ADVERTISEMENT

WalMart, the new home of MMA!

hollywood

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

And their premier is in the female heavyweight division!

This video raises so many questions?

1. How long will it take DHS to get the kid out of the house?

2. Why was combatant #1 in a mobility scooter to begin with? (Will the state authorities and/or her insurance company begin their fraud investigation into the circumstances surrounding her monthly disability check?)

3. Is it a worse/better job at WalMart to clean up that shampoo aisle, or to clean up the "log" left on an outdoor patio furniture display?

Reactions: Dally1up
My new tag line: "Punch her in the F'ing face Johnny!"

When the little sh*t-heel marches up to the people who are telling him to stop to inform them that he doesn't have to listen to them (like he's all "gangster straight out of Compton") I couldn't help but feel for the kid. He didn't learn that behavior on his own and his life's probably going to be one F-up after another, as he's been pre-programmed to be a sh*t-heel by his awful parents.

I realize that his mom isn't the first one who actually started throwing hands, but to encourage her son to jump in and start kicking and punching the other woman was pathetic. That sort of thing would only be acceptable if she were literally fighting for her life against actual criminals meaning her or her child real harm. Brawling another woman at the WalMart doesn't fit that scenario.

Lots of LOL's when he started squirting shampoo or baby lotion on her... Was hoping both of the women were going to hit the puddle of gel on the floor and slip and fall.

Reactions: WCPoke
Unreal that was sickening to say the least.
Come on, redneck women fighting in Walmart is our birthright. Like Bama and squatter football and drinkin burr on a Friiiiday naht.

Next you'll be suggesting that cops shouldn't get to bully harmless teenagers.

Oh I don't care about the two women fighting. What is sickening is the kid the woman is raising. Guess that guy will be on the government payroll in some shape or form with in 10 to 12 years if not sooner. I hate unruly kids.

Oh I don't care about the two women fighting. What is sickening is the kid the woman is raising. Guess that guy will be on the government payroll in some shape or form with in 10 to 12 years if not sooner. I hate unruly kids.
Come on dude, that kid is 10% of the kids being raised in the state today, probably 20% 25 years ago.

Well I guess you and I see different groups of people out and about. I would say I see 20% to 30% of kids with out enough discipline in their lives when I go out. I blame the PC environment the world lives in. You have to really be careful disciplining a child today. Now not all of them are as bad as this kid but a large % are growing up with out any respect for others.

That video was kind of hot, amirite?

tumblr_mkskdscmi51s0dj6vo1_500.gif

Reactions: anon_ph7vrsh7abnty
Well I guess you and I see different groups of people out and about. I would say I see 20% to 30% of kids with out enough discipline in their lives when I go out. I blame the PC environment the world lives in. You have to really be careful disciplining a child today. Now not all of them are as bad as this kid but a large % are growing up with out any respect for others.
You think the people in this video suffer from "PC" problems...these stupid, most likely uneducated rednecks? You think they live in some "PC" world, where they fear disciplining their children?

IMO, generally, stupid, uneducated people and/or self-absorbed a-holes raise stupid, self-absorbed, unruly kids who'll eventually become drains of society. While kids brought up by people with common sense, in a loving environment (PC or not) will generally raise decent human beings.

You think the people in this video suffer from "PC" problems...these stupid, most likely uneducated rednecks? You think they live in some "PC" world, where they fear disciplining their children?

IMO, generally, stupid, uneducated people and/or self-absorbed a-holes raise stupid, self-absorbed, unruly kids who'll eventually become drains of society. While kids brought up by people with common sense, in a loving environment (PC or not) will generally raise decent human beings.
Precisely. Those ignorant women and their trashy ignorant ex-husbands aren't worried about being PC.

Kids with PC parents aren't the ones to worry about. They'll turn out bratty and entitled, where the world is actually tougher and crueller than they were raised to believe. But they're not menaces. They're annoying.

Menaces come from homes with no parental involvement or trashy parents that do crap like fight in Walmart.

Someone does need to explain to these upstanding, classy ladies that it's best to work for top position when you hit the ground.

Edit: Part 2 shows the lady in black clearly establishing and maintaining the mount and back control.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitter Creek
Blame Obama hell I am surprised Bush hasn't been blamed.

I am not saying they are PC I am saying if you spank a kid or punish a kid that some PC asshole thinks is to far then they report you to DHS. So a lot of parents now just don't really punish their kids other then the 100 xs I told you no or stop it all while the kid just keeps doing what ever.

That little F'er punk kid will be in prison by his 25th birthday.

I blame the PC environment the world lives in. You have to really be careful disciplining a child today.

I'll bet you dollars to donuts that this kid is as far from living in a "PC environment" at home as one can get. How many "PC" parents do you figure there are out there who repeatedly order their 6 yr old's to "Punch Her in the F'ing Face!"?

If he doesn't grow up to be a woman beater, it won't be because of the wonderful parenting skills of his mother. And I can only imagine what great-shakes his dad (or mom's new man) is in the example setting department.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Pretty sure this took place in an Indianapolis suburb. Not sure they automatically should be assumed to be rednecks.

There's plenty of rednecks in Indiana.

After the klan of the 1800's had pretty much disappeared, it was revived in Indiana and the entire leadership of the state at one point (Gov, Senate, House, and most Judges and prosecutors) were all openly members and they didn't get into office by running away from that fact. While the klan doesn't carry the popularity in-state it may once have, there's still a lot of "pennsyltucky" type attitudes in the state, so redneck or its sister "hillbilly" is certainly still descriptive of a good portion of the state.

Wow, that's both awesome and disturbing.

I don't disagree with Vito, these folks are far from being PC themselves but they "benefit" from growing up in a PC world where everything is about comfort and ease. A PC world isn't about raising the bar it's about lowering the resistance to be whatever the heck you want to be. It's the old problem of fighting for a certain power or right for a noble cause only to realize that by winning you also gave the same power or right to another person or group that doesn't share your same values and what was meant for good ends up being use for evil.

It's going to take a miracle for the kid to end up bringing any sort of value to society. I think we all have a pretty good idea what happens if he stays where he's at and taking him away and putting the state (any state) in charge isn't going to end up any better.

I just want to say I had no part in the filming Or commentary of this fine video.

That being said...

I would rather have witnessed this than fall victim to the numerous olfactory assaults I have been privy to over the years in the enigma that is walmart.

As someone who had met Sam Walton in my youth, I am appalled.

Mom with child says that "Miss Disability" started in on a WalMart employee openly using the N-Word because she apparently wasn't able to navigate the aisles in her disability scooter as she wanted. When she told the woman that this wasn't acceptable, apparently she started in on her.

It escalates from there. Again, all of this according to mom in black yoga pants.

Still think that her kid didn't get that way from responsible parenting, in my humble opinion - (unless there's an immediate intervention) a near certain bully and wife-beater to be. Mom with her "Punch her in the F'ing Face, Johnny!" screams was what I thought was the absolute worse part of the entire thing.

I'm just holding out hope that if "Miss Disability" was running some kind of scam on the state or her insurance company she is hit with fraud charges. Obviously, in the manner she jumped up with such vigor and engaged in this sordid tale of hair pulling and fisticuffs, there's almost certainly NO requirement that she be using a disability scooter unless she's scamming someone or is just beyond lazy.

Disgusted by it all away around.

Did all of you watch both videos or just the one embedded?

Mom with child says that "Miss Disability" started in on a WalMart employee openly using the N-Word because she apparently wasn't able to navigate the aisles in her disability scooter as she wanted. When she told the woman that this wasn't acceptable, apparently she started in on her.

It escalates from there. Again, all of this according to mom in black yoga pants.

Still think that her kid didn't get that way from responsible parenting, in my humble opinion - (unless there's an immediate intervention) a near certain bully and wife-beater to be. Mom with her "Punch her in the F'ing Face, Johnny!" screams was what I thought was the absolute worse part of the entire thing.

I'm just holding out hope that if "Miss Disability" was running some kind of scam on the state or her insurance company she is hit with fraud charges. Obviously, in the manner she jumped up with such vigor and engaged in this sordid tale of hair pulling and fisticuffs, there's almost certainly NO requirement that she be using a disability scooter unless she's scamming someone or is just beyond lazy.

Disgusted by it all away around.
Just enjoy the humor value in it and stop trying to overanalyze.

Reactions: shortbus
I thought it was awesome, and I'm totally sarcastic when I made my comments...

The kid will be an astronaut, the women will be sharing needles soon, and Bambi really didn't die. It's all good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT