ADVERTISEMENT

Thor: Love & Thunder [November 2021]

tlwwake

Oct 29, 2008
Thor_-_Love_and_Thunder_logo.jpg

Reactions: AC_Exotic
So Thor hands the reigns over to Natalie Portman in this film? Apparently this is the final film of Marvel 'Phase Four'.....I'm not real excited about Phase Five at this point with perhaps a few exceptions.

The title is stupid. Sounds like one of those stupid reality dating shows.

From the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki:

The film is a sequel to Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok, and Avengers: Endgame. It is the twenty-ninth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as the sixth and final film of Phase Four. The film will be released in the United States on November 5, 2021.

My mistake. You confused me with your comment that you are not excited about Phase 5. The full details for Phase 5 have not been released, but some of the expected movies are included on the list below. Maybe you meant that you are not super excited about a lot of the Phase 4 titles. If so, I concur.
  • Blade.
  • Black Panther 2.
  • Guardians of the Galaxy vol. ...
  • Captain Marvel 2.
  • Fantastic Four.
  • Avengers 5.

Reactions: The Duke
From the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki:

The film is a sequel to Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok, and Avengers: Endgame. It is the twenty-ninth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as the sixth and final film of Phase Four. The film will be released in the United States on November 5, 2021.
If this is truly the last of Phase 4, you have to wonder if it’s Thor’s swan song. The other 2 of the original Big 3 (Iron Man, Cap and Thor) have left. I haven’t heard it is but it would make sense.
Yeah I’m not really excited for Phase 5 except Guardians.

I'm looking forward to Fantastic Four. I suspect that MCU will find a way to make one that is actually good.

Also curious about the next Avengers movie. Who will the members be? Will they be able to pull it off without the original members?

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I'm looking forward to Fantastic Four. I suspect that MCU will find a way to make one that is actually good.

Also curious about the next Avengers movie. Who will the members be? Will they be able to pull it off without the original members?
I'm dubious about the direction of the Avengers.

Very excited about the Fantastic Four.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT