ADVERTISEMENT

Israel-Hamas-Gaza-Iran war

I disagree with the professor. I think it has everything to do with Israel and the illiberal path it is leading our country down. Netanyahu tells our government to ignore the First Amendment and shut down the protests, and it does what he says. Disagree with those opposed to the genocide being inflicted by Israel if you want, but if you support denying them the ability to speak their mind then it is *you* who will be toppling our country and Western Civilization.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I disagree with the professor. I think it has everything to do with Israel and the illiberal path it is leading our country down. Netanyahu tells our government to ignore the First Amendment and shut down the protests, and it does what he says. Disagree with those opposed to the genocide being inflicted by Israel if you want, but if you support denying them the ability to speak their mind then it is *you* who will be toppling our country and Western Civilization.
Dude, violence, promoting violence, disrupting college operations, blocking streets, and outright hate speech aren't protected by the 1st Amendment. WTF? Do you have an Iranian government internet provider or something? Israel hasn't had to tell the US to do anything. That shit can't be tolerated no matter what important thing you think you have to cry about.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT