ADVERTISEMENT

Watch the first 5 minutes of this...

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
and tell me how ANYONE here in America can be supporting these POS's that are supporting Hamas/Gaza/Palestinians on our college campuses.

I show this video to my U.S. History classes every year at the end of the year, but EVERYONE should watch it.

I was prefacing it for this year's showing and it's incredible how it relates to today!

Also, notice where this reporter at the first of this video was attending this meeting of Islamic radicals.

ZERO Hour: 9-11

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Only 25% of the 1B Muslims are "radical". Issue is the remaining 75% fund the 25% that are radicals.

This is the issue with Old Testament religions.

and tell me how ANYONE here in America can be supporting these POS's that are supporting Hamas/Gaza/Palestinians on our college campuses.

I show this video to my U.S. History classes every year at the end of the year, but EVERYONE should watch it.

I was prefacing it for this year's showing and it's incredible how it relates to today!

Also, notice where this reporter at the first of this video was attending this meeting of Islamic radicals.

ZERO Hour: 9-11
You believe the kids are “supporting Hamas/Gaza/Palestinians” because that’s what the NeoCons/Establishment/Deep State/MSM Stenographers/War Apparatus/Israeli Lobby (ADL) have told you they’re supporting. In fact they’re not “supporting” anything, they’re protesting the unhinged slaughter of a defenseless people by a government that can only do what it is doing because their government - our government - and their schools are providing succor to the genocide. They are protesting genocide, not supporting terror.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
You believe the kids are “supporting Hamas/Gaza/Palestinians” because that’s what the NeoCons/Establishment/Deep State/MSM Stenographers/War Apparatus/Israeli Lobby (ADL) have told you they’re supporting. In fact they’re not “supporting” anything, they’re protesting the unhinged slaughter of a defenseless people by a government that can only do what it is doing because their government - our government - and their schools are providing succor to the genocide. They are protesting genocide, not supporting terror.

You are correct in a shallow way. They are resisting, againsting, protesting... They stand for Nihilism and egocentric whims. It's a fundamentally destructive Feminist world view.

You are correct in a shallow way. They are resisting, againsting, protesting... They stand for Nihilism and egocentric whims. It's a fundamentally destructive Feminist world view.
Baloney. Although I give you credit for one thing: it looks like most of the protesters are young women. Which makes the charge that the protesters are violent absurd on its face.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Baloney. Although I give you credit for one thing: it looks like most of the protesters are young women. Which makes the charge that the protesters are violent absurd on its face.
Yeah, i don’t know any violent women. 🙄🙄🙄

Genocide? Did you skip History class when you were in high school??? Did you watch this video?? These radical muslims want to wipe out the Jews and there are people in these protests that are calling for it too! You might make the argument that some protesters want an end of the conflict - and who doesn’t - but mixed in with that crowd are those who’d be okay with the genocide of the Jews.

And, by the way, Israel wants to eliminate Hamas, just like we were out to eliminate al Qaeda after 9/11. Both Hamas and al Quada are terrorist organizations that want to inflict as much pain and suffering on the U.S. and Israel as possible.

Last edited:
No they swallowed the Propaganda just like you have.
Genocide? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arab leaders are in your pocket. You really think 25 percent of the Muslim population are radicals. Where do you get this percentage.
They are 100% Radicals here, you, Dan and Cliton.

Wipe em out Israel.

1332783801_b52_carpet_bombing.gif

You’ve been running from that absolute truth for awhile.

Arab leaders are in your pocket. You really think 25 percent of the Muslim population are radicals. Where do you get this percentage.
There are a billion Muslims in the world. If just 1 percent were radicalized (I think that percentage is on the conservative side) then that would mean that there are 10 million who want to wipe out Israel. There are only around 15 million Jews worldwide. Take that for what it's worth.

Also, while 1 percent might be a conservative estimate of the number of Muslims who are radicalized, I bet the number of Muslims who are radicalized who live in the Middle East in countries like Iraq, Iran, Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon might be closer to 25 percent.

In their age group, many women have become masculine, even more so than their male counterparts. Males have become subservient to the dominant woman. It's no surprise to me to see mostly women at these protests. It's no surprise to me to see aggressively violent women.

It's an irony that the feminist movement masculinized women. Yet here we are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT