ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker back

I'm going by what is typical for a content creator on the Tweeter. Might Elon have cut Tuckems a special deal? Sure. Is it anywhere close to what Tuckems was making at Fox? Doubtful given he made about $250k per night at Fox.
If news reports are accurate Fox claims it fired Tucker but is continuing to pay his salary per his contract. So apparently he’s making just as much money doing his Twitter thing as he was doing his show on Fox. Which means he doesn’t need to “monetize” anything until his Fox contract expires toward the end of 2024. I’m confident by that time he won’t need to worry about any monetization issues, he’ll have things figured out on how to reap his profits. I don’t know why you care so much, David, but it obviously scares the poo out of you that he will succeed. Maybe you’re just jealous. He clearly is making more than $400/hour.

pathetic. Tucker will show the world how deep he can take a cock in his throat. And little bootlicker, anti American bitches like most on this board will cheer him on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
pathetic. Tucker will show the world how deep he can take a cock in his throat. And little bootlicker, anti American bitches like most on this board will cheer him on
What are you and the leftist scared of? If Putin tells lies they should be easily proven to be lies which would further cement the American people against him and Russia. If the interview comes off as pro Putin are you afraid the American people are to stupid to pick up on that? Check that, supposedly 81 million people voted for Biden, maybe you should be scared of that last one.

What are you and the leftist scared of? If Putin tells lies they should be easily proven to be lies which would further cement the American people against him and Russia. If the interview comes off as pro Putin are you afraid the American people are to stupid to pick up on that? Check that, supposedly 81 million people voted for Biden, maybe you should be scared of that last one.
Tucker said he reached out to Zelensky to interview him as well. Had not heard back.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

The certain segment of the American people who watch Tucker Carlson in desperate search of pearls of truth and wisdom? Yes…wayyyyy too fvcking stupid.

carry on

tucker said they’d be the shortwave radio
to eastern europe

119M views and counting

I found the interview to be about as best as you can get from Puttin. Do I believe all of it, no, but they don't get into things that you need to believe or not. The history is already there, and I can see the Russian way of looking at history exactly the way he describes it. It was a very fascinating look inside of another country's history.

incredible cank sold him 20% of our uranium and willie was banking 1.5 to speak in moscow not even a decade ago

i guess putin broke bad somewhere?

maybe it was taking over crimea on trumps watch???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT