ADVERTISEMENT

USA wrestling Asics All-American Team

Why no Lewallen but still Jeffries? How many times does he have to beat him?
I concur with your sentiment. Once opinions are set by past happenings it is hard to change them. I believe that Bo will change a lot of opinions in his future as an Oklahoma State Cowboy. It is just a poll and next year Bo will have the chance in open tournaments as a redshirt to meet Jeffries. High school is now a thing of the past. I am confident that our coaches and Bo's abilities will only strengthen his dominance of Jeffries.

I have no particulars on either, but sometimes one guy's style (Wrestler A) lends himself to beating another guy (Wrestler B), even though Wrestler B has accomplished more and could reasonably be considered "better" against the whole field of competition than Wrestler A.

Like I said, I have no idea if that applies here or not. Just a possible scenario.

I have no particulars on either, but sometimes one guy's style (Wrestler A) lends himself to beating another guy (Wrestler B), even though Wrestler B has accomplished more and could reasonably be considered "better" against the whole field of competition than Wrestler A.

Like I said, I have no idea if that applies here or not. Just a possible scenario.
Actually wrestler C is always the better wrestler and that is a proven fact. Square root of B
-A =C to the 9th power and forget about it if you talk about wrestler D.

I concur with your sentiment. Once opinions are set by past happenings it is hard to change them. I believe that Bo will change a lot of opinions in his future as an Oklahoma State Cowboy. It is just a poll and next year Bo will have the chance in open tournaments as a redshirt to meet Jeffries. High school is now a thing of the past. I am confident that our coaches and Bo's abilities will only strengthen his dominance of Jeffries.
I hate to be that guy but you said "Bo" three times. It is "Boo".

Actually wrestler C is always the better wrestler and that is a proven fact. Square root of B
-A =C to the 9th power and forget about it if you talk about wrestler D.

...been a long time since college algebra oberebo?

...been a long time since college algebra oberebo?
I actually never took college algebra. I took something I believe entitled "understanding basic math". It was the hardest course I had in my college career.
Back to Mr. Lewallen, I actually said Hi to him one time and so I feel I am a close friend of his and Close friends sometimes drop a letter or two in their friends name so he is known familiarly to me as "Bo", so if you have not said hi to him or patted him on the back I guess you can still refer to him as Boo. o_O
That's my story and I may stick to it or maybe not.

Reactions: tfpoke
I actually never took college algebra. I took something I believe entitled "understanding basic math". It was the hardest course I had in my college career.
Back to Mr. Lewallen, I actually said Hi to him one time and so I feel I am a close friend of his and Close friends sometimes drop a letter or two in their friends name so he is known familiarly to me as "Bo", so if you have not said hi to him or patted him on the back I guess you can still refer to him as Boo. o_O
That's my story and I may stick to it or maybe not.

I love reading your stuff Oberebo. He has been in my house one time and I have said hello numerous time but since he could kick my butt I will stick with Boo. As a proud Yukon and Oklahoma State alum I look forward to following his time at OSU.

I love reading your stuff Oberebo. He has been in my house one time and I have said hello numerous time but since he could kick my butt I will stick with Boo. As a proud Yukon and Oklahoma State alum I look forward to following his time at OSU.
We have something in common as from 1968 to 1972 I lived in Yukon and considered myself a "Miller". We left Yukon for Shawnee as the Yukon schools were not going to lower their standards and accept Micco as a student.

1017 West Oak Drive. A long cul-de-sac basically, as I remember it.

Can almost remember the phone number. And we moved away when I was five.

We have something in common as from 1968 to 1972 I lived in Yukon and considered myself a "Miller". We left Yukon for Shawnee as the Yukon schools were not going to lower their standards and accept Micco as a student.
That is correct and just about the time you would have started kindergarten if they would have let you.

Number one, I went to kindergarten in Yukon. I was four when I started.

Two, when we got to Shawnee, I remember distinctly waiting for you and Mom on the playground at Woodrow Wilson Elementary who were having a discussion with the teachers because I was going into the first grade, but I was only five at the time. I remember being told that I may have to do kindergarten again.

Number one, I went to kindergarten in Yukon. I was four when I started.

Two, when we got to Shawnee, I remember distinctly waiting for you and Mom on the playground at Woodrow Wilson Elementary who were having a discussion with the teachers because I was going into the first grade, but I was only five at the time. I remember being told that I may have to do kindergarten again.
Which only bolsters my argument that the Yukon schools flunked you in Kindergarten. They knew even then that you were a closet swooner.

That is a nice street.
We rented the house and it was a nice street. It was the last house which dead-ended at the Yukon football field at the time and I was able to watch Yukon football from my backyard fence with a libation in my hand. The Yukon high school was being built or had just been built when we moved in 1972 and now they have just built a newer Yukon High school. Yukon was still a small town when we moved from there.

We rented the house and it was a nice street. It was the last house which dead-ended at the Yukon football field at the time and I was able to watch Yukon football from my backyard fence with a libation in my hand. The Yukon high school was being built or had just been built when we moved in 1972 and now they have just built a newer Yukon High school. Yukon was still a small town when we moved from there.
Wow, I didn't realize they played high school football there in 1972. That school was 9th and 10th grade when I attended. It is an elementary school now. Yes the new high school was built 4-5 years ago. Really nice facility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT