ADVERTISEMENT

The Resident

Watched the very first episode and I can’t think of a more unrealistic medical show. It might be entertaining but I couldn’t ever get over the medicine resident walking into the Chief of Surgery’s office and telling him off. I would have loved to see what Dr Postier at OU would do in that situation. Would have been glorious.

Reactions: BluegrassPoke
Watched the very first episode and I can’t think of a more unrealistic medical show. It might be entertaining but I couldn’t ever get over the medicine resident walking into the Chief of Surgery’s office and telling him off. I would have loved to see what Dr Postier at OU would do in that situation. Would have been glorious.

His daddy is the chairman of the board. I like Matt Czuchry. I was a big fan of The Good Wife.

I get it if a show is in your field of work and you see how unrealistic it is distracts from the entertainment.

Reactions: SSS!!!
I get it if a show is in your field of work and you see how unrealistic it is distracts from the entertainment.

This is the main reason my family won't watch any submarine movies with me anymore. I can't keep from bitching or laughing.

Reactions: BluegrassPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT