ADVERTISEMENT

The transgender experiment is over in the military

AC_Exotic

MegaPoke is insane
Jul 31, 2014
Parts Unknown
www.clinteastwood.net
Here's Good Trump finally coming out of his shell on Twitter today.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account@realDonaldTrump
After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......

....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....

....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

Here's Good Trump finally coming out of his shell on Twitter today.

After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......

....Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....

....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you

Damn right!! Yeah! Single them out and make sure e1 knows they aren't allowed!

Or if he really had those concerns, quietly address it administratively without publicly embarassing anyone. But they're easy targets, so make some political hay.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Absolutely mind numbingly stupid. Level 100 moron.

I can see not spending defense department dollars on gender transition related costs (I believe your gender transition is just like breast implants, nobody's problem but yours), but to ban someone from serving in the military because they are transgender? If they can perform at the required level, who gives a f*ck what gender they've decided to be?

Absolutely mind numbingly stupid. Level 100 moron.

I can see not spending defense department dollars on gender transition related costs (I believe your gender transition is just like breast implants, nobody's problem but yours), but to ban someone from serving in the military because they are transgender? If they can perform at the required level, who gives a f*ck what gender they've decided to be?
Totally agree.

If we all agree that mentally ill people shouldn't own guns then why should the Army give them guns?

It's not rocket surgery guys. Trump is just trying a little gun control and libs start losing their minds.
So transgender people are mentally ill by default? Sorry man, but that's just dumb.

I don't like the ban, but I find it interesting that he explicitly called out costs. I wonder if there is real concern that individuals are using the military as an mechanism to get 'free' related surgeries and medical support for their transformation. We are starting to see this where people are using prison as an opportunity to get expensive surgeries (including gender re-assignment) performed at taxpayer expense. All it takes is one doctor stating that its medically necessary and appropriate and by law the prison has to perform it.

Reactions: imprimis and PDT816
Many mental health professionals and medical studies believe being transgender is an identity disorder many kids grow out of or adults can be helped with therapy.

Sexual reorientation surgery does not change someone's sex. A persons sex cannot be changed. People who have the surgery are 20 times more likely to commit suicide.

I don't like the ban, but I find it interesting that he explicitly called out costs. I wonder if there is real concern that individuals are using the military as an mechanism to get 'free' related surgeries and medical support for their transformation. We are starting to see this where people are using prison as an opportunity to get expensive surgeries (including gender re-assignment) performed at taxpayer expense. All it takes is one doctor stating that its medically necessary and appropriate and by law the prison has to perform it.

Maybe, but just write the VA benefits regulations so medical coverage doesn't include sex reassignment surgery (maybe even transgender hormone therapy) as elective....costs argument evaporates.

Lots of people who otherwise function fairly well in society aren't qualified to serve in the military. My youngest son has a mild form of Asperger's. He can't serve, though I believe if placed in the right situation with the right job, he'd do quite well.

Yeah, I'm not going to pay for your realignment surgery. But if you are competent and capable - go serve. These arguments sound just like the same reasons blacks were not allowed to serve or serve in a limited capacity. Screw that.

The military shouldn't be used as a social petri dish. But it shouldn't be totally insulated either.

It's all about optics with Biff. The taxpayer's cost of housing Melania on Fifth Avenue is probably greater than every trannie surgery the government has paid for. He publicly singled out a small class of Americans and stigmatized them when he didn't have to. That aint a good President. The Wachowskis even had sex changes and the Matrix trilogy is awesome.

I also wonder what the suicide rate is for people that identify as another gender but don't transition. Head, did your right wing source mention that? I'll bet not.

Lots of people who otherwise function fairly well in society aren't qualified to serve in the military. My youngest son has a mild form of Asperger's. He can't serve, though I believe if placed in the right situation with the right job, he'd do quite well.

I'll bet a POTUS didn't launch three tweets formally declaring that Asperger's people aren't allowed to serve.

DFrM1Y6WsAAjh4H

Well, if I am in a war in a foreign country surrounded by hostile people all wanting to kill me, and I am a foot soldier, I want the baddest prime beef all USA testosterone laced MF'ing killing machine who is not crazy covering my six. Hopefully someone bad azz enough to carry me out of a combat zone on one leg if needed. Just saying. Life and death stuff here.

Well, if I am in a war in a foreign country surrounded by hostile people all wanting to kill me, and I am a foot soldier, I want the baddest prime beef all USA testosterone laced MF'ing killing machine who is not crazy covering my six. Hopefully someone bad azz enough to carry me out of a combat zone on one leg if needed. Just saying. Life and death stuff here.

What if you are a drone pilot sitting in West Virginia?

Or an administrative officer in a personnel battalion?

Or in the Air Force/Army/Navy band?

I don't believe anyone is against appropriate reasonable physical requirements for combat positions.

Also, PMSing women are some of the most efficient MF'ing killing machines I've encountered in my lifetime.;)

Didn't need to. They already aren't allowed to serve.

Well someone made that decision at some time without making it a politcal, rah-rah deal.
Obama is the one who politicized it. Never should of even been considered.

I guarantee you'd be hard pressed to find anyone in the military but politically motived Pentagon military people who support Obama's policy.

LBGT people are huge donors to Dems therefore they are pandered to.

Last edited:

I wonder how much the military spends on erectile dysfunction drugs.

The problem with allowing these people to serve in non-combat billets is that all military personnel with very minor exceptions are first and foremost warriors. All servicemen serve mostly in non-combat jobs (disbursing, personnel, clerical, medical/dental, maintenance, etc.) during their careers. Each, however, is subject to being ordered to combat duty at any time. A two-tier system where one can get combat orders and one can't is counterproductive in the long run.

Really? Confusion over gender is normal? Sorry man, but that's just dumb.
So, being not normal is now the set point for mental illness? Are people with cancer mentally ill too? They aren't normal. How about people with psoriasis, Downs syndrome, or aposthia?

Maybe we should consider adults who believe in a fictional higher power mentally ill. We grow out of our beliefs in fictional things like Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, and the tooth fairy. Maybe the inability to grow out of the belief there is some sort of higher power is a sign of mental illness. People who believe in god have some pretty irrational thoughts, probably more so than a man who feels like he's a woman.

So, being not normal is now the set point for mental illness? Are people with cancer mentally ill too? They aren't normal. How about people with psoriasis, Downs syndrome, or aposthia?

Maybe we should consider adults who believe in a fictional higher power mentally ill. We grow out of our beliefs in fictional things like Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, and the tooth fairy. Maybe the inability to grow out of the belief there is some sort of higher power is a sign of mental illness. People who believe in god have some pretty irrational thoughts, probably more so than a man who feels like he's a woman.

Now you're really getting dumb.

Normalizing transgenderism is bad science ... and yes, dumb.

Putting a transgender on HRT in a combat situation where they can't get their treatment is begging for problems. Jmo.

Now you're really getting dumb.

Normalizing transgenderism is unscientific ... and yes, dumb.
So, no answer to my actual questions? Is ad hominem the only response you're capable of? I'm able to post links to plenty of actual science. You?

Absolutely! I have the same Google buttons strapped in my holster!
Alright then. Fire away. I'm sure there is a bunch of recent research out there showing being transgender is a mental illness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT