ADVERTISEMENT

US DoD biolabs in Ukraine?

We have "biolabs" all over the world and one near most large cities here at home. Not a big deal at all
I would call it a big deal to be running biolabs in any country. Add in one at war that could fall into Russian hands. I'm not big on running one of these labs in every major city in the US.

I have said this before but its worth reiterating now. To make a cure against a bioweapon you have to make the bioweapon. We are talking about things like smallpox, black plague, or ebola on steroids. Think of the worst disease in the world and them artificialy make it stronger. Then you come up with a cure. That is what they are doing in these biolabs. Covid is most likely from a lab doing just that.

So yea. I call it a big deal.

I would call it a big deal to be running biolabs in any country. Add in one at war that could fall into Russian hands. I'm not big on running one of these labs in every major city in the US.

I have said this before but its worth reiterating now. To make a cure against a bioweapon you have to make the bioweapon. We are talking about things like smallpox, black plague, or ebola on steroids. Think of the worst disease in the world and them artificialy make it stronger. Then you come up with a cure. That is what they are doing in these biolabs. Covid is most likely from a lab doing just that.

So yea. I call it a big deal.
Fauci has now admitted he helped fund the Wuhan labs.

The son of a bitch.

carry on
We all saw how that turned out the 1st time Killary called someone else a Russian Asset.

Clit
On
Cank
On

🤣

GJohUBeWEAAEgWI

Last edited:
Fauci has now admitted he helped fund the Wuhan labs.

The son of a bitch.
Are you surprised Fauci lied, Democrats allowed him to lie and refuse to hold him accountable for those lies? How many millions of people died as a result of Fauci's actions and not damn thing will be done but Trump farted in his own toilet and will be sued for it.

Are you surprised Fauci lied, Democrats allowed him to lie and refuse to hold him accountable for those lies? How many millions of people died as a result of Fauci's actions and not damn thing will be done but Trump farted in his own toilet and will be sued for it.
Fauci screwed up during the initial AIDS epidemic as well.

He's a criminal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT