons who were both completely unfit to be president. Sixteen years of sh*tty leadership, just unbelievable.
Thank you and amen. It's pure comedy listening to the who's worse debate. They are/were both terrible...who cares who is worse.

I don't understand how you guys gauge presidents -- certainly not by any objective standard.

Bush I: Unemployment up, recession.

Clinton: Unemployment down, recovery,

Bush II: Unemployment up, recession.

Obama" Unemployment down, recovery.

You all know this, you lived this, you have no tangible response other than name calling, where's your independent thought? Common sense? Do you believe like most of your buddies so you'll fit in? There's not even an argument that Bush was a horrible, horrible president and Obama has done much better. You read the same economic news I do. If nothing else, it has to be so tiring to just argue against the headwind of obvious evidence.

Unemployment has never gone below 6% under Pres. Obama and real unemployment when you include worker drop out is over 10%.

Worst economic recovery after a recession in history.

If that's your idea of a successful President you have low standards.

I've voted for two Presidents that turned out to be awful, Jimmy Carter and George W
Bush. Pres. Obama makes them look like George Washington compared to him.

Bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush bush

Dumbya Dumbya Dumbya Dumbya Dumbya Dumbya Dumbya Dumbya Dumbya

Broken record broken record broken record broken record broken record broken record

obsessive compulsive disorder obsessive compulsive disorder obsessive compulsive disorder

ObamaObamaObamaObama ObamaObamaObamaObamaObamaObamaObamaObama

Broken record Broken record Broken record brokenrecord broken record broken record

Obsessive compulsive disorder Obsessive compulsive disorder obsessive compulsive disorder

Originally posted by syskatine:
I don't understand how you guys gauge presidents -- certainly not by any objective standard.

You all know this, you lived this, you have no tangible response other than name calling, where's your independent thought? Common sense? Do you believe like most of your buddies so you'll fit in? There's not even an argument that Bush was a horrible, horrible president and Obama has done much better. You read the same economic news I do. If nothing else, it has to be so tiring to just argue against the headwind of obvious evidence.
41 approval rating. Can't argue that. Try all the name calling you want. The numbers don't lie. You do nothing but bash bush on here and no one, and I mean no one defends him yet you continue your flames. Your whole existence on this site has been to tell us how bad dumbya is/was and lo and behold your hero,the man child, is right there with him. Too funny.

I do not like Obama as a president, but I never disrespect him like you two idiots are by calling an ex president "Dumbya". You guys like to act like your all high and mighty, but you're worse than the people you look down upon.

Originally posted by OSUIvan:
I do not like Obama as a president, but I never disrespect him like you two idiots are by calling an ex president "Dumbya". You guys like to act like your all high and mighty, but you're worse than the people you look down upon.
No, Ivan, you obviously could care less about some lofty ideal of respect for the office. I sure haven't seen you weigh in when other posters exhibit disrespect for Obama. It's only offensive if it's for the guy you don't like. Which is one reason why I'm not a conservative --- the double standard you just employed with apparent sincerity is so hypocritical I don't know where to begin.

Originally posted by long-duc-dong:

41 approval rating. Can't argue that. Try all the name calling you want. The numbers don't lie. You do nothing but bash bush on here and no one, and I mean no one defends him yet you continue your flames. Your whole existence on this site has been to tell us how bad dumbya is/was and lo and behold your hero,the man child, is right there with him. Too funny.
Dong, you're right about one thing -- the numbers that gauge the health of this economy are better across the board than when Dumbya left office. Results, baby.

If me discussing dumbya isn't even an issue, then why does it irritate you? You certainly aren't offended with the constant Obama Obama obama Obama obsession on here. You participate in it, even... You voted for Dumbya, you think like Dumbya, and you get mad when I talk about Dumbya.

You, and most posters on here, also agree with Dumbya's politics almost across the board. You think like him, share his values and you even share Dick Cheney's views on foreign policy, judging from his recent youtube diatribe.

Sorry if you guys are tired of it ---- his astounding legacy of incompetence isn't going away any time soon. He's going to be used as an example of what happens when Republicans get in office. History can really suck when you're on the wrong side.

Originally posted by long-duc-dong:

Dong, you're right about one thing -- the numbers that gauge the health of this economy are better across the board than when Dumbya left office. Results, baby.

If me discussing dumbya isn't even an issue, then why does it irritate you? You certainly aren't offended with the constant Obama Obama obama Obama obsession on here. You participate in it, even... You voted for Dumbya, you think like Dumbya, and you get mad when I talk about Dumbya.

You, and most posters on here, also agree with Dumbya's politics almost across the board. You think like him, share his values and you even share Dick Cheney's views on foreign policy, judging from his recent youtube diatribe.

Sorry if you guys are tired of it ---- his astounding legacy of incompetence isn't going away any time soon. He's going to be used as an example of what happens when Republicans get in office. History can really suck when you're on the wrong side.
Weak troll is weak. And this troll was particularly ignorant of macroeconomic gyrations. What's your training Sys?

I evaluate that our foreign policy has left us in a more vulnerable position now as opposed to when the current president took office.

And no significant structural changes were made at the Federal level to bolster U.S. economic competitiveness in the world on the aggragate. If anything, it appears the current administration has taken a defeatist stance and bunkered down.

Overall, I'd give Obama maybe a D. His performance is unsatisfactory. W is no longer in office. Current Admin has had plenty of time to "correct" any perceived problems that were not structurally baked in to the W administration.

Sys, what say you? Bullet points will suffice.

Weak troll is weak. And this troll was particularly ignorant of macroeconomic gyrations. What's your training Sys?

I evaluate that our foreign policy has left us in a more vulnerable position now as opposed to when the current president took office.

And no significant structural changes were made at the Federal level to bolster U.S. economic competitiveness in the world on the aggragate. If anything, it appears the current administration has taken a defeatist stance and bunkered down.

Overall, I'd give Obama maybe a D. His performance is unsatisfactory. W is no longer in office. Current Admin has had plenty of time to "correct" any perceived problems that were not structurally baked in to the W administration.

Sys, what say you? Bullet points will suffice.
Dumbya gave up on OBL. Obama got him. Helluva problem corrected if you ask me.Dumbya got us sucked into two Asian land wars. Obama got us out of one, and is getting us out of another. Helluva problem corrected if you ask me. Other than that Mrs, Lincoln,how was the play?I've noticed a liberal attack on conservative politicians is "trolling" -- while attacks from conservatives on so-called liberal politicians is, well..... fun? I say GTFO of the middle east. I'm pretty isolationist in some regards, and getting sucked into another arab morass is one of them.Obama has more or less kept us out of Iraq, Libya, Syria and Egypt. They are all potential tar babies and he should continue to let Europe deal with the problems on Europe's door step.Training for what?

Wrong again sys. Must suck to be wrong so much. Nothing on a message board irritates me. I have more important things in life to worry about than the childish rantings of a Bush obsessed liberal. You will very rarely find me on here calling Obama names. While I very much dislike the guy I at least have enough respect for the office to extend him that courtesy. You on the other hand. Well let's just say you can't post on here without the immature Dumbya references. I'll just leave you with the number 41. It simply irritates you to no end that the man you think walks on water is thought of with the same disdain as George freakin W Bush. Too funny.

Dumbya gave up on OBL. Obama got him. Helluva problem corrected if you ask me.
Dumbya got us sucked into two Asian land wars. Obama got us out of one, and is getting us out of another. Helluva problem corrected if you ask me.
Other than that Mrs, Lincoln,how was the play?
I've noticed a liberal attack on conservative politicians is "trolling" -- while attacks from conservatives on so-called liberal politicians is, well..... fun?
I say GTFO of the middle east. I'm pretty isolationist in some regards, and getting sucked into another arab morass is one of them.
Obama has more or less kept us out of Iraq, Libya, Syria and Egypt. They are all potential tar babies and he should continue to let Europe deal with the problems on Europe's door step.
Training for what?
Bump.

Why are you STILL such an idiot to think we are actually Bush supporters? I thought it couldn't get worse after #2 and Obama proved I was WAY, WAAAAYYYY wrong. The overwhelming majority of Americans feel the same way and has been proven. Your messiah is why I am so conservative now.

You lap up everything MSNBC tells you about how great the economy is failing to comprehend how your messiah has changed the goal posts with respect to how we determine unemployment. Such a good little lap dog you are and will be until the day you end up on your messiah's dinner plate.

And you need to get your facts straight my little guy. Your other messiah, Clinton, ADMITTED to passing on OBL. He was too busy playing hide the cigar and then LYING about it to you, me and everyone else. Obama lies and all you do is giggle and jump around like a foolish little school girl.

How much governement assistance are you currently receiving?

In the interest of fairness I should point out that "tar babies" is at least as offensive as "wookie."

Also Obama is horrible.

But the OP was 100% spot on. Dick Cheney and company should should be laughed out of any foreign policy discussion.

We are in year 6 of the current president's reign, yet the Libs keep bringing up Bush. Guess FDR was the last lib who believed "The Buck stops here."

Justin

Originally posted by aix_xpert:

We are in year 6 of the current president's reign, yet the Libs keep bringing up Bush. Guess FDR was the last lib who believed "The Buck stops here."

Justin
Actually, that was Harry Truman.

Originally posted by aix_xpert:

Justin
Oh, liberals believe it. That's why they so consistently make sure everyone remembers it was Dumbya and Cheney that created this mess with their incompetence.

If you take a privileged, dishonest, trust fund baby and give him the most powerful military in history..... well, it doesn't take long before you have a total mess. That's why you don't elect Little Lord Fauntleroys like Dumbya. Elections have consequences.

We'll be bringing up Dumbya for, oh.... another generation. He's an example of what happens when we don't vote wisely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT