ADVERTISEMENT

To Indict or not to Indict...

I'm guessing it's recommended but not followed through on.

That it is kinda a big deal during the election, but the country will, again vote something like 48-52.

Will Hillary face criminal legal consequences for her misdeeds? I doubt it, primarily because of who's in charge of the DOJ.

Look at the case of Scooter Libby, who was an advisor to a sitting vice president. Libby lied to federal agents during a criminal investigation. Say what you will about Bush Bush Bush, but when it became clear that Libby had committed a criminal act, he was prosecuted and did time. He ended up getting pardoned, but the dude went to jail.

Now does anybody really expect this sort of thing to happen on President Obama's watch? I hope to be proven wrong, but I just don't see it.

I was partially wrong. Libby wasn't pardoned. His felony conviction stands, but the jail time was commuted. He still had to pay the $250,000 fine. At this point, I'm not sure he did any time or not.

The writing is on the wall with Obama going full-in campaign mode for Hildebitch last week.

I think Comey resigns if he recommends indictment and she isn't. He can go to the press and start spilling the beans......it will have a very detrimental effect on her support except for the most partisan of partisans (think sys & UPpy on steroids). I still can't believe that the rodent in chief actually likes her and my gut says he would rather see Biden in there instead of her. Plus Biden could definitely pick up the slack for minority voters. Gonna be a fun 8 months.

I think Comey resigns if he recommends indictment and she isn't. He can go to the press and start spilling the beans......it will have a very detrimental effect on her support except for the most partisan of partisans (think sys & UPpy on steroids). I still can't believe that the rodent in chief actually likes her and my gut says he would rather see Biden in there instead of her. Plus Biden could definitely pick up the slack for minority voters. Gonna be a fun 8 months.
Rodent in Chief knows the Vaghag will continue his terrible policies and sustain his legacy. He doesn't give one rabbit sized turd about this country or the citizens. He just wants continued worship from his fan boys.

The leakage of information from the FBI and DOJ career attorneys will be like a sieve. The Clintons must have something spectacular on Obama.

I think he will consider it a part of his legacy that his exquisite administration and policies helped elect the first woman POTUS, IN SPITE of the crappiness of HRC.

So, each of those individuals used private e-mail servers for 100% of their e-mail correspondence?

Each of them shared copious classified and sensitive (and probably secret) e-mails and information with individuals outside the employ of the State Dept. such as Sid Blumenthal?

Each of them, when confronted about the issue, told numerous lies about: [1]the very existence of said private e-mail server, and then [2] multiple different versions of the story explaining why the set-up was used and then finally, [3] multiple different parsed statements in the typical Clinton fashion attempting to snow useful idiots into believing she never, in fact, mishandled sensitive/classified/secret information?

Last edited:
Come on ya'll. It's very plausible that out of the more than 30,000 emails that went through Secretary of State Vaghag's private email server that not even one had classified information. Why would America's top diplomat send or receive classified information?

And it's also a fact that Vaghag turned over every email from her server that pertained to work. You really think she's lying about yoga emails? With as fit as she looks, there were probably 30,000 emails just about her rigorous yoga schedule.

Geez.

If it were not for the Patreus incident, I think indicting would be bs. Since Patreus happened, I think she should be. I still see this as politics at its worst, but her own statements regarding him buries her.

If it were not for the Patreus incident, I think indicting would be bs. Since Patreus happened, I think she should be. I still see this as politics at its worst, but her own statements regarding him buries her.

There's a helluva lot of difference between Gen. Petraeus answering the "call of the clam" from his (insert:D something here) and being charged with a misdemeanor, vs. the ridiculous illegal shit she did.

Politics at its worst? By the FBI Director appointed by Obama?

Reactions: CBradSmith
Yes. Politics at its worst. She f-ed up and deserves to take a ton of flak. There has been a huge effort (and a shit-ton of tax dollars) to nab her in a "gotcha" momment. She is an awful person. I get the hate, but there has been a non-stop barrage to get her in something. The GOP has gone to the well too often that even I, who despises that bitch, am sick of it. On the sleazebag scale, the email issue is lower on my priority scale.

Yes. Politics at its worst. She f-ed up and deserves to take a ton of flak. There has been a huge effort (and a shit-ton of tax dollars) to nab her in a "gotcha" momment. She is an awful person. I get the hate, but there has been a non-stop barrage to get her in something. The GOP has gone to the well too often that even I, who despises that bitch, am sick of it. On the sleazebag scale, the email issue is lower on my priority scale.
You do understand that the FBI investigation is independent of the attempted investigations by Congress, right ?

Your words will be comforting to the operatives exposed/eliminated due to her negligence; but hey, no one cares about overseas collateral damage since it was only "email".

Reactions: Medic007
I do, MJD. The GOP has nitpicked her to death, so i am simply numb to anything new. Maybe this sticks, maybe it doesn't. She should have flamed out with Bengazi, but GOP chest-thumping undermined any efforts. They are doing the same with the supreme court nomination with their whining before scalia's body was cold.

jb, how many were exposed/eliminated? The number of ways that operatives can be exposed is quite long, and I have heard none exposed by this. In the end, because of set precedents, she should be indicted. Any of the other "what ifs" are political bs. That is still the climate of politics these days, but it will swing the other way soon enough.

I do, MJD. The GOP has nitpicked her to death, so i am simply numb to anything new. Maybe this sticks, maybe it doesn't. She should have flamed out with Bengazi, but GOP chest-thumping undermined any efforts. They are doing the same with the supreme court nomination with their whining before scalia's body was cold.

jb, how many were exposed/eliminated? The number of ways that operatives can be exposed is quite long, and I have heard none exposed by this. In the end, because of set precedents, she should be indicted. Any of the other "what ifs" are political bs. That is still the climate of politics these days, but it will swing the other way soon enough.

It doesn't matter if anybody was eliminated or not. She put them in unnecessary Harm's Way. And why do you think we would have any knowledge of whether any operatives were killed as a result of this. Why does it have to be killed operatives, what if she sends an email about a trade deal that's about to go down in Rwanda but it gets nixed by an intercepting intelligence agency.

There are too many ways to count how she has exposed US interests to harm.

She can't be trusted with the basic things. That's basic. And honestly it makes me think that you are a partisan that you are not objectively understanding that.

She should have been honest from the beginning and turned over the server intact. All of her posturing, idiotic denials, obstruction, destruction, and gum flapping about the right wing being out to get her is what has turned this whole thing into a money pit shitshow. She could have saved the taxpayers the precious money she whines about being wasted had she simply done the right thing. She didn't do the right thing and I think everybody outside of the mouth breathing vagina fan boys knows why.

CBrad, I am very objective about it. I also did not say operatives just killed, i included exposed. She very clearly screwed up, and I agree she should be indicted on this. Medic actually nailed my view on it very well. She buried herself with her dishonesty. The FBI clearly wants her, as they should. There has been enough leaked information and enough stonewalling from the justice department, I tend to think that if there were significant harm done, some of that would have been exposed. Maybe not, as I do not trust Big Brother, but there is a clear attempt to nail her down (legitimately) on this.

Also, calling me partisan? Are you kidding me? I have no issues taking on both sides of the aisle at any point.

Yawn.

Whadya know, the republicans have seized on another scandal and tried to capitalize on it. Nobody believes anything from conservatives outside of the helmet. This is what happens when you tell so many lies that nobody will believe you. The country is just kind of dead to the constant Alarm! Crisis! Evil liberal! Fear! messaging. Get a new schtick.

Meanwhile, they're circling the wagons back on the HildaVago Ranch:

Right the voters don't care about the damn emails

1. You seriously think Bernie would still be lurking around if she wasn't viewed as so fundamentally dishonest?
  2. It's really irrelevant what the voters think. She clearly broke federal laws.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT