ADVERTISEMENT

This Is Different

Stopped reading at the point where terrorists were misnomered as “resistance fighters”.
I’m surprised you *started* reading it, so I give you props for that. I figured the headline alone would trigger you badly enough that you couldn’t breathe. Please explain to me who Hamas is terrorizing when it fights against the IDF in Gaza? Wouldn’t common sense say Hamas is the terrorist when it invades Israel, therefore Israel is the terrorist when it invades Gaza?

I read the entire post. Didn't believe a word of it. Show proof and I'll believe. Otherwise it is just propaganda.
Good boy, you have more fortitude than the other two! What I would have given to be a fly on the wall watching your face as you read the whole thing. I can't decide whether the blood drained out of your face until you were translucent, or you got so red it looked like you might explode at any minute.

You want to know how to know when something negative about the IDF is true. I'm here to explain it to you. When the IDF denies they committed an atrocity you can know that it is lying, that it really did commit the atrocity but is lying when it denies it, because it knows you will believe what it says without condition, and therefore can escape any condemnation, which allows it to keep committing atrocities. When the IDF sheepishly shrugs its shoulders and admits that yes, it did it, but it was an accident, completely unintentional and it wasn't its fault, the real blame lies with those damned Palestinians, Israel is the real victim even though it it the was the one that committed the atrocity, it admits it because it knows it is cornered and can't pretend it didn't do it. But it also knows you will forgive them because "Hamas!" and/or "Oct 7!" So the IDF knows it will escape any harm because you are on its side no matter what it does. So why do you want "proof?" In you mind no matter what is said it is propaganda. I'm proud of you, albeit surprised, that you read the entire propagandistic article.

Isn't it interesting how those low IQ, illiterate, uneducated, unwashed and barely human Palestinians can keep coming up with creative propaganda that always puts the high IQ, extremely literate, very well educated, spotlessly clean, unqustionably superior human Israelis back on their heels? How do they do that?

Ek4BAT1UYAAK9Cf

Good boy, you have more fortitude than the other two! What I would have given to be a fly on the wall watching your face as you read the whole thing. I can't decide whether the blood drained out of your face until you were translucent, or you got so red it looked like you might explode at any minute.

You want to know how to know when something negative about the IDF is true. I'm here to explain it to you. When the IDF denies they committed an atrocity you can know that it is lying, that it really did commit the atrocity but is lying when it denies it, because it knows you will believe what it says without condition, and therefore can escape any condemnation, which allows it to keep committing atrocities. When the IDF sheepishly shrugs its shoulders and admits that yes, it did it, but it was an accident, completely unintentional and it wasn't its fault, the real blame lies with those damned Palestinians, Israel is the real victim even though it it the was the one that committed the atrocity, it admits it because it knows it is cornered and can't pretend it didn't do it. But it also knows you will forgive them because "Hamas!" and/or "Oct 7!" So the IDF knows it will escape any harm because you are on its side no matter what it does. So why do you want "proof?" In you mind no matter what is said it is propaganda. I'm proud of you, albeit surprised, that you read the entire propagandistic article.

Isn't it interesting how those low IQ, illiterate, uneducated, unwashed and barely human Palestinians can keep coming up with creative propaganda that always puts the high IQ, extremely literate, very well educated, spotlessly clean, unqustionably superior human Israelis back on their heels? How do they do that?
Conspiracy theory wacko logic. Lack of evidence is proof of a conspiracy. Thereby validating the conspiracy.

Conspiracy theory wacko logic. Lack of evidence is proof of a conspiracy. Thereby validating the conspiracy.
I thought it was propaganda. Now you're saying the article is a conspiracy? I'm with you no matter what you call it. Just let me know which it is and I'll agree with you.

I thought it was propaganda. Now you're saying the article is a conspiracy? I'm with you no matter what you call it. Just let me know which it is and I'll agree with you.
No. I'm calling you a conspiracy theory wacko since you site lack of evidence as proof.

I read the entire post. Didn't believe a word of it. Show proof and I'll believe. Otherwise it is just propaganda.
Read the entire article, couldn't stop laughing at the blatant propaganda and that Dan is swallowing it without question.

Reactions: Medic007
Sure.

How is this different?

Or are you trigged?

I know you have trouble containing your emotions.
Oh, I guess you don’t want to ask your posse buddies. Yeah, it’s different because when Hamas does it they are vilified as cowards and terrorists. But when the IDF does it they are brilliant military tacticians who should be applauded. See the difference?

• Haha
Oh, I guess you don’t want to ask your posse buddies. Yeah, it’s different because when Hamas does it they are vilified as cowards and terrorists. But when the IDF does it they are brilliant military tacticians who should be applauded. See the difference?

That’s one of the more idiotic things I’ve read here.

That’s one of the more idiotic things I’ve read here.
So which is it? Are Hamas terrorists brilliant military tacticians for using innocent Palestinians as human shields, or are IDF soldiers cowards for using innocent Palestinians as shields? Or are they different?

Please explain to me who Hamas is terrorizing when it fights against the IDF in Gaza? Wouldn’t common sense say Hamas is the terrorist when it invades Israel, therefore Israel is the terrorist when it invades Gaza?
Answer to Question 1. The good guys

Answer to Question 2. No. Just as the Allies were not terrorists when they invaded German and Japanese held territory.

Answer to Question 1. The good guys

Answer to Question 2. No. Just as the Allies were not terrorists when they invaded German and Japanese held territory.
Let me be sure I’ve got this right. Hamas is terrorist when it invades a foreign land. And Hamas is terrorist when it resists/defends its homeland from a foreign invader.

So which is it? Are Hamas terrorists brilliant military tacticians for using innocent Palestinians as human shields, or are IDF soldiers cowards for using innocent Palestinians as shields? Or are they different?
The fallacy of your argument is that the first part did and does happen; while the second part doesn't and hasn't happened. There is no equivalency here.

If it did happen and there was documented evidence of it then it would be plastered all over the news.

The fallacy of your argument is that the first part did and does happen; while the second part doesn't and hasn't happened. There is no equivalency here.

If it did happen and there was documented evidence of it then it would be plastered all over the news.
You’re right. Fox News, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, the New York Times, LA Times, NY Post, and every other MSM outlet are chock full of news about reported IDF misdeeds. So if they haven’t reported it there is no way it happened, it’s funny how all those news outlets are Fake News (DJT says so!) until it comes to reporting on Israel. I guess that’s just further proof that God Is looking out for Israel!

You tell me.

You’ve run from the topic until you found this morons opinion.

Why?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
You’re right. Fox News, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, the New York Times, LA Times, NY Post, and every other MSM outlet are chock full of news about reported IDF misdeeds. So if they haven’t reported it there is no way it happened, it’s funny how all those news outlets are Fake News (DJT says so!) until it comes to reporting on Israel. I guess that’s just further proof that God Is looking out for Israel!
You are the one that's all about proof, right?

You tell me.

You’ve run from the topic until you found this morons opinion.

Why?
You do live in a fantasy of your own creation, don’t you. I have never run from a topic no matter how hard you and your schoolyard playground buddies try to run me off.

Which is it? It’s the same. Either they are both cowards (my opinion) or they are both brilliant (not my opinion).

There. I didn’t run away. How about you? You going to run away or nut up and express your opinion?

• Haha
You do live in a fantasy of your own creation, don’t you. I have never run from a topic no matter how hard you and your schoolyard playground buddies try to run me off.

Which is it? It’s the same. Either they are both cowards (my opinion) or they are both brilliant (not my opinion).

There. I didn’t run away. How about you? You going to run away or nut up and express your opinion?

Still didn’t answer anything.

Why?

You are the one that's all about proof, right?
I assume you are referring to the time I asked for *evidence* of Israel’s claim of intentional mass rape on Oct 7? Strange that no evidence has been forthcoming. Which in my mind puts the accusation in doubt. You know, since no credible witnesses and no victims have come forward. At least this report names names, places and dates. But you’re right, an independent investigation should take place. I wonder which side will call for such an investigation.

Try reading it again. Maybe your reading comprehension will have improved.

Sure.

Please show me where you’ve acknowledged Hamas actively using human shields.

I appreciate you keeping your newfound feminine side in check.

Sure.

Please show me where you’ve acknowledged Hamas actively using human shields.

I appreciate you keeping your newfound feminine side in check.
I've neve denied Hamas hid/lived among innocent Palestinians making them vulnerable to the accustation that they've made human shields out of them. So, does that make them brilliant strategists or cowards? What about the accusation the IDF did the same thing? Does that make them cowards or brilliant strategists? Talk about running away and hiding! Heal thyself! Answer the question, Mr. Macho! (I will say again: anyone who calls himself an Alpha probably isn't.)

This story doesn't pass the common sense test because human shields only work when the opposing side CARES about the humans involved. The history of Hamas (and not even Dan can refute) is that their 'resistance fighters' don't care about the Palestinian people.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
This story doesn't pass the common sense test because human shields only work when the opposing side CARES about the humans involved. The history of Hamas (and not even Dan can refute) is that their 'resistance fighters' don't care about the Palestinian people.
Good point. It's a good thing the IDF has shown great care about the Palestinians they kill at will.

• Haha
Good point. It's a good thing the IDF has shown great care about the Palestinians they kill at will.
Back to hyperbole I see. Is your capability of debate and rebuttal really that shallow?

By the way, if the IDF kills Palestinians at will, then how'd these Palestinians survive and tell "their" heroic story?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT