ADVERTISEMENT

The Walking Dead

Still on. The whisperers are the best villain group and the Jesus graveyard kill scene was about as cool as it gets. I miss Rick at times, I’m struggling to watch Fear and wouldn’t even think of watching if Morgan wasn’t the main player. I’m surviving but just barely.

Still on. The whisperers are the best villain group and the Jesus graveyard kill scene was about as cool as it gets. I miss Rick at times, I’m struggling to watch Fear and wouldn’t even think of watching if Morgan wasn’t the main player. I’m surviving but just barely.
What happened to Rick?

What happened to Rick?

Rick blew up a bridge he was standing on to prevent a horde of walkers from getting to the place his friends were living. They never found his body, and assume that he was blown to bits and died.

In reality, he was unconscious and another character found him and dragged him into a helicopter. He was transported far away, and will show up in a spin off, with another group of people (I think it is going to be movie format).

Reactions: ctdub

I gave up on Fear, and am about done with TWD. I think the Whisperers are pretty dumb. I agree about the graveyard scene, and they were really creepy and cool at first. But, Alpha is annoying, and I find the group to be pretty silly. Why roam the countryside and sleep on the ground, or in tents, when they could easily find a building/town where they can have shelter/walls etc? I can't think of anything that the leaders of the group could offer to keep that many people committed to them and walking around smelling like necrosis all the time.

Reactions: Adman513
I gave up after they killed Carl. They tried to hard to separate from the comics I couldn't take it.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I gave up after Negans intro. It was the same ol shit...bad guy comes along, pants get shitted, and then comes the “overcome” moment and then more hell. It just gets tiresome after awhile.

if I was younger the show might have appealed to me more. I’m just no longer in a place in my life where I feel compelled to watch continuous woe. I don’t like sitcoms and all that bs, I’m gravitating more towards documentaries and such.

I gave up after Negans intro. It was the same ol shit...bad guy comes along, pants get shitted, and then comes the “overcome” moment and then more hell. It just gets tiresome after awhile.

if I was younger the show might have appealed to me more. I’m just no longer in a place in my life where I feel compelled to watch continuous woe. I don’t like sitcoms and all that bs, I’m gravitating more towards documentaries and such.
Negan is the only reason I'm watching the show. His sense of justice and the way he sees the world is interesting to me. In fact, I think he might be the best character in the series.

Everyone else featured is a bunch of SJW soft faggits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT