ADVERTISEMENT

This is just sickening to watch

Sold our house today after 6 days on the market for full asking price. Bought one out in the Country 3 weeks ago. So when they do come looking for trouble they will have to drive 40 miles out of the City to find it.
Tired of living next to brat assholes that don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
What the hell happened to us America?

Sold our house today after 6 days on the market for full asking price. Bought one out in the Country 3 weeks ago. So when they do come looking for trouble they will have to drive 40 miles out of the City to find it.
Tired of living next to brat assholes that don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
What the hell happened to us America?

We eliminated Church from our daily culture and created an environment where earning 2 incomes became more important that raising your kids. This turned schools into daycares and eliminated the moral fabric our entire society was founded on.

Being a white high school teacher in a metropolitan area, here’s one problem I promise that I will see next year. There will be more animosity and lack of trust between minority students and teachers. High school students of all races more and more do not trust any person of authority. I know, not that shocking a revelation that older teens rebel against authority. But in my 25 years of teaching, it has escalated at an alarming rate. Even guys that I coached 10 years ago that are now teachers notice a big change. These young adults watch this stuff and are massively empowered.

The Mayor of Minneapolis was an idiot for calling for a curfew, doubling down saying what would happen if people didn’t abide by it, and then not enforcing it. You can smell the fear of city governments to act out of fear of being accused of being called racists or fascists. Watching all this stuff in city after city is incredible.

Last edited:
The city of Minneapolis was an idiot for calling for a curfew, doubling down saying what would happen if people didn’t abide by it, and then not enforcing it. You can smell the fear of city governments to act out of fear of being accused of being called racists or fascists. Watching all this stuff in city after city is incredible.

It’s teens and twenty something losers holding major metropolitan areas in the most powerful country on earth hostage.

Reactions: SUPERPOKES
The city of Minneapolis was an idiot for calling for a curfew, doubling down saying what would happen if people didn’t abide by it, and then not enforcing it. You can smell the fear of city governments to act out of fear of being accused of being called racists or fascists. Watching all this stuff in city after city is incredible.

Whats most telling is that the government was happy to lock down (lock up?) conservatives who only wanted to go to work, but lock down rioters who are burning the city down? Nah, all good here.

Whole different situation. Kapernick was disparaging the flag and the American values that it represents. And the fact that he is someone who lived out the American Dream of going from rags to riches that cannot happen in almost any other country in the world, made his stand a lot less culpable.

Whole different situation. Kapernick was disparaging the flag and the American values that it represents. And the fact that he is someone who lived out the American Dream of going from rags to riches that cannot happen in almost any other country in the world, made his stand a lot less culpable.

The shooting of pigs socks was a big winning message too.

I don't think you have been paying attention. At all.

Sorry, but insulting our flag and country while protesting anything isn't going to endear the public to your cause, regardless of how "peaceful" it was.
Yes - right up there with rioting #amiright?

Folks who talk about taking up arms if Trump loses, kinda odd they don't get people heading to the streets when a cop commits murder.

Yeah, this isn't something that has unfolded just in the last 8 hours.

David, do you really thing I haven't been paying attention to all of this. You propped up Kapernick as a symbol of non-violent protest. I see him as someone who has incited people to act and many of those have acted in ways that are very violent.

David, do you really thing I haven't been paying attention to all of this. You propped up Kapernick as a symbol of non-violent protest. I see him as someone who has incited people to act and many of those have acted in ways that are very violent.
And yet, he did nothing of the sort. Rather, he presented his POV in the most peaceful possible way. But now he is part of the problem?

How old were those throwing shit into Boston Harbor in 1773?

This is the problem with people who have a sector of their brain that is considered smart by some metric.They have false bravado when it comes to other aspects of life. That is the dumbest comparison I’ve seen in a long time. It’s almost childlike to compare that to what’s happening now. This is barbarism and it’s destroying communities and relationships with the 99% of good and well intentioned police. The same people who of course protect poor black people from each other daily while risking their own lives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT