ADVERTISEMENT

"This Hitler nonsense"

With all due respect to the scientific research, anyone with a modicum of sense can see the psychosis on display watching 10 seconds of the Berkeley et al protests or hearing 10 seconds of the drivel from the defenders of the protesters.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
16472957_1516926928334789_1035716373137120167_n.jpg

I know this isn't part of the right wing narrative,

And liberals don't run over and collectively piss themselves on the board every time a crime is committed from a right winger,

but no matter how often you guys try to laugh it off, educated people with some sense of history see the parallel at a casual glance.
Really? You do realize that simple Google searches turn up quite a few stories of vandalism by lefties AND lefties caught making shit up in regards to horrors committed by Trump supporters, right?

Your delusion is strengthening to hurricane force double standards.

Really? You do realize that simple Google searches turn up quite a few stories of vandalism by lefties AND lefties caught making shit up in regards to horrors committed by Trump supporters, right?

Your delusion is strengthening to hurricane force double standards.

Oh, I'm sure that you could find something like that. But the cited instances is the topic. So all these cited instances are false flag deals? Riiiiiight.

Its perpetuated because there are very few true "history teachers" in the public school systems any more. Consequently, they spend more time comparing all western culture with colonialism, genocide and endless suffering because of Christianity then actually calling out villains from all ends of the spectrum.

Had to take the second US History to get my teaching credentials, in 1989 (OSU of course). I was 28 at the time and in a class with many 18 or 19 year olds and a visiting professor from that shithole down south. Couldn't believe the crap I was hearing, from the professor and the kids. Eventually I was know as the class "dissident" because of my statements. Remember one particular argument (reminded me of the girl from Back to School explaining Vietnam to Sam Kinison) when I stated that militarily we won that war, but the politicians who got us into the war messed it up. Especially Since we had an opportunity in 1953 to help the French and wipe out the forces we would ultimately face, at Dien Bien Phu. First off, most had no idea the French had been in Indochina. Second they had no idea where or what Dien Bien Phu was and lastly they never had heard that LBJ (also voted for the Taft-Hartley Act) as the senate minority leader, had counseled Eisenhower to stay completely out of Asia/Vietnam because it was the wrong place at the wrong time. Anyway that was 89, can't imagine how far it has digressed since then.

Anyone who compares any US president to Hitler, if a f'in idiot and should be immediately branded such. Its an affront to all the US and western allied life's lost whipping hell out of the Nazis.

Do any of you think that Hitler started his political career by announcing that his ultimate plan was the genocide of millions of innocent people, and war against multiple other countries? Obviously not. He started by promoting nationalism and discrediting the media. He was very smart and very subtle. Getting to the point where he was a dictator with control of the entire military took many years.

Do I think Trump is the next Hitler? No. But, there are things about his personality, strategy and rhetoric that I find concerning.

I am sure that a lot of German citizens, who were alive in 1946, were talking among themselves and saying/thinking that they should have paid more attention and spoke up about concerns/misgivings that they had, about Hitler, in the mid to late 1930's.

It never hurts to ask questions and to let others know that you are worried about what the future may hold. If more German citizens had done that, instead of burying their heads in the sand, the Holocaust may not have happened or may have been significantly less devastating.

(Just to clarify, I don't believe Trump is evil, like Hitler. I am just concerned that he is a bit tone deaf and could make mistakes that have bad consequences).

Do any of you think that Hitler started his political career by announcing that his ultimate plan was the genocide of millions of innocent people, and war against multiple other countries?
No, but he sure did terrorize his political opponents with violence. Right now, there's one group doing that, and it isn't Trump and Trump supporters.

Do any of you think that Hitler started his political career by announcing that his ultimate plan was the genocide of millions of innocent people, and war against multiple other countries? Obviously not. He started by promoting nationalism and discrediting the media. He was very smart and very subtle. Getting to the point where he was a dictator with control of the entire military took many years.

Do I think Trump is the next Hitler? No. But, there are things about his personality, strategy and rhetoric that I find concerning.

I am sure that a lot of German citizens, who were alive in 1946, were talking among themselves and saying/thinking that they should have paid more attention and spoke up about concerns/misgivings that they had, about Hitler, in the mid to late 1930's.

It never hurts to ask questions and to let others know that you are worried about what the future may hold. If more German citizens had done that, instead of burying their heads in the sand, the Holocaust may not have happened or may have been significantly less devastating.

(Just to clarify, I don't believe Trump is evil, like Hitler. I am just concerned that he is a bit tone deaf and could make mistakes that have bad consequences).
You accuse Trump of having Hitler like qualities while American left-wingers roam the streets threatening a Trump.assassination, beating up people, destroying property and promising even more, all while denying First Amendment rights to speakers on college campuses. That is some serious cognitive dissonance. Trump is simply a strong leader with a concise agenda that he layed out clearly in the campaign.

Last edited:
The things that bother me the most are..........
He is trying to dis credit the media. Whether you like them or not, the media is the only instrument the citizens have that independently gathers and reports information, and acts as a watch dog
The Checks and balances of our Government is the judicial system, Publicly ridiculing and trying to de legitimize a Federal Judge is wrong, just because he was ruled against.
He has publicly ridiculed the Intelligence Agency, and tried to de legitimize them, again they gave him info he didn't agree with
Steve Bannon, has said he is a Leninist and his "goal is to destroy the state".....thats who was just put on the National security council and is Chief Strategist
We have to be careful, no country is immune to a tyrant rising to power, and they usually do it slowly, by the time people realize, its to late. Had Hitler, or Mussolini, died in the mid 1930's they both would have gone down in history as two of the greatest leaders of the 20th century

He is trying to dis credit the media. Whether you like them or not, the media is the only instrument the citizens have that independently gathers and reports information, and acts as a watch dog
The Checks and balances of our Government is the judicial system, Publicly ridiculing and trying to de legitimize a Federal Judge is wrong, just because he was ruled against.
He has publicly ridiculed the Intelligence Agency, and tried to de legitimize them, again they gave him info he didn't agree with
Steve Bannon, has said he is a Leninist and his "goal is to destroy the state".....thats who was just put on the National security council and is Chief Strategist
We have to be careful, no country is immune to a tyrant rising to power, and they usually do it slowly, by the time people realize, its to late. Had Hitler, or Mussolini, died in the mid 1930's they both would have gone down in history as two of the greatest leaders of the 20th century
The media discredited itself.

Not true. Trump is expanding just what we consider "the media" by allowing state and local media outlets across the country to access press conferences via teleconferencing. Now, reporters from Minneapolis, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Kansas City and other outlets can add diversity to what has been a controlled MSM narrative for decades.

Reactions: AC_Exotic

This is alarming. I'm against anybody who wants to fundamentally transform America.

The media discredited itself.
There are some bad media members as with anything, but there have been many times that they present objective facts and they are ridiculed. I still don't understand how Mr. Trump could Tweet something, or say something on camera, everyone would see it, the media would report it exactly as it happened and he would bash them saying it didn;t happen, or he says something with zero facts to back up what he says, everyone hears it, the media reports what he said and show facts that contradict it, and he goes off on them.........the media should not sensationalize anything, and they do tend to a lot more than they used to, but they started that way before Mr. Trump was even a candidate

i stopped at "the thing that bothers me most is he is trying to discredit the media"

you are obviously educated, well traveled, and have tangible life experience at high level as it relates to many of the issues at hand

honest to goodness

you think the media operates as a blind lady justice without agenda to reporting facts?

trump has finally called out media bias for what it is and yes it's cringe worthy and uncomfortable

but that's ok plowing new ground ripping up hard pan is not a gentle process

There are some bad media members as with anything, but there have been many times that they present objective facts and they are ridiculed. I still don't understand how Mr. Trump could Tweet something, or say something on camera, everyone would see it, the media would report it exactly as it happened and he would bash them saying it didn;t happen, or he says something with zero facts to back up what he says, everyone hears it, the media reports what he said and show facts that contradict it, and he goes off on them.........the media should not sensationalize anything, and they do tend to a lot more than they used to, but they started that way before Mr. Trump was even a candidate

Can you provide 3 succinct examples?

That said, no President is perfect. All have their issues.

Even this 7 degrees to Kevin Bacon linkage of Trump to Hitler, frankly, makes some of you seem not well grounded with reality at current. Unhinged in a literal sense. I refrain from saying stupid, none of you are, but to have to indulge the loose linkage to Hitler by some...is burdensome and retarded.

Reactions: Medic007
If this was a black guy shooting up a white demonstration there would be 5 hysterical threads, 53,000 inflammatory brietbart stories, speaking tours, FOX ALERT BLM SHOOTERS TRY TO MASS MURDER PEACEFUL CONSERVATIVES, calls to arms against the vicious racism, etc. I didn't even know about the incident until I saw it on social media.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/allen-scarsella-black-lives-matter-protesters-shootings/

The crocodile tears over liberal violence is so silly and out of proportion.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Stop reading there.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Uh, yeah, Trump trying to discredit the media that discredited itself? The media has been a shill for the Democrats for years. The left should be alarmed that the media and their own party has participated in creating a narrative that isn't always based on facts and has tried desperately to promote a certain candidate rather than allowing the voters to decide themselves. Cough cough Bernie Sanders...

Reactions: CBradSmith
Uh, yeah, Trump trying to discredit the media that discredited itself? The media has been a shill for the Democrats for years. The left should be alarmed that the media and their own party has participated in creating a narrative that isn't always based on facts and has tried desperately to promote a certain candidate rather than allowing the voters to decide themselves. Cough cough Bernie Sanders...

That same media, er, echo chamber, is why so many libs are currently unpacking the "trauma" they incurred when Hillary lost.

If you paid attention to details that matter, you knew it was close to a 50/50 election.

Reactions: Medic007
If this was a black guy shooting up a white demonstration there would be 5 hysterical threads, 53,000 inflammatory brietbart stories, speaking tours, FOX ALERT BLM SHOOTERS TRY TO MASS MURDER PEACEFUL CONSERVATIVES, calls to arms against the vicious racism, etc. I didn't even know about the incident until I saw it on social media.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/allen-scarsella-black-lives-matter-protesters-shootings/

The crocodile tears over liberal violence is so silly and out of proportion.

It's the "Hitler nonsense" of the Trumpies, IMO.

I disavow both, btw. Also disavow the acts of violence that have occurred as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT