ADVERTISEMENT

The wrestling schedule is out

Goose, you do not have to drive all of the way to Tulsa to see your Jack Rabbits. We will be wrestling them in Miami along with Northeastern State at 4pm on 11/16. Miami is about 90 miles northeast of Tulsa on the Turnpike. We are going to have two big tournaments in a row in late December, early January. I have been both to Reno and the Southern Scuffle and both are great tournaments but the scuffle is the tougher of the two and has better fan amenities. Seven home matches including Iowa,Oklahoma,Penn State and Pittsburg.

Does anyone know about when or if we will be having the Orange & Black ranking matches? C'mon Tognetti you must know.

Need to redo hotel and change day off since on a Sunday not Saturday. Had already booked in Tulsa. Shorter drive, so that's a good thing.

Why would I know, I bet John doesn't even know right now (at least 6 weeks out). If i get lucky enough to hear about it I will post.

Tognetti knows about as much as your father-in-law which is nothing but said Father-in-law will bet you a dollar to a donut that there will not be one. I think it is a thing of the past. The coaches do not like it and they have not had it in a few years and even though many fans like it is usually very boring and does not really determine who will wrestle at the weight in MOST instances. The coaches use the early tournaments and private ranking matches in the room to determine that. I for one am not sorry if they do not have one but then again anytime I can see wrestling I like it.

I do know they had one last year All unknowing Oberebo and the fair maiden mrsokstatefan didn't ask your opinion (which put her in tall cotton in my books)! I'll bet you a dollar they will have one?
This post was edited on 9/19 8:01 PM by mike tognetti

After looking over the schedule, anyone interested in traveling to some away duals/tournaments? Would anyone do a bus trip to the Scuffle if we could get one together?

Besides all home duals, my travel plans will include: Miami, Southern Scuffle, Missouri & Iowa State, OU, NC State & NC, and of course St Louis for the championships.

i'm sure some may already know that former cowboy commit jacobe smith is wrestling for north eastern "neo' college. he's going to be there for a couple of years than he hopes to transfer back to osu. i guess grades was his biggest issue. with all the talent osu currently has i'm not sure he wont get lured else where.....

This post was edited on 9/24 10:40 AM by thompsonja

OSU83,

Do I have your email address?

I have an email list of fans started so that we can plan things as a group and block rooms etc. I just sent out an email to inquire about interest in a bus trip. The more fans we can unite, the better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT