ADVERTISEMENT

Thought this would be fun to discuss..

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Nothing is more uncomfortable then when one of these "challenged" folks sites by you, esepcially on a long haul flight. Anything that large should have to pay for two seats, PERIOD!

I feel bad for these people, but it’s certainly not fair that someone sitting in an adjacent seat should have to deal with “spillage”. It’s also not fair that a normal person should have to deal with someone else’s “comfort animal”, but that is a story for another time.

Reactions: iasooner2000
If you can't fit your fat ass between the arm rest you should be required to purchase two seats. Patiently awaiting for the other side of the story from Dave.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Member when fat people were complaining about fast food being unhealthy? Memeber McDonalds Fried Apple Pies were replaced with Baked Pies? Member them forcing Healthy Choices at Fast Food Chains?
Why aren't they eating said "Healthy Choices?"
The left says big is beautiful thats why. 🤣

They appear to be pretty much on schedule. You can go ahead and get a ticket if you like...

crdZBf.gif

They appear to be pretty much on schedule. You can go ahead and get a ticket if you like...

How is that going to work? Batteries don’t like cold , airplanes don’t like weight. Sure you lose the weight of jet fuel. Compared to batteries jet fuel is way lighter. Plus you lose weight as you burn fuel, batteries just drain and never lose weight. Range would super short.

Edit .
30 passengers can book for a flight in 2028. In a plane with 30 minute fast charging for 124 mile range. With the speed of technology in 2028

Last edited:
How is that going to work? Batteries don’t like cold , airplanes don’t like weight. Sure you lose the weight of jet fuel. Compared to batteries jet fuel is way lighter. Plus you lose weight as you burn fuel, batteries just drain and never lose weight. Range would super short.

Edit .
30 passengers can book for a flight in 2028. In a plane with 30 minute fast charging for 124 mile range. With the speed of technology in 2028
Losing weight is not part of Dave's expertise. 🤣

Edit .
It's early innings. Hydrogen fuel cell tech and/or battery density advances will get us there for short haul air transport in the next 6 years or so.

My company once sent me to a naval station in San Diego on business. Some of the Navy men and women I saw would have been thrown out of my USAF unit. We had to go to the gym annually for testing and qualify to remain on active duty.
The AF has pt tests?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT