ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsi Gabbard

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Has proven to be a huge disappointment to me as she has shifted policies in her ambitious drive to get Donald Trump to name her as his VP candidate. But there is one good thing about it if she succeeds: her debate with Kamala Harris would be epic, and would probably exceed the number of tv viewers of any American political debate in history. For that reason alone it would be worth rooting for her to get the nomination.

Has proven to be a huge disappointment to me as she has shifted policies in her ambitious drive to get Donald Trump to name her as his VP candidate. But there is one good thing about it if she succeeds: her debate with Kamala Harris would be epic, and would probably exceed the number of tv viewers of any American political debate in history. For that reason alone it would be worth rooting for her to get the nomination.
Tulsi is an attractive articulate Swamp Creature. For her campaign efforts she will be given the Ambassadorship to Tuvalu.

Tulsi is an attractive articulate Swamp Creature. For her campaign efforts she will be given the Ambassadorship to Tuvalu.
It breaks my heart to think you are right. She wasn’t always a swamp creature, in fact she was as far away from it as she could get. She was young, very attractive, very intelligent and very articulate and was set up to become the voice of the anti-war movement who today could be leading the charge of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of young Americans who have figured out the establishment is evil. Alas, she calculated it was in her personal best interest to turn her back on that in hopes of cashing in by making the Fox News crowd feel good about their authoritarian proclivities. It seems the only true politician with authentic anti-war bona fides is Jill Stein. Jill at least has the courage to speak up against Israel’s genocide. She participated in the protest at Washington Univ in St. Louis, was assaulted and arrested by the police. Oh if only Tulsi had such courage in her convictions!

It breaks my heart to think you are right. She wasn’t always a swamp creature, in fact she was as far away from it as she could get. She was young, very attractive, very intelligent and very articulate and was set up to become the voice of the anti-war movement who today could be leading the charge of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of young Americans who have figured out the establishment is evil. Alas, she calculated it was in her personal best interest to turn her back on that in hopes of cashing in by making the Fox News crowd feel good about their authoritarian proclivities. It seems the only true politician with authentic anti-war bona fides is Jill Stein. Jill at least has the courage to speak up against Israel’s genocide. She participated in the protest at Washington Univ in St. Louis, was assaulted and arrested by the police. Oh if only Tulsi had such courage in her convictions!

Flip flopping on the Bill of Rights isn't something someone with "convictions" does. I'm glad Tulsi is chewing the soft brown Neo Marxist underbelly out of the DNC, but she's not someone to trust with any decision making authority.

Being "anti war" is little more than a flaccid trope having nothing to do with realpolitik.

Reactions: windriverrange
Flip flopping on the Bill of Rights isn't something someone with "convictions" does. I'm glad Tulsi is chewing the soft brown Neo Marxist underbelly out of the DNC, but she's not someone to trust with any decision making authority.

Being "anti war" is little more than a flaccid trope having nothing to do with realpolitik.
In her case you are right, but it doesn't have to be that way. Somewhere out there, Jill Stein it seems, there's a truly anti-war candidate.

Last edited:
I personally want people in line-of-succession to have Chief Executive experience.

Tulsi has never had more responsibility than 1 of 465 influence.

I still appreciate here gnawing into the soft brown underbelly of the DNC racists. Must suck when a brown woman flips the script on the party of racism.

I personally want people in line-of-succession to have Chief Executive experience.

Tulsi has never had more responsibility than 1 of 465 influence.

I still appreciate here gnawing into the soft brown underbelly of the DNC racists. Must suck when a brown woman flips the script on the party of racism.
Oh, I thought we were talking about Jill Stein. IMO Tulsi blew an opportunity to rank right up there with Martin Luther King as one person who changed the personality of the country. She could have been the face and the voice of the anti-war movement, doing exactly like he did: hold rallies, give speeches, get arrested at protest marches and ultimately could have ended in a massive protest/rally speech in front of a couple million kindred souls from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial as awe inspiring as “I have a dream.” It breaks my heart to see her cash in for a spot at Fox News. And what’s more humiliating than anything is my nemesis, @my_2cents said that was exactly what she was aiming for and I raked him over the coals for his cynicism. That being said I think she could handle the duties of the job equally as well as most “highly qualified” nincompoops that have held the position. I’d choose her over either Biden or Trump. Oh well, we get what we deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Oh, I thought we were talking about Jill Stein. IMO Tulsi blew an opportunity to rank right up there with Martin Luther King as one person who changed the personality of the country. She could have been the face and the voice of the anti-war movement, doing exactly like he did: hold rallies, give speeches, get arrested at protest marches and ultimately could have ended in a massive protest/rally speech in front of a couple million kindred souls from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial as awe inspiring as “I have a dream.” It breaks my heart to see her cash in for a spot at Fox News. And what’s more humiliating than anything is my nemesis, @my_2cents said that was exactly what she was aiming for and I raked him over the coals for his cynicism. That being said I think she could handle the duties of the job equally as well as most “highly qualified” nincompoops that have held the position. I’d choose her over either Biden or Trump. Oh well, we get what we deserve.

Being 1 of 465 or even 1 of 100 is far far different than being the buck-stops-here-final-decision-maker Executive.

You might "hope" she could handle the job, but reality is she's never risen to a similar top executive job.

Told you when she was running for the president. She is not reliable is being supported the right wing Hindu party RSS

Told you when she was running for the president. She is not reliable is being supported the right wing Hindu party RSS
200.gif

Reactions: 22LR
Show me on the doll where Tulsi refused to touch you. And why the disappointment in a politician you weren’t going to vote for anyway?

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
She may be a candidate in theory, but he isn't going to choose her. Wouldn't' trust her to continue shunning her lib roots if she became president in 4 years. It is going to be the dude from North Dakota or Stefanik (sp) IMO. I would prefer Byron Donalds though even if it presents a problem for the residency in the short term.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT